Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Why only focusing on Japan? Too lazy to get people on the special task force that speak other languages?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    I hate to admit I was wrong, but to be honest that really sounds to me like people were able to spam JAs or spells with zero recast. Those screenshots with people's chatlogs showing spamming of Dia and/or Stun on Fafhogg multiple times back to back are starting to seem a little more interesting now.
    Actually I've seen an interesting thing a couple times lately where the mob is sitting thre yellow for the normal amount of time or longer, but says it's already claimed. Hopefully if that was what it seemed like they caught the people up in it real quick.

45 billion gil gone is just fawking hawt

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Holy shit, I was just saying SE should give us a treat for Thanksgiving, like banning a bunch of gilsellers and banning some more dirty bots.

Awesome :D

Hmm... wonder who will be the first to bitch about this even though people are saying well known gilsellers have gone poof. I only see 3 of the usual gilsellers in Castle O right now.

Wait 3 days before you jump of joy. I'm willing to bet they will be up and running in 3 more days.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic
    Wait 3 days before you jump of joy. I'm willing to bet they will be up and running in 3 more days.
    while over 9,000 accounts were permanently banned.
    I disagree with your pessimism. 9,000 is a LOT of accounts.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic
    ahha i love how, we as FFXI players know that if it seems SE did a good thing, always be wary, as something bad will become of it rofl.

*EDIT* but good job SE!

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hige
    Don't worry, a new set of BLMs is in altepa atm.
    yet it still remains a big step in the right direction. I am happy, SE is doing something. Why whine?

The bans on the sea access RMT is the best thing. Those are the characters which take them the most time, and hurt them the most.

Anyone on a server with a lot of sea RMT checked to see if their bazaar mules are still up selling Novxx etc?

Its impossible to buy gil from ige on fairy, I have to admit good job SE but this should of been done a whole lot earlier IMO.

A. Body
    BG Level

Yay roughing up RMT. Boo lack of update news.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kingboby, Flysky and Wpamh not online atm on Bahamut... Let's prey!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This happens every time they do a banning like this.

RMT disappear for 1-3days, everyone is happy, RMT comes back, everyone goes back to what they were doing.

Just because they aren't online doesn't mean they're banned. This has happened before. They see the ban announcements, get scared, lie low for a few days, then go back to what they were doing. (What I think they do anyway, sometimes they're back within 1 day so it's not a 3day ban for sure)

I'm not saying they didn't do anything, but to really know if they did anything, we'll have to wait 3 days to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlsea
    Its impossible to buy gil from ige on fairy, I have to admit good job SE but this should of been done a whole lot earlier IMO.
    This is huge. Same thing on Siren. You can't say nothing has been done, or even debate that this will all go back to normal (well eventually maybe). Gil IS gone, and a significiant amount that they can't even sell gil period. Im sure they're going to have to liquidate assets now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

At times like this I wish I would have an ls to farm sky with.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Well part of this is making me happy to hear this but....... I wonder if they'll be back on Monday and then start right back up again. Lets jus hope they are bein for real and not BS'n with the perma ban crap. :D but now it'll turn to yay i can camp NM's again.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    This happens every time they do a banning like this.

RMT disappear for 1-3days, everyone is happy, RMT comes back, everyone goes back to what they were doing.
    Actually i have good memories or /sea RuAvitau just aftet this type of news and seeing all the RMT still up as always... Well, that's on Gilgamesh at least, maybe it's like you said on your server.

First time i don't see them there after a banstick spanking, really.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by anhero
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    Quote Originally Posted by anhero
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithiani
    Posting in a Legendary Thread
    quoting a legendary trendwhore
    Why arn't you banned yet? You're nothing but rude to everyone.
    cry more, assface.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Why only focusing on Japan? Too lazy to get people on the special task force that speak other languages?

It's easier for them to focus on japan first because they have more authority there than here.

Also, they changed their page. I saw this at around 7am and it didnt have the numbers etc.

Just ignore it spooky, i've no idea what I did to draw the initial flame, but frankly I don't care.

On topic: There are now more people in the shrine than at any point over the past month. All legit shells (AFAICT), but still... I LOL'd.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Sylph has lost a number of our worst offenders (all ninja all pure 100% POS in at least 2 ways).

Chest, Estngar, Wuziheitan, Nookcoy.

It may even be the same person of course but... at least they keep dropping. Oddly the army of blms that follow them about survive each ban.