Thread: @Sirlancelol     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

@Sirlancelol

So... tonight my linkshell, SpoonDaggers (Gilgamesh) was killing Jailer of Justice. Manvina and Sirlancelol were in the zone, but we didn't really think much of it. Around 50ish % into the fight, our pld, Reddevil, got charmed. What happened? Sirlancelol wyrmazurka'd his way on top of us (carrying his bitch Manvina, like the knight he is) with him.

So what's this piece of shit and his slut do ?? tries fucking MPKing us by killing off our charmed Paladins. First he killed Reddevil, then I ended up getting charmed (while Red was weak) and he fucking killed me too. His justification for this ? WAHWAH YOU MADE FUN OF ONE OF MY PIECE OF SHIT BLM.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4424/img0026ag2.png
    The /say shit talking that follows, of course.
    http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9937/img0028ry7.png

This little faggot stole our Nidhogg a few weeks ago too. We didn't claim a King for fucking WEEKS. Obviously he doesn't allow mpk when it's Fafnir, but when his 3 inch penis errects at the sight of Nidhogg, WHO THE FUCK CARES ?? Keep scrapping those m.bodies faggot, we'll keep scrapping our M.legs.

Proves how retarded and hypocritical Osiris leaders are. When you do something to them, they whine and bitch, and make up rules. When they do it you, you need to bend over and take it up the ass or else medschool student here will stalk your linkshell members. How the fuck does someone in Medschool have the time to stay up til 4AM doing assaults and camp kings 24/7? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

The best part about all this is.. while Lance is off mpking people, his own bitch is e-fucking someone else. Here's a little background on this..

Lance would constantly piss and moan to a friend of mine about how he feels Manvina is "cheating" on him. With who ?? Amenzul. Don't even try to deny any of this you fucking retard. This fag was getting jealous that Manvina was off hanging out with Amenzul when he wasn't online. After several arguments, she promised Faglot she would never be around Amenzul again, ever. Obviously the retarded didn't learn the first few times, because he's still "with" her. She's off telling him she'll never hang or be around Amenzul, and when he's not looking, she's off doing it again. Apparently Amenzul and Manvina have a thing going on. It's telling Amenzul that she cares about him, while telling Faglot that she's sick of Amenzul constantly bugging her and pressuring her to break up with Lance. Lance and her argue again, and she promises him she'll never do it again.

HI I'M LANCE AND I'M THE FIRST NA ON GILGAMESH TO GET D.RING, LAST NA TO GET LAID LAWL. I ALSO LIKE TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS BY A GUY WHO PRETENDS HE'S A FEMALE WHO LIVES IN FRANCE HOORAY.

It's still around Amen you fucking clueless moron...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4128/img0326tp1.jpg

This was about 2-3 weeks ago. And he had the discussion with her about it around 2 weeks before I seen this at the tree.

Honestly Lance, I thought you were a pretty decent guy. I even defended your horseshit linkshell at the Tiamat you got jailed on by us. (Being an SD sack and all) slap in the fucking face. Keep wiping to Vrtra after fighting it for 10 hours and eating 2 flails, magic bursting Ice on Nidhogg, and most importantly, wiping to Bahamut V2 because your fucktard whms sub Ninja. (Gotta blink those hits since you're shit!)

I'll end this thread with a a picture of the lovely couple <3
    http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9...eherpesiy6.png

Don't you just feel the love in that screenshot. Just remember..once you dc, or go offline, she's off cuddling with Amenzul =) =)!

This thread DELIVERS.

im in those screenshots;;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

ibtNynja

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Would read again/10

Much potential. Needs Nynja asap.

More screenshots of the Mithra plz

p.s. that guy sure is a total ass

this will be glorious

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Rarag you are alliance leader in that pic, are you a top brass in SD?

Open was my name on lakshmi, before that I was dun DUN DUN FIREHEART! It's funny to see how far you came since begging for 2k gil to buy fire II waaaay back when

posting in the epic drama thread that proves gilgamesh drama > all.

I'm going to bed. I expect 10 pages by the time I wake up.

!!!!!! actually it was for stone 2 =/

and how you been? longtime;;

Holy shit. Now thats some good drama

Eppy

Gilgamesh's Sea is going to be a battle ground when it comes to mobs that charms! D:... */panic* I need some pop-corn;;;

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Page one get! And notifying all mighty flammaster Nynja as we speak!

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

You know, I saw the post title and assumed OP was Nynja. I don't know these people or play on their server, but I think this is a sign I've been reading BG too much.

Awesome, this is like the old IGN flamefests.

Demosthenes11

I second the ibtNynja

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Reddevil is leet. He blocked like 5 attacks from the bitches. I've only ever been able to block 2 or 3. Those bitches are a wily bunch.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    You know, I saw the post title and assumed OP was Nynja. I don't know these people or play on their server, but I think this is a sign I've been reading BG too much.
    I thought the EXACT same thing.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast