New Spam Forum
    BG Level

[quote=aurik]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ishido":42172
    Guessing bought from someone with all of that beforehand. If not: yay maybe bismarck rmt will buy my cursed cuisses-1.

I'd say the worst part about this is that some people might join them, initially mistaking them for normal players with that kind of gear.
    No firelady is born and raised RMT.
    Umm... on Shiva the leader of the RMT in sky is named Firelady. Different servers, same RMT names, coincidence?
    Probably not. Do you also have vakis, snowerr, sherwood, gilman, et cetera? It's been shown before that there are name correlation between groups on different servers.

Also creepy is the fact they lift names off of forums and such. There's an Aurik and Shuemue gilseller group on one server, and another with a Russta...
    Vakis the a bard in Firelady's RMT sky group.
    Either they're reading from the same fanfiction or they have some RL ties then. If you recited other names from your local sky RMT shell, I'm sure there would be other name collisions as well.[/quote:42172]

I will post a list when I get a chance this evening.

Eppy

I think the Aurik on Gilgamesh got the Ban-stick.... can't confirm at the moment! *trolling forums while in a 3 hour class*

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Why does this look shockingly like FI?

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

On Ifrit we had a RMT named Carbon, Taru BLM or WHM I forget. Think he got banned sweep before last tho.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

wow after seeing people's replies about their servers RMT, asura's got the worst of it ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Karik
    wow after seeing people's replies about their servers RMT, asura's got the worst of it ;_;
    Asura, where RMT lead the way~

Just want to take this oportunity to as usual when there is talk about RMT to thank Napolean: fuck you, may you rot in hell, you fucking jerk off.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It would have happened eventually, but Napo certainly sped up the process - no argument there. Only thing is I feel sorry for associating with him back in NK, though to be fair the charlesn issue (known gilseller, which napo said was really a sweet guy and he helped him get sky access and then tried to bring him along for god pops) was a pretty divisive one at the time, and eventually folks decided that we couldn't help charlsen as an LS anymore.

Aurik, lend me some gils so I can buy some haidate plz. thx.

Ifrit had some normal players helping gilsellers, but luckily they were a bunch of helpless, hopeless, dickless fucking idiot noobs so the gilsellers didn't make much progress with their help. (HI ULGOKIEM)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Some tool over on Leviathan helped a group get Sea recently

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Dynamis is pretty much the last refuge from RMT - I don't think we'll ever see them shouting to sell af2/attestation/fragments but who knows - we never thought they'd get to sky or sea

Some taru blm squads most likely hexa-boxed by a few people have been sighted in dynamis sandy, but they enter at times where zones are not contested. They've stayed long enough in the zone before getting punted that we know they are hitting a few time extensions at a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    Dynamis is pretty much the last refuge from RMT - I don't think we'll ever see them shouting to sell af2/attestation/fragments but who knows - we never thought they'd get to sky or sea

Some taru blm squads most likely hexa-boxed by a few people have been sighted in dynamis sandy, but they enter at times where zones are not contested. They've stayed long enough in the zone before getting punted that we know they are hitting a few time extensions at a minimum.
    They had win titles. That group was all banned tho.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    It's crazy to see the difference in RMT serverwide. On Ifrit, our completely fail and I'm happy they aren't like these super RMT. The Sky RMT is the best group and they still struggle on Byakko and Kirin. They are extremely well geared, Hades+1 on PLDs and shit yet they fail horribly skillwise.

The lesser HMN RMT and such, who seem to have been wiped out, can barely kill their HNMs. They wipe to Bune almost everytime, I have personally seen Bune killed CFH like 10x by all of the RMT.

I wonder why they are so vastly different tho. You would think they would have some sort of communication between them, inside companies and such.

It's crazy to hear about other RMT killing JoL and Wyrms when mine wipe to Bune, Faust and shit.
    Seriously, amazing to see difference in Asura to Valefor. Ours are slowly getting sea, but really haven't done too much in it. Most are pretty shitty though. Haven't seen any equipped like the OP's RMT.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Looks like IGE is selling off gil in smaller chunks now which is interesting, maybe partyly due to deflation, and maybe due to lack of supply?
    The 1st 3 denominations offered are now 500k, 800k and 1.5M

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

[quote=Jg][quote=aurik]
    Quote Originally Posted by "aurik":460b7
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ishido":460b7
    Guessing bought from someone with all of that beforehand. If not: yay maybe bismarck rmt will buy my cursed cuisses-1.

I'd say the worst part about this is that some people might join them, initially mistaking them for normal players with that kind of gear.
    No firelady is born and raised RMT.
    Umm... on Shiva the leader of the RMT in sky is named Firelady. Different servers, same RMT names, coincidence?
    Probably not. Do you also have vakis, snowerr, sherwood, gilman, et cetera? It's been shown before that there are name correlation between groups on different servers.

Also creepy is the fact they lift names off of forums and such. There's an Aurik and Shuemue gilseller group on one server, and another with a Russta...
    Vakis the a bard in Firelady's RMT sky group.
    Either they're reading from the same fanfiction or they have some RL ties then. If you recited other names from your local sky RMT shell, I'm sure there would be other name collisions as well.[/quote:460b7]

I will post a list when I get a chance this evening.[/quote:460b7]

When I was visiting remora on a friends toon and helping MPK gilsellers at serket, I noticed a Firelady Vakis Snower etc etc, they all have the same race too, except remora's Vakis was a NIN(or THF?).

They definitely are related to each other some how, since a bunch of people with those names don't just mysteriously party up with one another on multiple servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    Looks like IGE is selling off gil in smaller chunks now which is interesting, maybe partyly due to deflation, and maybe due to lack of supply?
    The 1st 3 denominations offered are now 500k, 800k and 1.5M
    Also lack of demand for larger packages. Probably a large portion of their transactions are for under $50.

Sirens GS pretty much stick to sky and the lesser HNMs. There was a group before the mass ban that did behemoth and KB, they once tryed Fafhogg but wiped before it even poped due to provoking the flies lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    Quote Originally Posted by Karik
    Asura, where RMT lead the way~

Just want to take this oportunity to as usual when there is talk about RMT to thank Napolean: fuck you, may you rot in hell, you fucking jerk off.

Old Merits
    BG Level

lol remember when Fantajii brought 'em to dynamis

today on Ragnarok I lost Charybdis to an alliance (yes, 18) of GS.
    what troubles me most is that they didnt even shouted to sell the joytoy, they just kept it.

now, one thing is GS getting zenith on their BLM with the purpose of killing things faster, thus RMTing better; another is GS collecting items like any other endgame player, with just that *little* advantage of being 30 ppl in the same office being paid to do so

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Breaking asuran RMT news. Viking are -nowhere- to be found, Firelady Athuna Marlow Sherwood Vakis Esipko etc, all gone. Tiamat crew, sky crew, sea crew all poof.

Either GM caught onto them, or their ISP died, either way this is nuts !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast