+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Is there another data browser aside from Pebbles POL utils?

My pebbles program keeps crashing/hanging when Im trying to search for items, is there another safe Dataviewer? I have the latest pebbles but I dunno if there's a bad .dat somewhere making it hang or what.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Spiel Mit'mir
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wasn't what Wafik was looking for so edited so not to confuse.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Sorry that's not what I'm looking for.

What i'm looking for is something where you can input something and the program will scan the dats for the item.

What i'm looking for (incase anyone has a working one) is, are the other relics still in the .dats? When Dynamis Tavnazia was released, 4 additional relic weapons were added, that shared names with the old ones, but were adjusted slightly (like a war/pld/drk excalibur, a drg/sam gungir, etc). I wanna make a topic on them but my Pebbles POL utils keeps crashing for me so I cant take pics. Anyone got pics of the 4 weapons or anyone elses pebbles thinger working?

I've tried searching, and could only find these:

New Excalibur
    New Gungnir

Originals in case you want them for comparison: Excalibur, Gungnir

I could only find the original versions for the rest of the stage 5 relics.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Bingo, thanks.

There's also a Mjollnir and I think a Mandau, which only got damage or level differences, thanks though.

Edit : Found the Mjollnir, Different DMG, same delay, no add effect or WS in or out of dynamis.

Name is also spelt different, original has 2 L, this one only has 1 L.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7117/mjollze2.jpg

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Think stuff like that exists for mobs to use.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: Is there another data browser aside from Pebbles POL uti

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    My pebbles program keeps crashing/hanging when Im trying to search for items, is there another safe Dataviewer? I have the latest pebbles but I dunno if there's a bad .dat somewhere making it hang or what.
    At what point does it crash/hang?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles
    takes forever when I go to English weapons, it can sit there for minutes just gathering data (this is after loading the data, the screen that shows a big list of "CanEquip" etc will take a long time) and when I go to do an item search in it, it just refuses to search.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fuck! I'm making a character named Thor right fucking now!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Another interesting difference between this Mjollnir (and other new versions of the relics) and the one added a long time ago is that the new one isn't rare/ex. It's tradable and AHable.

Too they all have gimped damage/delay though.

Once people figure out how to get them, they'll probably be sold for quite a bit just simply because they share the same name and look as relics, so someone can say "Hey, look at me, I have a relic!"

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I remember when these were put into the .dats, every relic had a dummied version except horn, but now they've taken some out? It would be semi-neat if you needed final relic+dummied version to upgrade relic even further, maybe secret merits that reflect onto the jobs that can use the weapons. Hmmm, 2.0 mod on Claustrum for BLM nukes, all of a sudden there's a reason to get it lol.

ur guttler tho wut?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Keftenk
    I remember when these were put into the .dats, every relic had a dummied version except horn, but now they've taken some out? It would be semi-neat if you needed final relic+dummied version to upgrade relic even further, maybe secret merits that reflect onto the jobs that can use the weapons. Hmmm, 2.0 mod on Claustrum for BLM nukes, all of a sudden there's a reason to get it lol.

Relic + Relic -1 + (crafting material) + 10,000 Dynamis currency = Relic+1?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Iunno, it's just some of the relics are beyond worthless, like Claustrum.
    Having to collect another piece + final relic to get a +1 version or something is stupid, but it's SE and they like to keep people around digging for more.

However, being a relic holder myself, I'd love an upgrade to my silly axe, dmg, delay, or something more like merits. Relic set's the ceiling for their class of weapons, but there are a lot of other weapons out there in the game that come very close to matching the power of some of the relics.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by cassiraa

Unless all the weapons get "Ocassionaly attacks 2 to 3 times" it probably wont be worth it.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiraa

Unless all the weapons get "Ocassionaly attacks 2 to 3 times" it probably wont be worth it.
    "You loose the Excali"
    "You loose the 10,000 Byne bill"
    "Player>> FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"
    *hears gunshot*
    *hears dead body fall to the floor*
    [GM]Dave>> ROFL

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

4 additional relic weapons were added, that shared names with the old ones, but were adjusted slightly (like a war/pld/drk excalibur, a drg/sam gungir, etc).
    They are placeholder relic dat slots for cor, pup, blu and ... - the current icon and stats don't mean anything :wink:

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

takes forever when I go to English weapons, it can sit there for minutes just gathering data (this is after loading the data, the screen that shows a big list of "CanEquip" etc will take a long time) and when I go to do an item search in it, it just refuses to search.
    The long time for displaying is normal - it's a Windows thing, the listview is horribly inefficient, especially when adding 3000 entries. I'm off work second half of December, and I hope to have (and take) the time to possibly rework the data browser to use a datagrid instead; that may speed things up.
    The lack of searching is not normal however; does it do absolutely nothing, or does it just sit at "found 0 items so far" (in the status bar) for a long time? I can imagine a search would take a while on lower-end systems (but I'd be very surprised if it took longer than 30 seconds).

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The long time for displaying is normal - it's a Windows thing, the listview is horribly inefficient, especially when adding 3000 entries. I'm off work second half of December, and I hope to have (and take) the time to possibly rework the data browser to use a datagrid instead; that may speed things up.
    The lack of searching is not normal however; does it do absolutely nothing, or does it just sit at "found 0 items so far" (in the status bar) for a long time? I can imagine a search would take a while on lower-end systems (but I'd be very surprised if it took longer than 30 seconds).
    It takes less than 20 seconds, but no matter what I search for it always looks like this :

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5629/errorjc5.jpg

It takes less than 20 seconds, but no matter what I search for it always looks like this :

[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5629/errorjc5.jpg
    Case-sensitive searches?

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5...spicld2.th.jpg