+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

James Bond *Possible Spoilers*

Anyone watch it yet, what do you think?

I need some people to help settle an argument between my friend and I.

To not ruin the movie question is posted below in white font. Thanks for your help in advance.

Is the guy at the end of the movie "LeChiffre" or is it just some random dude with and eyepatch?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Re: James Bond *Possible Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyb
    Anyone watch it yet, what do you think?

I need some people to help settle an argument between my friend and I.

To not ruin the movie question is posted below in white font. Thanks for your help in advance.

Is the guy at the end of the movie "LeChiffre" or just some random dude with an eyepatch? (The Guy the girl gives the money to)
    That is just hilarious.

Know what sucks? When you choose Acidtechex or whatever and the forums are black. White text just doesn't cut it anymore.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Holy Crap you reply quickly, yeah Im new to the forums and not familiar with the colour schemes....

But by quoting it before I had a chance to fix it you may have ruined the movie for someone who didn't want it ruined.

Anyway anyone watch the movie and want to input?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

the accepted way to spoiler something is to write it in excessively small font

i have no clue, didn't see it yet

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I see, I will do that from now. I saw the white font done in the FFXI forum and thought that was the more acceptable way.

****Spoilers*****

I think the guy with the eye patch was just some random guy who Vesper was making the deal with, like the assistant of the "main" villian. LeChiffre got fucking owned during the "Naked bond ball sack whipping" scene so i highly doubt it was him.

****End Spoilers****

All in all the action of the movie was great, but the plot just sucked.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

All in all the action of the movie was great, but the plot just sucked.
    That's pretty much any post-Connery Bond movie. I used to read the Ian Fleming novels for my Bond fixes and they were much, much better. Hollywood decided the stories needed more explosions and shit, but that just isn't James Bond at all.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I always thought of spoilers as mostly plot related, and never really thought of Bond movies as "spoilable," per se.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    I always thought of spoilers as mostly plot related, and never really thought of Bond movies as "spoilable," per se.
    i personally thought this one had 10 times more plot than the last, and i liked it

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Shitty, long movie.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FireCrystal
    I have internet armor.
    I have no armor left

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Great movie, imo.

***SPOILERS****

Agree that that guy with the eyeglass-patch was just another guy. Was a lot leaner and smaller than LeChiffre.
    Needed more
    "AGHHHH, aghhh MORE TO THE RIGHT!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by GRT
    i personally thought this one had 10 times more plot than the last, and i liked it
    10*0=0

I loved the movie. The guy who got killed with the eye patch, I do not think was anyone. He was just a guy who said he would kill the girl's mom if she didn't give him the money.
    What I want to know is who is the guy at the end who Bond shot in the foot and then did the whole Bond, James Bond thing.
    I was really hoping Goldfinger would make a cameo experience since the story was a prequel, and it would have been awesome.
    At least they had the car from Goldfinger (1964 Aston Martin).
    All in all an awesome movie, Daniel Craig is an awesome Bond, even though I was very skeptical. He was a much more hard ass and tough than Brosnan (even though I liked him too).

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Great movie, not much action compared to the others, but still enough. The story was pretty good too, nice twists, but you could tell it was coming closer to the end.

The 'new' Bond is definitely an arrogant son of a bitch, but actually makes it fun too, this Bond movie was the first time ive ever laughed with one.

Bond girls were choice. The first girl with the nicely shaped V-cut was yum yum yum, and the 2nd had that chatholic school girl attribute which I love, she wasnt hot, she was gorgeous.

Also, I was amazed that they included parkour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVArDSXoQCo) in to the movie, its some good stuff, and I hope it gets some more fame because of this movie.

Good movie over all.

SP.

Banned.

BG Level

Eve Green was in The Dreamers

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Also, I was amazed that they included parkour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVArDSXoQCo) in to the movie, its some good stuff, and I hope it gets some more fame because of this movie.
    Heh, while reading that I was thinking wtf is Parkour lol.
    But yea, you mean all the shit that the Uganda dude was doing right? That was definitely pretty awesome. I love how Bond just like ran through the breakable walls instead of all the acrobatic shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawls
    Quote Originally Posted by GRT
    10*0=0
    That made me laugh really hard for some reason.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I liked this one compared to the recent ones. Also it was pretty damn funny at times. Although Daniel Craig just doesn't have the Bond "aura". Roger Moore and Connery could convince you that they were really Bond, Craig just seemed like he was trying to hard to fill the part.