Bahamut

1,OOO,OOO,OOO

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Xno
    For the Sc scientists : enjoy
    Son: Daddy when I grow up can I be a SC scientist?
    Dad: NO! STFU /slap

Needs more colors before I fully understand the depth of your SC scientology.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

the sadest thing is nobody try to understand my theory

For my first post in BG => Fail + "Madawc Title"

ITS OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kawkawkaw
    Fuck beat me to it.

OP: All you did is take fairly arbitrary numbers and post them, without even a single point of data. No this is not new, no this is not eye opening, no it does not do anything but provide us some mediocre entertainment.

I'm tired but can't fall asleep, give me some tips.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I just want to see a screenshot of a 5 chain ws.

I dont have relic , i cant post raw data, but you dont have data to say im wrong either

My first intend in the post was to speak about 5 ws chain , CE was just an overimagination

Let it die then

I dont have relic , i cant post raw data, but you dont have data to say im wrong either
    Science = those making the assertation must provide the evidence.

Ridill
    BG Level

can I play devil's advocate and say I'd like to see the 5 part lv 3 chain tested? if it can get over 200% it could actually be something fairly special...

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Denchi wrote:
    Do you sleep Kaylia?

Anyways, aurik and wafik should go test this or something.

Sunday only
    lol@thank you for smoking refrence ahhaha

unless that sunday only comment was totally a coincidence

It's up to you to provide proof of your theory, we're not going to do it for you dude.

No proof/data = don't care.

i always thought it was kind of funny how there was 15 relics and 15 jobs for a long time, but now theres 18 jobs!
    think about it. wait let it sink in. right! that i the perfect number for a full alliance!
    positive noone can say for sure but how phat would that be if you unlocked somthing special for having every relic in a single alliance. well the 3 new jobs don't count, yet ;p

shut up, or shield too

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Indeed, this thread lacks on Kuno cards.

As for the 15 relic alliance... Would be fun but you'd kinda lack on healers lol. Not counting the WHM and the SMN would want to melee !

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    can I play devil's advocate and say I'd like to see the 5 part lv 3 chain tested? if it can get over 200% it could actually be something fairly special...
    A 5 part sc would most likely be pretty lame because of the way you have to intro it.

A 5-part sc would be something like:

Keen Edge -> Power Slash = Transfixion -> Dancing Edge = Distortion -> Blade: Ten = Darkness -> Mercy Stroke = Darkness extension.

The first 2 WS's pretty much have to be weak, except I suppose in a rare case, if the chart I'm looking at is accurate you could to: Tachi: Kasha -> Sidewinder -> Dancing Edge -> Asuran Fists -> Mercy Stroke. But my question would be:

1) What mobs would survive that.
    2) why

The answer to #1 would involve mobs where you probably don't want to have 5 melee's attacking it in the first place. Though IF the RMT bannings are true, you could have some fun on Simurgh or Roc doing this since they have the hp.

But on any mob that would survive 5 ws's in a row with 4 sc effects, they're going to get resisted most likely anyway so big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    A 5 part sc would most likely be pretty lame because of the way you have to intro it.

A 5-part sc would be something like:

Keen Edge -> Power Slash = Transfixion -> Dancing Edge = Distortion -> Blade: Ten = Darkness -> Mercy Stroke = Darkness extension.
    You wouldn't have to do that. You can cycle the upper tier WS chart as long as you only make level 2s, not level 3s.

Asuran Fists > Spinning Slash (Fragmentation) > Tachi: Gekko (Distortion) > Tachi: Kasha (Fusion) > Asuran Fists (Gravitation) > Spin...

Rinse and repeat, or close out into level 3 whenever you want.

I seem to remember someone tested it to be a maximum of 8 sequential renkei before the system just auto-breaks the chain though. No link for that though, sorry.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by kawkawkaw
    9,OOO

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Ah, I wasn't sure you could do two levels 2's in a row with 225+ ws's. I suppose I could've assumed that based on relic ws's extending but they only extend once...

Yeah, the system is pretty flexible unless and until you run it into a level 3. One JP PT I was in we were doing Tachi: Kasha > Ram Charge. The NIN used Jin ahead of my Kasha once, making Gravitation, and then the BLU made Fragmentation off that with Ram Charge, which I followed up (having hit Meditate) with another Kasha for Light.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

i thought i added something that could be really interresting , but all i got is bashing lol

The fact is only a relic can perform a chain 5 WS.. im not speaking of 3rd WS ( i ve done several 3000+ Darkness with my spiral hell beeing 3rd)

Its just something NEW i dont think anyone tested

But what you like is the NEW post which you can flame

I guess 3 years of FFXI made most of us bitter. It's just that what you are saying is unlikely? Also are you certain relic can do a 5 chain WS? Thought they were capped just the same, but I've no clue for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSugahpie
    lol@thank you for smoking refrence ahhaha

unless that sunday only comment was totally a coincidence
    Bingo. :D Watched it 3 weeks ago, that movie was made of win.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    But on any mob that would survive 5 ws's in a row with 4 sc effects, they're going to get resisted most likely anyway so big deal.
    I remember Ryko posting lumbjack 5 men skillchain about 2 years ago on gamefaqs. No resist and it was still alive! But yeah, long skillchain are unreliable on anything that matter. There is resist, chance of miss, chance of screw up (paralyze WS, blinded, stunned...etc). You would probably use 5 WS by the time you set up that skillchain anyway.