Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Another one of those "I'm looking for a thread ..."

I trying to find that thread where this guy posted a pic of a GM conversation where the GM told him where to submit the names of all RMTs and the special task force looks into said list of names. I've been searching for like 30mins and I'm supposed to be leading sky right now. =/ Help me out please please. _(._.)_

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I forgot exactly which thread it was in but I remember the SS you were talking about. I actually had a convo with a GM 2 days ago and asked about that, so heres that chat if it helps:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78.../GMrmtChat.jpg

When I had sent in a list earlier I went to PoL main site > Service and Support > Email Support > Comments and Suggestions, and from what this GM said that was the correct subform. Hopefully sending in names will actually help, I have tons and see more every day. Started jotting them down on scrap paper to send in occasionally. Also gives me something to do during Behemoth camps - run around and spot the RMTs solely by outer gear, name, and color/lack of linkshell.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewto ... &start=240

2nd post from the top but avinor's post above should be sufficient as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah that's what I've been doing during Sky lol. 'Cos lord knows we won’t get shit up here. Gil sellers camping Faust FTL. =( I had a look on that comment and suggestions thing on POL, but I didn't see anything on there about it getting back to the task force or reporting Gil sellers so I assumed it wasn't the right place. Thanks for the info though. ^.^

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm trying to find this thread about the color of blueberk. Anyone remember that thread? It was a fairly advanced discussion, fit only for long term veterans of the game who have seen plenty of adaman hauberks in their time.

its purple. shiva is a man in the actual myth... SE doesnt make a science out of this.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    I'm trying to find this thread about the color of blueberk. Anyone remember that thread? It was a fairly advanced discussion, fit only for long term veterans of the game who have seen plenty of adaman hauberks in their time.
    It got moved to the Nebie advice forums!

hey someone had to help the guy find it!