+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Male birth control pill.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Another thing I just realized about this - no morning sex.

That's lame, I like morning sex. Unless you're setting your alarm for 3 a.m. to pop a pill, then go back to sleep, but that's kind of ridiculous.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Don't forget about the smash-hit "V for Vasectomy." Your woman won't have to take some nasty hormones that fuck her up, you won't have to strangle your cock with shrink wrap, or have some freakish orgasm with nothing coming out, and best of all... no kids. Win.
    I don't remember, is a vasectomy reverseable?

If it is, I'd probably rather just have the operation for that done than worry about taking a pill 3 hours in advance until I was ready to have kids. I can imagine a lot of guys would waste a ton of pills.

Wikipedia
    Reversal

Although men considering vasectomies should not think of them as reversible, and most men and their spouses are satisfied with the operation[6] [7], there is a procedure to reverse vasectomies using vasovasostomy (a form of microsurgery). It is, however, not effective in all cases, with the success rate depending on such factors as the method used for the vasectomy and the length of time that has passed since the vasectomy was performed. There is evidence that men who have had a vasectomy produce abnormal sperm, which would explain why even a mechanically successful reversal does not always restore fertility.[8][9]

In one study, vasectomy reversal was found to be 75% effective for reducing the symptoms of chronic post-vasectomy pain. [10]

In order to allow a possibility of reproduction (via artificial insemination) after vasectomy, some men opt for cryostorage of sperm before sterilization, and although the long term viability of spermatozoa in cryostorage is questionable,[citation needed] some experts advise that this be done before vasectomy.[11]

Xavier

The pill it is then

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Well that's not exactly how I imagined it would work, but hey its a step =)
    So how did you imagine it would work?
    Well I always figured you'd still ejaculate, but it would be impossible to conceive from it, like Daahan said, cept some men are afraid of the word "impotent".

It's good that it doesn't involve hormones though, but I don't know if sex would be the same without the "kaboom" at the end We'll see in a couple years I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4