Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Picture-Story Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Picture-Story Thread

So begins another tale of good and evil, players and gil sellers, NAs and Chinese, the epic 45 minutes (and counting) fight for....

Zoraal Ja's Pkuucha!

After teleporting to Woodlands, my RDM friend spotted the birdy flying around gracefully in the morning dew. I was a 60 Blue Mage, so I said, "Enterprisemmx, my good chum, please toss a sleep on that jolly feathery chap as I change my job."

As I went to Al Zahbi and getting changed in front of my bi-sexual moogle, Enterprisemmx informed me somehow, seeing how I was atleast 5 miles away, that 2 beastmasters were waiting to kill it.

Summoning my nuclear squirrel, Carbuncle, I ran out to join the fight. The fight lasted...seconds, as Enterprisemmx went down faster than a girl on prom date.

"Enterprisemmx!" I screamed, Staff in hand, I wacked that mean birdy across the wing and got a .2 skill up. After the bird devoured one of my Carbuncles the local Yakuza, or maybe the workers at the local Chinese Resteraunt gathered around. Knowing that one was likely botting, I called for help. One of the Chinese Ninjas, Blacktulip, provoked it, and drama ensued.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...img_0246-1.png

While the Chinese realized their mistake and began running to Al Zahbi, I sent out a shout for help, a draft even, to help kill this bird, who already ate my pet, and wounded my beloved Enterprisemmx. A group exping saw the bird chasing the chinese players like a lawyer chasing an ambulance and jumped in.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0249.png

About 3 minutes into, our nemesis, Zoraal Ja's Pkuucha let our a screech, and it's HP bar filled, and it's master joined the fight. Knowing they were outmatched, our companions ran to the subterrean zone, however, not everyone made that run alive, as Klein was defeated and promptly eaten.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0250.png

Everyone poured into the cavern, except the chinese who stayed outside, my new Carbuncle was up for the task of holding as everyone piled ready to re-claim the bird!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0252.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0251.png

Finally, the bird forced me into the cavern, and when I emerged the dreaded Chinese were killing it like many cats behind their dumpster.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0253.png

After the smoke cleared, one disconnected, and body count, including pets, was 6 (4 pets, 2 players, who died multiple times). I returned, battered and bruised to find Enterprisemmx still facedown in the dirt, I picked her tiny body up and cried. I cried for Midgardsormr, I cried for the Empire of Aht Urhgan, I cried for Enterprisemmx, I cried for justice.

Lmao @ ambulance chaser.
    But seriously, that NM is duoable.

wth I've never even seen those GS before o.O
    Where do they normally hang out?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This is drama?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

a good rdm or nin can solo it -,-

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

A group of trash on my server once stole the bird from a friend and I while we were fighting the mamool. They called a GM on US for holding him, because they couldnt kill the stolen bird while we did so, and we ended up having to give it back. We left for sky, and about 5 minutes later my friend was in jail. He remained there for about 10 minutes, and ended up getting the GM to teleport him to Ru'Aun when he was done.

Who says GMs are useless?

Moral of this Story: Unless it involves some outrageous GM action, antics at some garbage NM should never be posted, and hardly qualify as drama.

Fail

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

This does indeed fail in the drama department.

I did, however, get a good chuckle out of the style of the story telling. Worth it's own topic? Probably not. But still a little funny.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

this would go better in the SS section

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
    I picked her tiny body up and cried. I cried for Midgardsormr, I cried for the Empire of Aht Urhgan, I cried for Enterprisemmx, I cried for justice.
    The epicness of the prose belies the low quality of the drama. It needs more call-for-helped Fafnir to make it as drama these days, in my opinion.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I enjoyed the story, even for a lower NM. Threadworthy. Good work.

mad jaggies

clyde you're a complete moron. your cynical comments towards the chinese is borderline rascism and you know little next to nothing about how the culture works. Also a large portion of the NA player-base is of asian decent, so don't generalize RMT's at 'the chinese'.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

How is this worthy of a "Midgardsormr Drama" title? It's nowhere near the legendary e.body break alliance or the triple alliance 3hr GM jailing of the past. This does not deliver.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

For some reason I always had those two BST pegged as RMT as well (I'm on Midgard and my BST is lvl66, seen them around a lot recently).

My bad - guess you learn something new every day.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    a good rdm or nin can solo it -,-
    Just saw this, what? You mean just the bird right? I know a Rdm can solo both the mamool+bird without interference, but id be hardpressed to believe that a ninja could.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol @ Enterprisemmx.

"Do you want refresh?"

"No, I want to be out of MP as soon as possible, thank you. What are you thinking?"

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The master doesn't miss, no way a NIN is doing it

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan
    How is this worthy of a "Midgardsormr Drama" title? It's nowhere near the legendary e.body break alliance or the triple alliance 3hr GM jailing of the past. This does not deliver.
    QFT

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan
    Yeah, honestly...

Vobent

I found it funny...