Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned :(     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Banned :(

I've never posted here before me, but I figure I would stir up drama with this. First things about me, My name is Mirax, I am a 75 thf on the Bismark Server. I am in Iron, the most respectable succuesful shell on server. I have a Mandau. Ive worked hard for 3 years to get this. THf is my only job at 75.

This all being said, Last night I was AFK in dragons arey for a nidhogg 8th day with my linkshell. I come back for window, and I find myself Dc'd. So I proceede to log back in, get taken directly to a GM, who says Ive been caught for speed hacking. Think about this... 75thf.. striders.. flee.. This Gm refuses to answer any questions of mine. And so now im am 72 hour banned, while worrying about "Will I still be able to pull DLord with flee".

I like whining, its fun, and is keeping my rage down. Has anyone ever successfully argued a banning. Keep in mind I have no idea when or how I was caught, or what this "evideance" of me having a 3rd party program is. I admit , I use windower occasioanlly when I have work to do, or want to chat on aim, but beyond that, I dont know how to do shit on computers.

Xavier

When I saw the name of the thread I figured someone had literally banned you from the forums.

GMs are absoutely retarded lol.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Either you're not giving the whole story or GMs are fucking retarded. Both are distinctly possible.

edit: Xavier beat me.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nope, I 100% sware ive never used any exploit cheat hack or w/e else they are called on this game. I have no need to. My flee/boots provide me speed, and I cant calim with anything but steal anyway.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

You could probably call a GM on people who uses hermes/ability enough to get them banned, just a matter of time before you hit one that doesn't know shit.

Xavier

Reminds me of that one BST who got a tell from a GM saying he had to stop holding the antlion at Tiamat and kill it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: Banned :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mirax
    I am in Iron, the most respectable succuesful shell on server.
    Nope =/

Hope you get back soon tho

You can call speed hacking on someone in a very laggy zone (ie/ dynamis) and get them jailed. Frankly, it's just not fair sometimes.

I wish you luck in getting back your account completely unharmed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Bismarck drama is weak. ; ; IRON and AD cage match gogo!

At least it's only a 72 hour ban, I don't know if there's much you can do to contest it but the chances of being banned for good before you quit are slim.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Reminds me of that one BST who got a tell from a GM saying he had to stop holding the antlion at Tiamat and kill it.
    this one?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Thats utter BS. I had a GM last night not even do anything agaisnt this RMT PLD who was out running my ninja at nights (had af boots on) He didnt even have crimson.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Will I still be able to pull DLord with flee
    huh

Look at it this way, at least you get a chance to see the sunlight. 8)

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by threevo
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    this one?
    Yes. That convo is classic lol.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Indeed it is a hillarious conversation >.>

Also, anyone remember the guy who got banned or suspended for running through the swamp in the Mire? That was pretty priceless too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Indeed it is a hillarious conversation >.>

Also, anyone remember the guy who got banned or suspended for running through the swamp in the Mire? That was pretty priceless too.
    See, I don't get that. It says in the log whether you get Gravity/Flee, and it tells you when it wears off.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, just goes to show GMs don't *really* check the logs all the time when they say they do.

Old Merits
    BG Level

They seriously don't know their own ToS, so it wouldn't surprise me if they don't check logs. I once had somebody call GMs on me repeatedly because I had their name in my search comment. First two were understanding and saw I was doing nothing wrong, then he finally found a dumbass who believed it was against the ToS to have the name of anything (player, linkshell, etc) in your comment. Ended up having to call a Senior GM and file a complaint to get it taken away.

What happened to that thread with the archive of incidents with really dumb GMs? GMs that say they are looking into the whatever, are just BSing you to shut you up. This is proven by watching RMT blatantly tele-hack on top of Ulli and not getting banned...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i was actually looking for that thread, i had a convo with a dumbass Gm, maybe luminious while i was cockblocking a dynamis sandoria for an hour so my LS wouldnt have to reschec for the 5th time in a row. He came in and was all buddy with me, not even a warning lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast