+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

So who is gonna be playing Zelda this weekend?

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6690/nonamemv7.jpg

On topic, did anyone here actually manage to get a PS3 today?

Not me;;

Had to do an online bundle, have it shipped. It comming on wednesday;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Formerly known as Arcknight.
    BG Level

Two consoles @ GameStop payed off and ready to get picked up tomorrow night along with Zelda & Red Steel. After reading all these 10/10 reviews... it's just gonna be amazing to see how this can (and most likely will) topple OoT & LttP as the greatest Zelda ever made.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Damn you and your wii ;;

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Bastard, I have to wait till sunday morning to get mine, I reserved mine at an EB in a mall that wont do midnight

Xavier

Oh god I want....

Re: So who is gonna be playing Zelda this weekend?

My Gamestop is doing a midnight release, 30 hours to go..

Something that's been bothering me though: Does the pointer react quickly? I know if there's delay when aiming the bow on Twilight Princess it's going to drive me crazy.

Formerly known as Arcknight.
    BG Level

My cousins in NYC went to that concert thing they had with Ludacris hosting it. They ended up getting two consoles. Kept one, the other one is being sold on eBay and hit $1800 (started at $800) within a matter of seconds after listing it up.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Aurik, you have managed to attain a very coveted position at the top of my list of most reviled persons. I hope your Twilight Princess playing time is not soiled by that knowledge. You insufferable prick ; ;

<Melchiah> YHALLOTHAR, I'd like to purchase a Ninten...

<EB/GS Employee> lol

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i wont be... due to circumstances i had to ebay my Wii.

only got $610.
    on a side note, i got a free xbox 360 with 8 games. so wooo

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You have graffiti-like writing. =P

Got my PS 3 Premium today and Saturday Midnight my EB i will be picking up my Wii(Zelda and Trauma Center), and now since Amazon is doing the $100 Xbox360 Core sale thanksgiving morning for first 1k people, imm try to get that too. Woot all 3 consoles

I'm hoping that I can get one tomorrow...I preordered zelda in exchange for being the first person they called when they knew when preorders of the wii were going to start. They called me when I was in vegas and wouldn't take my credit card over the phone, jackasses. Plus I lost a grand at poker so it was a bad week all around.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Buddy of mine works at Kush Games (they make the 2k sports lineup) and is getting a Wii today. He's coming over after work, and oh yes, it will be played.

/excitement

Not sure if he has Zelda or no - I think some stores are selling the games already? I know he's going to pick it up, but we might just be rocking Wii Sports for the evening.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Aurik I love your handwriting!

Can you play with the system a bit and tell us your initial reactions? Very interested .

I'm not sure if I'll get it Sunday, because honestly I don't feel like camping and being cold...if I can get one without having to camp, then I'll definitely be playing this weekend.

Either way grats on your new shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Aurik I love your handwriting!

Can you play with the system a bit and tell us your initial reactions? Very interested .

I'm not sure if I'll get it Sunday, because honestly I don't feel like camping and being cold...if I can get one without having to camp, then I'll definitely be playing this weekend.

Either way grats on your new shiny.
    Still at work, but itching to get home and try it out :D Might leave early with a bad case of the jitters

Banned.

BG Level

*LALALALALALA* Don't spoil it for me. Can't hear anything *LALALALALALA*

PS. I like the /BG/... ;p.

FUCK, I'm going to try and track one down tomorrow. I -really- want a Wii, and I am foaming at the mouth for the new Zelda.

I'm going to kill you aurik

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I think i'm going to get a DS Lite instead of a Wii this weekend. Hope it's the right choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast