FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Xbox360

Obviously.

are you sure thats even an xbox commercial? I would have to see this one on tv first to believe it.

looks pretty editted in at the last minute.

Then again I don't speak whatever language she was shouting

although "bah! bah! bah! bah!" was fairly self-explanatory, right?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I see this as a big gigantic joke that someone made and at the end they put the xbox360 logo in.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Why hello thar Vaxtra.

Humped any good walls for me lately?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

they where making a xbox commercial that rarely got on tv or didnt go out at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayu
    they where making a xbox comertial that rarely got on tv or didnt go out at all.
    sounds like a great usage of microsofts advertising budget, a commercial that never made it to tv, ya right

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=atHd3n_SLfA here is the commercial enjoy its says it was banned.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=atHd3n_SLfA here is the commercial enjoy its says it was banned.
    yes it says its banned, says the anonymous youtube user hosting the vid. lol "stoopidtrooper" <--- credible source

I can't forsee how Microsoft would invest the money into a commercial which would wind up being banned, they pay plenty of people to do their homework beforehand. They would have to of employed a group of monkeys(chimps if you will) if thats the case, and just because I saw that on the Simpsons doesn't mean its real either.

people also put the tag "sex" on things in order to draw attention, even when nothing remotely erotic takes place. I am sure you knew this allready, so this was just a reminder lol.

EDIT: after I took 3 seconds of observation, the "commercial" is also over a minute and a half in length? not only did they waste their money on a commercial, they wasted their money on a commercial which is 3 times as long as your standard tv commercial, lol. right.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

did you burn your brains with the logical thinking already? you think microsoft would do something because you say so, doesnt mean they dont have dropouts ok? the company invest to have more money....yeah they planned it they did they failed end of history ok now this is a chicken or egg(who was first disscussion) why because none of us can test our points, or at least prove that isnt a xbox commercial.

did you burn your brains with the logical thinking already? you think microsoft would do something because you say so, doesnt mean they dont have dropouts ok? the company invest to have more money....yeah they planned it they did they failed end of history ok now this is a chicken or egg(who was first disscussion) why because none of us can test our points, or at least prove that isnt a xbox commercial.
    yes it was an arguement over the credibility of this commercial, and since its apparently not suitable for television, 3 times the length of a normal commercial, then it must be real!

and yes I over analised it, lol sorry

But if logical thinking was applied to begin with it would have been written off as a farse to start with, and there would not have even been an arguement.

Not banned, Microsoft's lawyers decided not to air it on TV etc after feedback from internet viewers.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6140730.html?sid=6140730

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Not banned, Microsoft's lawyers decided not to air it on TV etc after feedback from internet viewers.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6140730.html?sid=6140730
    there are 2 seperate videos being fused as the same one here.

The original one posted by the OP was the one I was arguing against being real, it was the spoof.

The one Shuemue's article is referring to is the one Kayu had later quoted, which is different from the original posted video. Thus the confusion.

So one was fake, and the other one (news article reference) was only shown to a select audience at xbox convention, and not aired on tv.

so we're both right, in a sense. It was never banned, Microsoft just opted not to show it on network tv.