Thread: House     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango
    I will try to find a youtube clip of him on the late late show with Craig Ferguson for anyone who hasn't heard him.
    I like his interview on Inside the Actor's Studio the best. Some of it is on Youtube, you have to search it for 'actor's studio hugh laurie' to find the rest of the bits. He sings a hilarious song as part of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-uB6QPQUM

The song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0SXH5Y9PEc

That one also! Thank you I couldn't figure out for the love of anything where else I saw him at. If I had a cookie it would be yours.
    <333 I love his real accent lol

Tired of that dumb cop! I just want that whole cop thing done and over with- I want to hit him so much. ; ;

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Is someone watching this now? >_> Did I just see an alien encounter at the beginning? I hope they don't fuck with the show so much it becomes something unrealistic.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Is someone watching this now? >_> Did I just see an alien encounter at the beginning? I hope they don't fuck with the show so much it becomes something unrealistic.
    It is a repeat.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    It is a repeat.
    Ya, just saw the synopsis, lol. Meh all these repeats fucking up the rotation... just saw the new episodes are on Jan 9th. x_x

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

im still pissed they changed it to tuesday night without a word... i was wondering why the hell it wasnt on anymore only to find out from BG its changed stations and days

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

2 weeks ago they stated there won't be any new episodes until the 9th...

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    I missed the whole "no more new episodes" thing, so I was in the dark on today's episode and was like "wtf whur did fagcop go." Then the kid starts bleeding from his asshole and I don't even fucking know if I'm watching the right show any more, and..yeah. Sho, I'm right there with you.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Saga
    I missed the whole "no more new episodes" thing, so I was in the dark on today's episode and was like "wtf whur did fagcop go." Then the kid starts bleeding from his asshole and I don't even fucking know if I'm watching the right show any more, and..yeah. Sho, I'm right there with you.
    lol they showed that annoying episode AGAIN? I think it's been airing more often than new episodes have.

But yeah, going without House for so long is certainly aggrevating...I guess they will do anything in order to make sure House still has some episodes left by the time American Idol starts, so they can have their stupid "FOX Tuesday" crap like they had last year.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

God people will bitch about anything won't they. Very few series drop new eps during the christmas holiday block, and NEVER in direct competition with bowl games, so fuckin' a yea no new house until jan 9th.

At least House provides closure on storylines instead of constantly dropping red herrings and ridiculous plot twists on how it's all going never really to end *cough*LOST*cough*

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Correction

At least House provides closure on storylines instead of constantly dropping red herrings and ridiculous plot twists on how it's all going never really to end *cough*LOST*cough*
    There was 5 years planned, and series shouldnt last longer. Dunno how you can compare both show tho, since they are completly different genre.

omg Gerald Ford is in my house

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I cant wait for the new season

God I hope Tritter gets his face pwned. I hate that guy with a passion.

Edit: He also plays a crooked assbag of a cop in the movie 16 blocks. Being a cock seems to suite him pretty well if I do say so myself.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The whole badass act he's pulling off is pretty good too (with the gum chewing and stuff.)

Makes you want to hate his guts even more.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The whole badass act he's pulling off is pretty good too (with the gum chewing and stuff.)

Makes you want to hate his guts even more.

Exactly lol

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Xiona
    im still pissed they changed it to tuesday night without a word... i was wondering why the hell it wasnt on anymore only to find out from BG its changed stations and days
    I dunno about you, but in my area its been on FOX and on tues nights since the series debuted.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiona
    I dunno about you, but in my area its been on FOX and on tues nights since the series debuted.
    Ditto, only thing that changed for me was the time (from 8 PM to 9 PM Est)

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz217
    omg Gerald Ford is in my house
    YOU SEE DEAD PEOPLE.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

*kicks topic*

About damn FOX got this show back on track-- 2 hr special, bishes.

oh, its a 2-hr special?

I just turned on the TV, was getting mad because I thought it was ANOTHER repeat.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

New House wheee

Someone had a gif of one of House's "Oh snap!"s.

I'd use it if I could find it.