Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The Cutting Room Floor- 11.30.2006 Septimus

    The Cutting Room Floor- 11.30.2006 Septimus

    http://www.bluegartr.com/img/septimus.jpgIt is a widely known fact that I put a lot of effort into our monthly updates. I spend days gathering up pictures, writing up details, and sometimes reconstructing events to the best of my recollection. But some of those ideas...

    Wait wait wait...

    Just go here.

    It's a work in progress, more will be added over time.

    Safety not guaranteed.

  2. #2
    Xavier
    Guest

    http://www.bluegartr.com/img/113006/Nikkei.jpg
    I'd rescue that Princess from any castle.

    Such an awesome pic.

  3. #3
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    353
    BG Level
    4

    Good to see the site is back and under progress, gotta get a few kung-fu lessons to beat the shit out of a giant ram like that. :D

  4. #4
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I had such a higher vision on how it could have looked

  5. #5
    Xavier
    Guest

    Its too bad visions don't actually do anything.

  6. #6
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    353
    BG Level
    4

    Content > Container anyway.

  7. #7
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Its too bad visions don't actually do anything.
    I offered, I offered

  8. #8
    Naver
    Guest

    Best part was when you roundhouse kicked Almathea in the chin! Kudos to you!

  9. #9
    The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,896
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Its too bad visions don't actually do anything.
    I offered, I offered
    That's not the real site Zigma, we just made a basic one to work with instead of having to use the forums again.

  10. #10
    Septislut Sexy Brigade
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    more from the desk of septimus!

  11. #11

    That so-called "fanfic" Septmus wrote was very LOL.

  12. #12
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    814
    BG Level
    5

    Nice update, good touch on some of those custom pics and the language involved.
    Your graphics are amazing looking--what do you do to get them to look so nice? Settings/Comp?

  13. #13
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    866
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Lots of lols here, thanks for this update Almateia pics are great stuff...ENTORNADOGA II is pretty overpowered though ^^

  14. #14
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Its too bad visions don't actually do anything.
    I offered, I offered
    That's not the real site Zigma, we just made a basic one to work with instead of having to use the forums again.
    don't roll them pretty eyes on me woman, i haven't said anything bad about it

  15. #15
    The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,896
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Its too bad visions don't actually do anything.
    I offered, I offered
    That's not the real site Zigma, we just made a basic one to work with instead of having to use the forums again.
    don't roll them pretty eyes on me woman, i haven't said anything bad about it
    (*'-') awww you said I have pretty eyes. Now send me some kittens. =O

  16. #16
    Ranger
    2600klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    now the true vision of my brilliance, we can harrass septimus to finish the REST of the site
    only the top and the left are staying, the middle is going to be coded pretty style

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    now the true vision of my brilliance, we can harrass septimus to finish the REST of the site
    only the top and the left are staying, the middle is going to be coded pretty style
    Septimus: "Guys, I'm not good at site design."

    Everyone else: "Raaaaaaawr!!!! Hisss! Snarl!"

    Septimus: "Fine, here's a site design."

    Zigma: "You suck at site design."

    I thank you. Please don't mind the shards of my dignity and self-respect that are littered about the floor. I'll sweep them up later, they would get stuck to the broom since they are covered in my tears. >_>

  19. #19
    Xavier
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    don't roll them pretty eyes on me woman, i haven't said anything bad about it
    (*'-') awww you said I have pretty eyes. Now send me some kittens. =O
    If a girl made that comment to me Nikkei would ban them. When the comments made to her its all good.

    DOUBLE STANDARDS?

  20. #20
    The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,896
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    don't roll them pretty eyes on me woman, i haven't said anything bad about it
    (*'-') awww you said I have pretty eyes. Now send me some kittens. =O
    If a girl made that comment to me Nikkei would ban them. When the comments made to her its all good.

    DOUBLE STANDARDS?
    I wouldn't ban them, I'd make you say something to let them know you are spoken for. Seeing as how you've made it clear to people that I am spoken for, I took the compliment and demanded the kitties.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's the Second Most Wonderful Time of the Year- 11.30.2008 Septimus
    By Septimus in forum BG Forum News and Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2008-12-06, 04:54
  2. Needful Things- 11.30.07 Septimus
    By Septimus in forum BG Forum News and Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2007-12-17, 12:37
  3. Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes 09.30.2006- Septimus
    By Septimus in forum BG Forum News and Events
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2007-01-07, 02:15
  4. A Profile in Courage. 10.31.2006- Septimus
    By Septimus in forum BG Forum News and Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2006-11-01, 23:33