Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Windower 3.24

http://www.windower.net

I didn't see it posted yet and the site hasn't been raped and is still up so maybe it's not as well known. Supposedly just fixed a few bugs and there is a bigger update coming.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

preformance bumps, few more fps for me

Wow that was added under the radar.

If I hadn't of followed the link from this thread, I wouldn't have even noticed it.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Hopefully they've finally fixed the long annoying macro issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    That was the primary fix for this release, actually.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Their forums seem to be locked atm. Was hoping to find update news, no luck for me ; ;

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    That was the primary fix for this release, actually.
    Nice.

I'll see if I can access it from work here and pull up the release notes.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

When using a gamepad with 2 windows, the new behavior is:
    - 1 Window = Controller works when Window has focus or not.
    - 2 Windows = Window with focus works with controller. Window without focus does not.
    omgyes no more having to restart pol to get rid of annoying lock thing after 2boxing :D

for people who can't see notes:

- Chatlog erasure bug fixed.
    - Bugs involving binds/macros fixed.
    - Multi-instance and gampad bugs fixed.
    - Screenshots saved with new format as img_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS (Year/Month/Day_Hour/Minutes/Seconds)

When using a gamepad with 2 windows, the new behavior is:
    - 1 Window = Controller works when Window has focus or not.
    - 2 Windows = Window with focus works with controller. Window without focus does not.

We understand there are some more bugs still in the Windower, and they are planned to be fixed within the next release.
    This release is an "interim" release if you will. Kinda so people don't have to wait and so you can get off our backs
    for about a month Razz

Please report any issues with this version in this thread: http://www.windower.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=129529
    And this caught my eye on that topic <.<

Star and I have a lot of ideas and a todo list we would like to see get done over time. The TODO list will be posted publicly soon.
    yay for more cool stuff added on to the windower

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    yay for more cool stuff added on to the windower
    Ive seen the private list so far and Im not quite thrilled with everything they are considering adding to basic functionality of the windower. Some of the things they add as "easy to access" portions might make SE decide to stop ignoring the windower and come at it as more of a hacking tool. Its not a bad thing to add features of course, but a windower without plugins is basically stock FFXI, a windower with a lot of extras makes me wary.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I remember they had a feature planned and semi-implemented where people from different servers could 'meet' inside their mog-house and chat person to person, that one sounded really cool but was never put in I wouldn't mind seeing that added in at some point.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah. As a SAM I personally use TParty, but that's it. Nothing else really catches my eye, but even then I'd be willing to unload it. Windower is just to purdy. So has everyone updated to 3.24 then now?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

When I'm on BRD I turn on Distance. If everyone is good about staying still I don't have to look at it any more after 3-4 mobs. When I get bouncy people and have to get Ballad on an twitchy PLD it's handy.

Other than that all I want is a windower and the included real macro system.

TY for the heads up tho, going to take the new version home.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

any1 ever get the thing when u hit "ctrl +v" to paste somtimes ur game locks up and stops responding and u have to open an new 1?

Quote Originally Posted by melbufrauma
    any1 ever get the thing when u hit "ctrl +v" to paste somtimes ur game locks up and stops responding and u have to open an new 1?
    That seems to happen when you try to paste something longer than what is typically allowed in a chatlog.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

What about /bmap spazzing out whenever I target a stronghold?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by genome
    I remember they had a feature planned and semi-implemented where people from different servers could 'meet' inside their mog-house and chat person to person, that one sounded really cool but was never put in I wouldn't mind seeing that added in at some point.
    As long as it didn't require a connection to a third party server, it would be kinda neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    Quote Originally Posted by melbufrauma
    That seems to happen when you try to paste something longer than what is typically allowed in a chatlog.
    A certain unnamed person has no difficulties with multi-line pastes, however.

Old Merits
    BG Level

This raises a question I had about 2-box'ing. Before the patches a month or two ago, I'd run two characters on the same computer (most often whore'ing out a RDM that quit for pl'ing 8) ). After one of the updates, I thought I saw something about people getting banned or suspended for running more than 1 account on a single computer because of being suspected of RMT? I dunno, since then I've actually been using two computers when I do it, but it's a lot more hassle. Or can you still 2-box without, you know, actually 2-boxing?

TP PT is a godsend, for any job.

Distance rocks for pulling.

Draw distance if you have a good computer. o/

Raceconv just b/c SATA Gekkos are fun as a taru sometimes.

Pretty sure the people who felt they got banned for playing two accounts on the same computer were the "I only used fleetool once, officer, I swear, and it was years ago" people.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jer
    This raises a question I had about 2-box'ing. Before the patches a month or two ago, I'd run two characters on the same computer (most often whore'ing out a RDM that quit for pl'ing 8) ). After one of the updates, I thought I saw something about people getting banned or suspended for running more than 1 account on a single computer because of being suspected of RMT? I dunno, since then I've actually been using two computers when I do it, but it's a lot more hassle. Or can you still 2-box without, you know, actually 2-boxing?
    Been 2boxing for a year on one PC and so far nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast