Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siatdiat
    I guess they think if they set it so that when besieged happens if one of those mobs is up they will come to besieged and rape everyone. And they probably think that people will kill them to keep that from happening..... LOL! Boy, have we got news for you SE. Really gay the trouble they will go to trying to make players kill them other than doing what players want them to do. What does the player base know anyway?
    that's what I"m thinking lol... their response to the cries of "make hydra and cerb worth a shit!" is "lol kill em or no ass candy"

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    I guess they think if they set it so that when besieged happens if one of those mobs is up they will come to besieged and rape everyone. And they probably think that people will kill them to keep that from happening..... LOL! Boy, have we got news for you SE. Really gay the trouble they will go to trying to make players kill them other than doing what players want them to do. What does the player base know anyway?
    that's what I"m thinking lol... their response to the cries of "make hydra and cerb worth a shit!" is "lol kill em or no ass candy"
    The people who kill those mobs are smart enough to know that if they want good merit xp the ass candy needs to be gone... so nice try SE!

Only thing to wait and see is if Khimaira is worth a damn. PUP jse anyone?!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Now the question is what if there are VT imps around Khimera? Would people kill it then just to lvl there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jkun
    That was a real fun battle.

Shame he'll be 100 times harder outside the BCNM, and of course, no Shantotto to rape it. ; ;
    And where is our Shantotto NM? Or are they saving that for endgame where we finally unmask the dark rider?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    The people who kill those mobs are smart enough to know that if they want good merit xp the ass candy needs to be gone... so nice try SE!

Only thing to wait and see is if Khimaira is worth a damn. PUP jse anyone?!
    Nonono, the smart people know that the AC is when the amazing xp rolls in. I love to exp, only when the AC is here, I mean.. 15% exp bonus.. refresh bonus.. food bonus!

Not for me of course, but for the retards. You see, while all the retards are herded up nice and neatly as the Shepherd(AC) is keeping them in 3 zones, the smarties are off exp'ing in Sky/Sea/Ulegard with all the freedom one can have. Bored of one camp? Move to another, can't do that with the AC gone! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    And where is our Shantotto NM? Or are they saving that for endgame where we finally unmask the dark rider?
    She was in the Rose BCNM for a recent JP Fan Faire, along with two companions of feminine asskickery.

And don't you dare hit on my Tarutaru sugar. *sighs* She's dreeeaamy. Who doesn't want a BLM who can nuke that way and not get hate?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Only thing to wait and see is if Khimaira is worth a damn.
    it'll be a new source of behemoth hide that will get dominated by RMT like every other remotely decent money NM in ToAU[/quote]

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

why do ppl think these are going to be part of besieged ??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt the first Empire's Most Wanted mention how those three NM's had some correlation to besieged (went so far as to hint at them attacking even), yet only one was REMOTELY tied to it (garharlous bros spawning durring troll attacks).

I truly doubt that they'd add these NM's to Besieged. It'd be fucking retarded; its not bad enough getting hit for a 2xxx damage Mijin Gakure from a Mamool NIN, if they added Hydra and Cerberus to an already lagged to shit zone I predict the AC being gone for a long while.

I think that if anything this is just an announcement hinting that they possibly ninja-changed the drop rates on these NMs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I lost interest in besieged like 4 patches ago.
    Seriously... I'll still miss them even if they add hnms... everytime I've been in a besieged it's been by mistake and I've been going solo as War.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    why do ppl think these are going to be part of besieged ??
    Probably this line :

Intelligence has also gathered that this creature might actually be the hunting dog of Troll mercenary captain Gurfurlur. If this is true, then it may not be long before the savages deploy it during one of their raids on Al Zahbi. We ask that all able-bodied mercenaries take up arms against this threat to the empire.

The last one didn't really sound like it was part of beseiged, the troll one even mentions that they werent a part of beseiged :
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

The one with the NMs was this update note :
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/2006_-_%28 ... djustments

This is basically SE saying:
    Start killing our fuckin' NMs or else you'll never get your 15% exp bonus again!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Percipient Zoraal Ja

A general belonging to the Mamool Ja warrior class, Zoraal Ja has a reputation for inspiring courage in his soldiers and is acknowledged by the Imperial Army as a fearsome combatant. However, his recent failures to overcome the defenses of Al Zahbi have resulted in Zoraal Ja's temporary removal from a position of authority. The Empire wishes to ensure his defeat before he is allowed to return to the ranks of the savages.

An investigation by the Immortals has revealed Zoraal Ja's ability to manipulate a large colibri that can imitate his voice. Be on the lookout for trickery.
    Sounds like if you dont pwn this NM, it would show up in besieged.

Lamia No.19

Marked by a tag buried within her body, this creature is known to be the nineteenth experiment in a series of original chimera creations. Leading a strike force of undead minions, Lamia No.19 has been threatening Imperial Army supply routes along the coast of the Arrapago Reef with frequent hit-and-run attacks.

Eyewitnesses claim to have seen her appear after large-scale battles, and stop to tap each corpse with her staff--information that may prove useful in locating this elusive adversary.
    This was one of the hot topics, ppl thought that she would appear near the end of besieged, and cause dead ppl to reraise though charmed.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

One crazed old man even mumbled of a deep violet hide, not unlike that of the dreaded behemoth.
    Now that's a nice way to put the "we were short of time, so we re-used Behemoth model and textures for that new NM body" ^^

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

thats two ppl who've never seen Khaimaira...

missions suck, eh ?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Should come check out Seraph. An LS which constantly kills Cerberus does it so; "Noone else can have Algols".

SE made us wait 4 days to hear about 1 new HNM?

seriously, they should've left the whole cerb and hydra crap, that stuff isn't new

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

could also be story related remember at the end of the last missions they got brought up inside the palace and the guy with the homan, the grand vizer or whatever started to laugh when someone came in and said cerberus and hydra were found.

Hydra in besieged would go down in about 5 minutes unless they make it tougher.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Blabj
    But mobs coming towards town don't drop or yield EXP, right?
    Or stay long enough to let you kill them since they all run at mazurka+nin nike speed.
    You can shadowbind them like we did to Gulool Ja Ja during an EXP party. Although after he smashed the RNG into tiny pieces he went right back to marching to town, so it might not be the most effective method.

As for Khaimaira (sp?!), there's actually 3 different versions of it in AltanaView, but 2 of them look pretty much the same (the third one looks like it might just be for cutscenes or something, only seems to have the idle animation in the second box). The first one looks different, though.

the "different" one looks to me like it's just stretching it's wings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast