Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: JoL @ fenrir     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hmm, I thought the name Nighteagle was familiar. He sent me a tell once asking if I'd like to camp Fafnir with his HNM group. I was in the pit at the time, with alliance leader. He wondered why I said no

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

There are a few people in my shell who under other circumstances I would not have let in, we've tried very hard to give people second chances because some people DO honestly grow up and change for the better.

So far the only regret has been Nighteagle, the rest of my LS in my opinion works very hard and seem to be really grateful for any second chances they may or may not have been given.

Hopefully the only regret my LS will have to experience will be Nighteagle, it's happened, it's over, and now it's public. As for the rest of my LS, well, so far it works well

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Snowknight26
    Damn why can't I ever find retards like that? -_-

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I find them all the time 8D

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ok Jkun, your right, I did tell some end game ls's JoL was up, b/c RMT kept wiping, and whether i was getting love torqe or not, id STILL rather see another ls get the claim. And whether you guys were giving me 2nd prio or not, you can even ask Blizzit, he was going to d/c himself on purpose and give me the 1st torque. I only did this so that both me and Blizzit could get torques faster.

I find it funny that you say I stole strider boots from a ls. Especially when i hadn't paid 2 people, David and Local, and SINCE then, I have paid them back. I was pissed at them at the time b/c there ls RuneBearers had screwed me over, and I took it out on them, which was wrong. So yea, I admit i screwed up there.

Don't even try to act for a second like I did so many wrong things. I WAS in another limbus ls, and I wanted to use my points be4 i left them, whats the problem in that? Im not stealing from them, Im not backstabbing them. If I would have stayed with them, I would have had every rightto be able to lot an item. Then last Monday you guys want me to leave there ls, to show "dedication". And I did. Then 4 days later, this stuff goes down w/ JoL. And you guys boot me.

Also Sath, i WAS NEVER ON THE LS. I ain't dumb enough to do that. I respect you guys. I wasn't going to give you guys a bad name. Even Sumazi + Fortei didn't see me on the ls once, and Fortei had to ask me to equip the ls to kick me.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Don't forget Nighteagle was shouting that he was selling a "Claiming Service" for NM.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

as for the thief knife, I asked Maaai to help me buy it back, just so my name was on the AH. And i didnt want to lag out. I told her to just buy it asap anyway she could. So iput it on the AH, she bought it, then she logged for 2hours. She comes back, and says she gave it to her husband Nussmann. And he kept it. I even offered 5mil back (all i had) and he turned it down. So I got backstabbed on that.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Dammerung, thats for NMs like VE, LL, Moldy earring, etc. lol.

Rare/ex drops people want cheaper than AH.

eee

I had to end up making my own account just for this post cuz Jkun is a fag and won't let me post under his name.

I'm pretty much the guy who kicked NE, and it was hardly for anything spazzy or unreasonable.

I never wanted NE to fight with the RMT, mainly for the reason that the day after the RMT did JoL, which was a Friday, our LS was doing a JoL as well on the very next day. NE had an equally good chance of getting that Torque which he wanted so much. (It ended up dropping, too.)

Since NE was so set on fighting with them, and because he's a generally stubborn person, Sumazi and I let him do what he wants as long as he did it without the pearl on. Some people thought that he should get the Torque because it would end up burning, but to me, no torque is better than a torque obtained through really shitty means. I wasn't the only one who thought that, too. I sort of gave up on it halfway through because it was getting to the point where he was saying he'd ninja lot the Novio and sell it to me for 5mil. Uh, no thanks. Go kill your JoL, just don't get my linkshell involved.

About halfway through soloing some aerns I get tells from Duckhunt, Terror, and lots of other observers from more random linkshells. I was even getting complaints from people within OUR linkshell that NE had the pearl on during the fight, and then switched to a different one.

The fact that this was upsetting other players, both in and out of our linkshell, was enough reason for me. The conditions were that he didn't have the pearl on while fighting, and the fact I got tells from both friends and strangers regarding it was evidence enough to boot him. As far as me overreacting, I'll just defend myself here a little by saying that it was me and Sumazi that were sticking out for Nighteagle while others wanted to kick him out based on rumors or a bad reputation. It wasn't a whim of mine, or anybody elses, that he was kicked. This wasn't the first time he made a mistake, lots of people were upset with him, but once this started to ooze outside of our linkshell, I had to do what I thought was the best idea and end the drama. I'm not going to favor any one member, no matter who it is, over the happiness of all of my other members.

No matter how much I like or dislike Nighteagle at times, I'm not going to tell anybody that their concern or distaste for the linkshell or it's members is stupid or unimportant. To be honest, I have no reason to dislike Nighteagle. He was a nice guy to me and he was dedicated to our LS, but like I said, I'm not going to sacrifice one person for an entire group of people.

Hope this clears up any of the spazziness accusations floating about. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking my LS back from the drama llama and putting it back where it belongs...

~Fortei

/endwalloftext

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol

lern2notbeascrub

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteagle
    Dammerung, thats for NMs like VE, LL, Moldy earring, etc. lol.

Rare/ex drops people want cheaper than AH.
    Let me translate:

"Hi I have a bot, pay me to use it and I will claim stuff for you!"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just for reader reference:

The entire time this thread has been going on, sackies and members have recieved tells from Nighteagle to the effect of "Hey I don't have anything against your LS, your LS rocks" as well as plea's to get back into the LS.

I'm trying to keep this from turning into a drama war, but to be honest, the hypocrisy here is something I think all people involved should be privy to.

But yea, that aside, I'm totally MPKing my LS mates right now by posting instead of tanking swift belt NM, so all further drama will have to wait.

Or Asyra can just keep tooling on him, it's quite amusing.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

said that to 1 person, Jkun. And i have the pics to show what I said. Had nothing to do with me getting back into the ls. All i said was I wasn't trying to point fingers on here or anything. Then you all posted stuff about JoL and had to bring up my past for a comeback. GG.

said that to 1 person, Jkun. And i have the pics to show what I said. Had nothing to do with me getting back into the ls. All i said was I wasn't trying to point fingers on here or anything. Then you all posted stuff about JoL and had to bring up my past for a comeback. GG.
    Your past was brought up earlier than that...somewhere around the 5th post

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darkslitter
    Your past was brought up earlier than that...somewhere around the 5th post
    Wow this topic's still here.

I dunno what these posts are about. Nighteagle you're probably a good guy, but as an LS member you most certainly aren't. You can't escape your past, and even if I didn't express it to the public, people on Fenrir all know you and someone else would bring it up (ie: Nightmaric!) at some point.

But yeah, it's useless arguing it anymore. Let's all go have some haggis!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4