+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Xavier

What ever happened to "Freeze! Drop your weapon!" instead of "HES GOT A CONTROLLER OPEN FIRE"

OWNED!

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Im guessing he wasnt white.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    What ever happened to "Freeze! Drop your weapon!" instead of "HES GOT A CONTROLLER OPEN FIRE"
    Cops have become horrible lately it seems when choosing to fire or not,may have been a rookie cop?

that's siggable

The guy beat the fuck out of someone and stole his PS3..

I'm glad he is dead.

It isn't like he had to steal the PS3 to eat, he just didn't fucking respect other peoples hard work or property and the world is better off without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    The guy beat the fuck out of someone and stole his PS3..

I'm glad he is dead.

It isn't like he had to steal the PS3 to eat, he just didn't fucking respect other peoples hard work or property and the world is better off without him.
    People can NEVER change

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    "Anytime that someone beats a person severely and commits an armed robbery, I certainly would consider him a risk and a danger," Causey said.

Love how he is 100% certain he did it before he goes in so hes ready to kill the guy.
    When police go to make an arrest they do it assuming the person is the one who committed the crime. They have to for their own safety. There'd be a lot more dead cops out there if every time they went to make an arrest they weren't prepared for the worst. They didn't go in "ready to kill the guy", they went in with the knowledge that this guy was armed and could have harmed them.

I'd wait till more information comes out about what actually happened before you go condemning the cops for their reaction. Yeah it's unfortunate that the kid was killed, but unless they shot him with full knowledge that it was a PS3 remote and not a gun or something, then can you really blame them?
    Explains why when someones using a pc in a library we need to go in believing he is going to blow it us and use tons of force to prevent him from leaving!

"Anytime that someone beats a person severely and commits an armed robbery, I certainly would consider him a risk and a danger," Causey said.

Love how he is 100% certain he did it before he goes in so hes ready to kill the guy.
    When police go to make an arrest they do it assuming the person is the one who committed the crime. They have to for their own safety. There'd be a lot more dead cops out there if every time they went to make an arrest they weren't prepared for the worst. They didn't go in "ready to kill the guy", they went in with the knowledge that this guy was armed and could have harmed them.

I'd wait till more information comes out about what actually happened before you go condemning the cops for their reaction. Yeah it's unfortunate that the kid was killed, but unless they shot him with full knowledge that it was a PS3 remote and not a gun or something, then can you really blame them?
    Explains why when someones using a pc in a library we need to go in believing he is going to blow it us and use tons of force to prevent him from leaving!
    Because simply asking someone to leave is FUCKING BOOOOOOOOORING

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They're not going to tell you to drop your weapon if they think you're making a threatening gesture with it. I know it sounds ridiculous since it turned out to be a controller, but at the time for all they knew it could have been a gun.

I know it seems like I always side with the police on things like this, but there's lots of isntances of police abusing their power that I don't agree with. This just doesn't seem like one of them.

I've been arrested a few times and even had warrents served at me where I live, and not once did the police injure me. They are usually kind enough to make my cuffs loose even.. I wonder why?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Well, better not to take any chance with gamer. Who knows how much video game could have corrupted their mind.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Did the police need to taze the kid like they did? Probably not. However...Did the kid have the right to be in the library without his ID? Nope. Did he cooperate with the library authority when they asked him to leave? No again. And it doesn't seem like he cooperated with the police when they showed up either.

I guess whenever the police show up to a situation they should always assume everything is just fine and there are no bad people in the world right? Everything is just a misunderstanding and nobody ever pulls a weapon on the police or hurts anyone else!

I've been arrested a few times and even had warrents served at me where I live, and not once did the police injure me. They are usually kind enough to make my cuffs loose even.. I wonder why?
    ARE YOU OF WHITE COLOR SIR?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    ARE YOU OF WHITE COLOR SIR?
    Because white people never get shot at or beat by the police?

I didn't know 100% of police officers were white and in the KKK.

Xavier

Did the police need to taze the kid like they did? Probably not. However...Did the kid have the right to be in the library without his ID? Nope. Did he cooperate with the library authority when they asked him to leave? No again. And it doesn't seem like he cooperated with the police when they showed up either.

I guess whenever the police show up to a situation they should always assume everything is just fine and there are no bad people in the world right? Everything is just a misunderstanding and nobody ever pulls a weapon on the police or hurts anyone else!
    You can shoot to wound, not kill just as easily.

Theres a big difference.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

You can shoot to wound, not kill just as easily.

Theres a big difference.
    Guns don't kill people, wounds and/or massive head trauma kill people!

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Ill reserve my lawl until we find out if the kid is not white.

Im not gonna say you're white, but you bet im fucking thinking it.

If I may, ill try to produce a Nynja like post about this, please forgive me if it sucks.

Allow me to explain why this motherfucker deserved his cock. He clearly did not understand that a PS3 is serious fucking bussiness, I mean it says so on the fucking internet, so it must be fucking true. Regardless of what color his skin was, thou he probably stole bikes to, this mofo deserves his rape. Rape is only ever funny when it happends to cats, but this asshole can be the exeption.

This is just another example of why America is so fucking awsome, because only in our beautiful red, white, and blue land do cock monglers like this guy get analy ravaged by a pistola. WUT? no habla espanol? Well bohoo fucking hoo, its what he gets for rebelling agaisnt our predomently white overlords in blue, nobody asked him to not bend over and take it. Fuck him, and fuck his PS3, this shit is serious bussiness.

TOTAL EXAGERATION OF NYNJA

Sarcasm wut?

Kuya :D :D :D :D :D