Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This video fails for not having Linkin Park music blairing the entire duration of the video.

No, seriously thought it's fantastic. Definately has the oldschool RPG flavor and the music is picked out well for each scene. I kept trying to guess where I had heard each piece of music before. If you are'nt already aware I'd recommend OCremix for a lot of nicely done remixes of video game music to perhaps consider using in future videos. I've always wanted an excuse to use some of them in a video.

http://www.ocremix.org/ -directory for music
    http://oc.ormgas.com/ocmain.php -radio stations

The part about the Dawnmaidens and the Zilart like you said is a little off the games story but I don't think it's important enough to be distracting.

Where can I find episodes 1-3?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadik
    Where can I find episodes 1-3?
    Click on her YouTube profile and you can watch all her uploaded videos :D

Thanks for the comments, have awhile before I do another Rostrum's Pumps runs so I'll respond to peoples now.

SathFenrir, I have no idea about sea, or Al'tieu in general, sorry. lol

Dragoness, I can't give you any exact answer (Because of spoilers and such) but series 1 stands at *possibly* 8-10 episodes.

Larsa, I actually like the name. It's very central to the story. AoR.

Gwynplaine, I'm a big fan of RPG music, I'll check out those sites soon. Thanks for letting me know about them.

Ninjadik, and anyone else who is interested about episode 1 - 3 . . .

The history of AoR is like this; AoR started as a small idea with a story and a few friends having fun. Inspired by a few other fan made FFXI videos. The title was 'My Story' and was supposed to be pretty simply.

Episode 1 was pretty terrible, I didn't know much about photoshop or premiere so it was a big learning step for me. Also the story of episode 1 is inconsistent w/ the other episodes. It might not be visible yet but it will be. Episode 1 is going to be redone as AoR: Beginnings which sheds more light onto Kis, Cel and the story (And time frame) of AoR.

Episode 2 and 3 were a bit better and follow the AoR storyline how I wanted them to.

So please bare that in mind. People that have been watching since episode 1 I'm really pleased you decided to keep watching and have seen how, from episode to episode, how this series has progressed and developed over the months.

Thanks for reading.