+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: your GS? check out Asuras     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir

But the real kicker, Blondelle RMT THF 5/5 Homam.
    wow. >.<

fucking waste of homam, vivian and sea capes

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

/cues LJ and cries

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm not that surprised, some servers get off REAL easy with RMT, not us though.

Fenrir: 2 Novio's and 2 Novia's minimum have been sold by RMT

AF+1 on a few members of one of the RMT LS.

the new age of RMTs are going to just pimp out accounts to hell and sell them on ebay! if they seriously tried getting relic weapons with all the gil they horde they probably could...and relic weapon accounts on ebay could net a shitload of money but probably nowhere near the amount they'd get for 100-200M gil.....on the other hand full homam, novio, AF+1 and lots of other shit could get them alot of cash for a single account

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

this is a pic of the mule shouting in Whitegate, here is their bazaar and u can see their shouts below highlighted : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...scumselsky.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This isn't a new development... it's been like this for months.
    They've had control of sky, been doing limbus and attempting hnm for a while. The jailers/sea nms is new but I can't really say I'm worried about that.

If any good can come of this is that... the more they diversify the less we'll see them in one spot.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SassiAsura
    This isn't a new development... it's been like this for months.
    They've had control of sky, been doing limbus and attempting hnm for a while. The jailers/sea nms is new but I can't really say I'm worried about that.

If any good can come of this is that... the more they diversify the less we'll see them in one spot.
    Incorrect. You know those /anon level1 gear wearing tarus and humes clogging up Valley of Sorrow right now? They will replace them. RMT's don't even bother to leave some areas anymore, they just base a team there and have a runner or two asigned to drag stuff back and forth.

is osode really 10mil on your server?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    is osode really 10mil on your server?
    Saw one in rolanberry for 8m the other day, although there are prolly some out there for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy
    Stuff like this blows me away everytime.

On Gilgamesh there has never been a single RMT in Sea or even ANY CoP zone altogether.

I wonder why it's so different...
    No, RMT has killed Boroka before. Not sure if they continue to do so though. They tried to camp Megalo but I don't think they understood how its PH worked and thus could never pop it. They've killed Xolotl, too. One of their trash THFs has P.Harpe... >_>

But your main points stands that the RMT on the server are very poorly skilled players.

Unicorn's RMT are some of the nicest people on the server

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by inafume
    No, RMT has killed Boroka before. Not sure if they continue to do so though. They tried to camp Megalo but I don't think they understood how its PH worked and thus could never pop it. They've killed Xolotl, too. One of their trash THFs has P.Harpe... >_>

But your main points stands that the RMT on the server are very poorly skilled players.
    They've been camping Boroka regularly for the last few weeks with a full alliance after they wiped a couple times with like 10, lol. They're really terrible players but it's hard even for them to lose with that many. Having multiple galka ninjas can make up for a lot of lack of skill.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Use the link provided in a previous thread here, and directly report Firelady, Althuna, etc. to the task force....maybe it will have a positive effect. If a few folks report Firelady, they will probably look into it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Bismarck has a whole shell of that, kill pretty much everything. They got sea and now they're workin towards JoL, I think some of them got deleted though because i saw them PLing some noobs in ronfaure the other day.

Ifrit gilsellers are sky only. I hear from campers the minor ones (Castle O, Sozu, etc) got wiped out by the task force. It's basically one main linkshell that kills sky stuff, they camp behemoth too (last time I camped a king anyway) but couldn't kill KB even with help from "legit" players, and they haven't tried the other kings or grand dragon, but nobody really bothers with grand dragons on ifrit. They have a taru in whitegate named abetooru who yells to sell kirin and byakko abjs/equips. To my knowledge no gilsellers have sea yet, and they don't dynamis(often). I was there for their first kirin kill and managed to screw them up at least a bit but couldn't foil the win.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

It's crazy to see the difference in RMT serverwide. On Ifrit, our completely fail and I'm happy they aren't like these super RMT. The Sky RMT is the best group and they still struggle on Byakko and Kirin. They are extremely well geared, Hades+1 on PLDs and shit yet they fail horribly skillwise.

The lesser HMN RMT and such, who seem to have been wiped out, can barely kill their HNMs. They wipe to Bune almost everytime, I have personally seen Bune killed CFH like 10x by all of the RMT.

I wonder why they are so vastly different tho. You would think they would have some sort of communication between them, inside companies and such.

It's crazy to hear about other RMT killing JoL and Wyrms when mine wipe to Bune, Faust and shit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido
    Guessing bought from someone with all of that beforehand. If not: yay maybe bismarck rmt will buy my cursed cuisses-1.

I'd say the worst part about this is that some people might join them, initially mistaking them for normal players with that kind of gear.
    No firelady is born and raised RMT.
    Umm... on Shiva the leader of the RMT in sky is named Firelady. Different servers, same RMT names, coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Jg
    Guessing bought from someone with all of that beforehand. If not: yay maybe bismarck rmt will buy my cursed cuisses-1.

I'd say the worst part about this is that some people might join them, initially mistaking them for normal players with that kind of gear.
    Umm... on Shiva the leader of the RMT in sky is named Firelady. Different servers, same RMT names, coincidence?
    Probably not. Do you also have vakis, snowerr, sherwood, gilman, et cetera? It's been shown before that there are name correlation between groups on different servers.

Also creepy is the fact they lift names off of forums and such. There's an Aurik and Shuemue gilseller group on one server, and another with a Russta...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Probably not. Do you also have vakis, snowerr, sherwood, gilman, et cetera? It's been shown before that there are name correlation between groups on different servers.

Also creepy is the fact they lift names off of forums and such. There's an Aurik and Shuemue gilseller group on one server, and another with a Russta...
    Vakis the a bard in Firelady's RMT sky group.

Vakis the a bard in Firelady's RMT sky group.
    Either they're reading from the same fanfiction or they have some RL ties then. If you recited other names from your local sky RMT shell, I'm sure there would be other name collisions as well.