+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I still have trouble belive this. I would like cold hard facts.. not a projection.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    I still have trouble belive this. I would like cold hard facts.. not a projection.
    Projections are based on things like that. Research it if you're skepticle!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

For the love of god think of the Japanese restaurants!!!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Good, I hate seafood.
    At least someone else was thinking it.

I'm hoping that less seafood nights = more prime rib nights.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

God I'm starving for seafood now.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Oh well, I'll be dead by then or too fucking old to care.

Quote Originally Posted by moqi
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    This study didn't account for the fact that mankind will destroy itself well before then.
    Should be pretty much destroyed by 2012
    that's a little early, i figure that Emo will become a political party by about 2020 and by 2025-2030 the world will crumble.

The Mayans predicted Dec 10(i think) 2012
    it's friday, december 21st, 2012. and it's not as much of an ending, as it is a changing of the cycles, which may or may not include the extinction of mankind.

the collapse of seafood isn't as big of a problem as the lack of potable water will be. there will still be land based foodstuffs, but a lack of water is a lack of life.
    If in the next 20-30 years we can't find a fast and efficient way to making drinking water out of the 75% of water that covers the earth i would't think there's much hope for mankind anyway.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Desalinisation is fast enough, and quite efficient in terms of the inpututput ratio, it's just too expensive for anyone other than Israel to actually bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Charla
    Desalinisation is fast enough, and quite efficient in terms of the inpututput ratio, it's just too expensive for anyone other than Israel to actually bother.
    It puts a lot of chemicals that cause birth deffects in the water, too

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

In the near future, the US will wage war on Canada for its potable water

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lilpetah
    For the love of god think of the Japanese restaurants!!!
    I guess we'll be stuck with just tofu,cucumber,seaweed and avocado rolls at the sushi bar once the fish runs out
    Too much seafood is bad for you anyways because of all the damn mercury. I used to get wicked headaches and fatigue from eating seafood all the time.
    I'm totally craving cajun spiced orange roughy right now >.>

People need to stop having so many damn kids too, mother nature needs to kill off a few billion people.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Malaquist
    Good, I hate seafood.

Yeah, there is absolutely no type of seafood I enjoy. They are nice to look at, not to eat

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaquist
    Good, I hate seafood.

Yeah, there is absolutely no type of seafood I enjoy. They are nice to look at, not to eat
    I would die without Sushi, lobster, or shrimp cocktails...really nothing better

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Well, the way I see it: Mankind was fucked before i got here, and nothing I can do, or want to do will change it's outcome whatever it may be. Even if i don't eat fish for the next 50 years doesn't mean that they will still be around. So, fuck it. I'm going to eat more fish now. I don't see a reason not to. We are overdue for several natural disasters that could potentially alter our planet and wipe out a large portion of our race, as well as overdue for fucking ourselves over with a war. Bring it on. I basically live off sushi and fish as it is, i'll just have to up my intake.

Navia, people do need to stop having kids, it's way outta hand. If you live a terrible, poor, struggling life of poverty/3rd worldness - why the fuck give birth to kids just so you can watch them live it and be miserable too. I really don't understand it. Blahblah it's the miracle of life, i've seen enough of these miracles and personally i rather see a different type of miracle come out of there once in a while.

China had the right idea where only one child was allowed per family.

And afk from life if I can't have clam chowder when I'm 70 because that's all I'll be able to fucking eating with no teeth.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    i heard this like last week in my Ecology & Evolution class >.> lol

stop breeding motherfuckers
    (I hope you dont take offense to this nirokun, not meaning it that way)

I once read in a scientific journal that homosexuality in mamals could be a result of overpopulation and a survival mechanism built into our brain that activates when a certian density of the human population is acheived.

They did a study on lab rats and with increased density in their population and a decrease in available food and water, the amount of mice exhibiting homosexual behaviors increased exponentially.

Not sure if i personally beleive this, but its interesting to think about it.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    In the near future, the US will wage war on Canada for its potable water
    funny thing about this is that the US is already trying to get canada to build pipelines from alberta and british columbia down into the south western states like nevada and texas etc.

not pipelines of oil but pipelines of water, there have been studies done my many different groups that say that those SW states will be literally OUT of water by 2020.

The current canadian government is fighting itself over the situation. its close to a 50/50 split for people that want to sell our water and people who don't.

its a scary thought that one day there might be war over freshwater, although im sure in other parts of the world past and present this has happened.