+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Infuse     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Infuse

This is the technik that sacrifices all your MP to make one ally's HP 10x that amount...but how do you get it to work?

I don't understand why it won't work -.-

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm almost certain it's just a cure, not a bubble type of spell if it's what you think. Tried it only once, and my max hp didnt go up.

400mp heal 4000dmg. Isnt that awesome? Best thing is, unlike a spell, it doesnt cost mp to cast. Wait...

No ability are worth getting beside steal, libra and telekinetic. Charge is decent I guess when you dont feel like waiting for your mp to regen.

Soul eater take too long to proc, hurt you for a slow 150% dmg hit. None of the "break" works on boss or any work that matter. Could never try the "blind attack" cause my gambit remove the effect long time before I select it...it would probably suck anyway.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Self : MP <10% - Charge <- Gambit

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    Self : MP <10% - Charge <- Gambit
    Those gambit often fall in a shitty loop. I prefer doing it manually when needed.

Charge gambit is invaluable. Once you get the extended Self gambits the game becomes a joke.

I've had Expose work on yiaz and hell wyrm, Charge is cool too. Telekinesis blows I dunno why everyone says it's good <.< get some friggin bow licenses.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

because normal weapons are so much better than bows? telekenesis destroys bows lmao...

Souleater is cool when your attack command is disabled.. happens in a few fights.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Why not just Telekinesis and save yourself the pain?

Can't get telekinesis for a very long time and whenever I used it my characers dealt 1/10 normal damage. Tele is super gay. Bows or just casting nuke magic owns the shit out of it. Not only all of this but telekinesis is slow as balls too.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    Can't get telekinesis for a very long time and whenever I used it my characers dealt 1/10 normal damage. Tele is super gay. Bows or just casting nuke magic owns the shit out of it. Not only all of this but telekinesis is slow as balls too.
    It does less damage...? Always did a normal hit for my guys, though it was a tad slower.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yeah, it does half or full for me, never 1/10. Though I agree it IS slow as hell.

Good ones = Expose, Wither, Steal, the one that lowers magic attack, libra, tele, 1k needles, poach, revive...

Just because that one blows ass doesnt mean they all do, techniques are very powerful when used correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Good ones = Expose, Wither, Steal, the one that lowers magic attack, libra, tele, 1k needles, poach, revive...

Just because that one blows ass doesnt mean they all do, techniques are very powerful when used correctly.
    Expose (situational), wither (situational), steal (win), magic break (sucks), libra (sucks, just use a bangle when walking around), telekinesis (sucks, use a bow), 1000 needles (only useful early), poach (would be useful if you still got normal drop and exp), revive (sucks, use phoenix downs for instant raise).

No reason to use the libra band when you can just take 3 seconds every 5 minutes to use the tech and equip a useful accessory

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    I've had Expose work on yiaz and hell wyrm, Charge is cool too. Telekinesis blows I dunno why everyone says it's good <.< get some friggin bow licenses.

Flying enemy: telekinesis

It's not "good", but still save some time when you want to kill a small flying mobs. Not gonna change to bow every time I see a wyvern

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Exactly, switching to bows is more trouble. And like someone else said, expose works on a few hard fights, but not wither so much.

Vobent

Use magic then, I'm sure that's much more powerfull and and stronger

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Vobent
    Use magic then, I'm sure that's much more powerfull and and stronger
    I had a magic gambit for flying stuff before telekinetic. Work as well, except you waste some mp, and certain mobs will resist the spell you selected.

It's not like it matter either way, as long I dont have to go in menu and do some mindless gear swapping.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Since it was mentioned earlier in this thread, at what point do you get the Self gambits for low MP and the like? Manually doing Charge drives me insane during boss fights.