Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

your GS? check out Asuras

welcome to Asuras:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../firesetup.jpg

loq. earring, Vivian Ring, Altrustic cape, all that af+1= me sad ; ;

bazaar comment: "HNM, SKY, SEA, LIMBUS LINKSHELL {do you need it?} mages {yes please}

Should have got Static

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wow that sucks. That guy could actually pass of as a 'good' player.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Guessing bought from someone with all of that beforehand. If not: yay maybe bismarck rmt will buy my cursed cuisses-1.

I'd say the worst part about this is that some people might join them, initially mistaking them for normal players with that kind of gear.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

cue image of Firelady wearing Novio/Novia.

Unless they sold them already.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They're trying to sell them, I don't know if they've succeeded yet.

When did Viking change color? <_< They go thru pearl colors faster then Pamela Anderson goes thru Husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido
    Guessing bought from someone with all of that beforehand. If not: yay maybe bismarck rmt will buy my cursed cuisses-1.

I'd say the worst part about this is that some people might join them, initially mistaking them for normal players with that kind of gear.
    No firelady is born and raised RMT.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido

nope she levelled this from back in the day.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Then all I can say is holy crap, sorry Asura.

Stuff like this blows me away everytime.

On Gilgamesh there has never been a single RMT in Sea or even ANY CoP zone altogether.

I wonder why it's so different...

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Some gilsellers on fairy have AN earrings also.

(no king or other relevant mob kills yet though)

They farm limbus for coins also, too drunk to recall offhand what af+1's they may or may not have.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Aren't they from some Linkshell that just happens to sell alot of rare/ex items for a ton of gil, and people on these forums consider that to be a form of RMT because usually only gilbuyers will buy those items? I think Xavier stated once that his viewpoint on selling Rare/Ex items was that it was a form of RMT or something? I forget the Linkshell he was talking about... somethingFantasia? It was spelt wrong too lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

they farm gods and sell haidates, kotes and everything u need from sky for ungodly amounts of gil, which they in turn sell, AH used to be ownd by Firelady for Shining cloth, and alot of them are like firelady, just not as geard, 2 of them have crimson bodys, and another with zenith pumps, they have moved onto killing Tiamat also and as sum1 mentioned earlier, JoL

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

wow, that's pretty insane. A few of the high end RmT on Odin are no where close to that. Heimf has the sea cape, a few torques and a few peices of Af2. RmT on Odin tried Tiamat a few weeks ago and got owned by Firaga. All of Odin had a good time watching.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

wow i cant wait til the RMTs invade sea on Kujata, if i ever see shit like that i'll seriously consider quitting the game

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy

On Gilgamesh there has never been a single RMT in Sea or even ANY CoP zone altogether.

One word: Napo~

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Not to depress everyone even further, not all of Asura's GS are as well-equipped. But there is a core group in Viking (about twelve~ of them) with some very nice pieces. Rest run around in NQ stuffs. You should also know that the RMT group Viking has been around on Asura longer than most HNM shells.

The thing about Viking is that despite being scum-of-the-earth Gilsellers that are online 24/7 monopolising everything they possibly can, they're smarter about it than most others. They invite non-RMT/NA players into their LS and give them drops (countless jerks have used Viking as a stepping stone to better gear although it's more like Viking used them to help themselves and to learn more about the game... it's thanks to certain NA players they initially found Sky and hit the jackpot there), if they hack they haven't yet been caught by GMs unlike the nab pos hacking BLM armies. They even have leveled crafters to 100+ to dominate AH even further. I know they've KSd but it's not in their regular repertoire and you can get away with oh so much before GMs care.

Honestly, on the surface if you arrived on the server completely ignorant of RMT or what actually is good gear or how to play the game (like most GMs seem to do...) Viking looks like a very hardcore end game shell and nothing else (sure they have AF+1 but come on most of it is trash, especially RDM set and I'd like to see ANYONE in Viking EVER to blink out due to equip swaps). They just play 24/7 only camping NMs, get far more drops than their LS could ever use and sell everything they can on AH witout *really* having the gear to show for it. Just because something is white boxed doesn't make it good or is a sign that you're a legit player... I just wish the mysterious RMT task force actually works and sees past the initial facade that so far manages to fool the idiot GMs that have lately made a habit of sending legit players to jail on Asura for MPKing gilsellers. The day Viking gets banned everyone will be rejoicing on the streets. :D

RMT's on Caitsith died...twice yesterday to Serket, CFH mode i counted 3x's before the GS's reclaimed once it went yellow at like 20% to death. Granted our server is probably one of the most behind accomplishments wise to the other servers (usually one of the last to do something that was already done) but least you know sea and such is i still believe a RMT free zone cept limbus. God this server sucks tho, when will they have another migration

Eppy

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy

I believe Tite from Osiris helped our RMTs through parts of CoP, Nynja has a screeny foshor.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm not that surprised, some servers get off REAL easy with RMT, not us though.

Fenrir: 2 Novio's and 2 Novia's minimum have been sold by RMT

AF+1 on a few members of one of the RMT LS.

But the real kicker, Blondelle RMT THF 5/5 Homam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast