WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Rocl get back ingame you're needed.
    Was waiting for this scenario to happen

I'll run really fast BRB >_>
    LOL FOR GREAT JUSTICE

So I ran to the Doctors, and after taking a seat I quietly survey the patients. A black guy in his mid-twenties, a young couple later 20's with their two children, a young baby and a kid about 8. The 8 year old kid is screaming "STAND STAND" and after the mother reasons with him he finally sits down. She very gruffly asks him to "give me the goddamn game" to which he refuses (he was playing Pokemon on the DS btw, I could tell from the music and playing quite a few Pokemons in my time). Eventually the dad who was playing with the baby (who I originally thought was a chick because his long hair covered his face when he was bent over the carseat) asks for it and receives the DS. The mother then storms off into the doctor's area. While she was away the son pleads with the father to get the game back with the reasoning of "I have an idea, you'll like it ITS HELPING YOU", the dad gives in and hands it back. The kid then throws the DS in the trash, and the dad runs over and picks it out and puts it in his pocket. "WHY DONT YOU EVER LIKE MY IDEAS?" the kid screams "WHY DOESNT SHE GET IN TROUBLE" while motioning to the baby. "She's not an obnoxius brat" the father responds, the young eight year old of course will not hear this and in a high pitch nasally voice tells him "Look at me, I'm an obnoxius brat!" then, after fixing his voice "SEE? SHE SAID IT" The mother walked out soon after and they left.

After this delightful scene I'm talking with the black guy "Must be ADD day" and as we're carrying on we hear a very loud "NO YOU SHUT UP" and after about 5 minutes a fat blonde woman with her son about 6 comes out and sits down. The six year old had a lollipop firmly secured in his mouth and was contently withering it away. As soon as it was done however, the kid just began running his mouth about nothing particular. "Why is the sky blue? How come clouds don't move? Why do cars go faster than people? I like cherry flavour more than rasberry. Daddy's old. Is Jeopardy on?" Then, the blonde woman takes him back into the doctor's area, leaving me and the young black gentleman to laugh some more about the crazy patients. Then, a storming 14 year old emo-rage teen storms out of the doctor's area and completly leaves the building. Five minutes later, the fat blonde woman and her younger son go running out after while muttering "Just great, he left!"

Soon enough, I was called back, but after getting weighed and my height taken I calmly pointed to the nurse that the young black gentleman had been there long before I had. She agreed and let him in first. [Act of Kindness for the week]

When I was called back, I sat down for about 10 minutes, before a young indian man in a white coat came in. Now, mind you my doctor is a dark italian man about 30, this guy was fresh.

He was a Med Student. With crazy hair. His last name was Patel (which is apparently just like Smith)

He then begins the most thorough examination I've ever had. He took blood pressure in both my arms, used the stethoscope on my neck, in five different places on the front of my body and in six different places on my back (I counted after three). Examined my abdomen and did the whole tongue depresser deal. Then began to question me about family history (every single question was Yes lolol Cancer? YEP Heart Disease? YOU BETCHA Diabetes? SI SENOR) After the more personal questions including the urgency of my urination and stool, he began to flip through my file. He began asking about the time I had the chicken pox (age 5) and if I still had ear trouble (I had a cyst behind my ear when I was 8 ) I then politely asked him if this was all necessary and he kinda gave me the shifty eyes and said I was late for a DPT.

It took him an hour to go through that questionarre >_> Usually my personal doctor takes about 5 minutes to make sure I'm not dying of malaria or something

My doctor did come in about 15 minutes, proclaim I was fine, gave me some medication for a stomach bug and was about to let me go when Patel cut in with "The DPT" I hate needles, but I let the nurse stick me and then left

Why god. I left at 3:30. It's 6:00. The doctor's office is 10 minutes from my house. Why?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Story made my day. <3

so you guys are the ones who are buying them all out of the bazaars ;;

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I want to make a pretty picture too :D

Xavier

I've got a new pic for you too Wafik

Xavier

Hate to double post, but I wanted you to see the thread as new.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...avrdmrelic.jpg

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ban yourself!

Or BRP... whichever you want.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura