Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Cat

Required Smithing level for Hades Sainti?

I'm gonna get a pair of these synthed, but the crafter only has a smithing sub of 35. The smithing part of the synth is iron ingots, so i cant see it being a very high subcraft requirement, but i still dont want to risk millions of gil on my guesses >_>.

Anyone know?

if you're not sure, find someone with a max sub.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Agreed. There's got to be at least 40 (pretty sure theres a lot more than that, really...) Bonecraft100'ers on each server. I'm sure at least 1 of them'll have all the subcrafts leveled.

Cat

Finding a boner(see what i did there) with both subs max on unicorn is harder than you would think

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I sold at least 7 claws pre Sainti for 50k

a pup in my ls had ask to have these made, we got him a 100bone/60smith so i guess that doesn't help but to back up what everyone else says gogo max sub lvl

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Agreed. There's got to be at least 40 (pretty sure theres a lot more than that, really...) Bonecraft100'ers on each server. I'm sure at least 1 of them'll have all the subcrafts leveled.
    actually on our server u wouldnt believe how hard it is to find a crafter for hades sainti. I had 2 cerb claws for a week trying to find a crafter, it seems semitry is one of the only NA people with woodworking sub (on lothiriel)

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    Finding a boner(see what i did there) with both subs max on unicorn is harder than you would think
    I try keep the Crafter List as updated as possible for Unicorn if that helps in the future.

http://ffxi.killvoid.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=134195

I'd try asking Diabloo.

Some others to try based on sales:

Frimble (I know he's a Bonecrafter)
    Ancrof (sold a few pairs)
    Utopia (same)
    Emiko (same)
    Tarusky (same)

I know Ancrof and Frimble are their main chars, not sure if the others are Main chars or Mules though.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

when the synthesis was first added I tried 2 at 30 smithing.. both of them are screenshotted in the crafting blowups thread, since i got 57 smithing I've yet to fail hades sainti, about 6 NQ now, i should finish smithing sub but its really never an issue for me as a bonecrafter i make mostly cursed, harnesses and weskits.

An LS member of mine is 100+3 Bone, 60 woodworking and 56 smithing and as of today is 4/7 success on Hades Sainti. He's told me he's recieved no skillup off them, but i'd get to 60 just to be safe.

i've made i think 6 pairs of these, with 100+3 bonecraft, 60 woodworking and 44 smithing, with no breaks. it has to be a bit lower than 40 at least, seeing as how low iron ingot synth is