+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Pam Anderson is getting divorced...again...

TMZ has learned that Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from husband Kid Rock.

Anderson, who is represented by celebrity hotshot lawyer Neal Hersh, cited irreconcilable differences.

The couple was married August 3, 2006. Earlier this month, Anderson suffered a miscarriage.

It looks like there was a rush to the courthouse. Kid Rock also filed divorce papers this morning, 53 minutes before her docs were stamped by the clerk.

Sources tell TMZ both Pam and Kid were in a race to get their papers filed first. The process server for Kid was at the courthouse when it opened at 8:30 AM and filed five minutes later.

Interestingly, Pam and Kid Rock gave different dates of separation. She says they split on November 21. He says November 26.

We've learned there was not a prenup, however, the two were married for such a brief period of time it will probably have little impact.

Pam's website offers a short statement confirming the divorce, saying "Yes, it's true. Unfortunately impossible.
    Well, 4 months, that's pretty good for her!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Some people really need to stop getting married. >_>

Didn't even know they were married, lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    I'd forgotten they were alive.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Celebs really need to stop getting married and the female celebs need to have their vaginas sewed shut.. >_>
    Fixed.

Does anyone in the world actually take a celeb relationship seriously?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yes, she is available!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Spinebreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Brien
    Yes, she is available!
    YES, shes no longer under 30

Quote Originally Posted by Abob
    Yes, she is available!
    YES I think she's extremely ugly!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Spinebreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    hey now shes defo not ugly, just isnt young anymore... >.>

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Yes, she is available!
    Borat seems to disagree

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

It's a good thing. The melding of such pure whitetrash DNA would have produced a whitetrash baby on such a massive scale that Joe Dirt would look like an Oxford Fellow. Then he'd get elected president and go deer hunting with depleated uranium bullets.

It's a good thing. The melding of such pure whitetrash DNA would have produced a whitetrash baby on such a massive scale that Joe Dirt would look like an Oxford Fellow. Then he'd get elected president and go deer hunting with depleated uranium bullets
    ROFL. /rant on. But on a serious note people need to stop obessing over "stars" and "celebs". That shit is a god damn disease. I mean, do you really have to know your favorite celebrity eats at your favorite restaurant or shops at your favorite store. Just STFU and get over it, you'll never have an interaction with these people, and maybe if you'd stop putting them up in a fucking pedastal they'd use some common sense and live semi-normal lives. /rant off.

Banned.

BG Level

Pamela can't be "southern whitetrash" when you think about it ;o, she is Canadian. I agree with the poster above, who cares? (Calm down, I'm not saying this thread shouldn't have been made).

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    some stuff that I didn't read because I was busy staring at his avatar and then distracted by his sig, even though NIN vs. Super Mario Bros is totally better
    Oh wait, the above poster?

and maybe if you'd stop putting them up in a fucking pedastal they'd use some common sense and live semi-normal lives
    There are celebrities that live semi-normal lives, but they don't make very interesting news, which is why we never read about them. I don't think it's so much that they make more stupid choices than normal people that their stupid choices are a lot more obvious to see and exaggerated greatly. Past experience says that Pam is a total ditz, though.

When your entire career is based on selling your image and a few spare abilities you may have (though not every singer can sing and some actors can hardly act), you should both expect and welcome public scrutiny, since any media coverage is still drawing attention to you. I'm not saying this system is a good thing, but that's what we have.

When your entire career is based on selling your image and a few spare abilities you may have (though not every singer can sing and some actors can hardly act), you should both expect and welcome public scrutiny, since any media coverage is still drawing attention to you. I'm not saying this system is a good thing, but that's what we have.
    I agree, but theres a certain point to which people take it where it becomes an obsession and it just irratates the fuck out of me. In my opinion if you can't sell yourself for what you're good at without making a complete idiot out of yourself then maybe its time to stop fucking worrying about them. I honostly can't see the obsession with it. I dont give 2 shits about any actor or anything of that sort. I'll pay attention to things my favorite artist does in terms of events at shows or where they'll be playing, but I dont care who the hell they sleep with or anything along those lines either.

I think you're right though. Its just so exaggerated and so many people become fixated on it that a celebrity will do something stupid because thats what "Their fans" are into rather than their singing or things of that nature.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thank goodness that homosexuals can't get married, they would make a mockery of this sacred tradition!

But really, screw marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Thank goodness that homosexuals can't get married, they would make a mockery of this sacred tradition!

But really, screw marriage.
    Studies have shown that marriage is the leading cuase of divorce, i think you might be on to something.

Isn't Pam 39? eh, i'd hit it.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I feel bad for her kids.

Not only can they have one sole daddy, but each daddy that they have is a moron that couldn't tell their kid from a lemon.