+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 212 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: House     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i wasn't talking about the job choice, i was refering to his choice of having a loving family and wife over having money and being alone.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mr Gummi
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

the person that can choose happiness over money is the one who is truly smart. foreman may make more money, be he is not a happier person for it. money can't buy happiness. and if you think it can, then you really know nothing about what it means to be happy.

to the person that said his father made a great choice by making him pick a toaster over 250k a year, you truly have no idea what it means to be happy. he wasn't making him pick a toaster over a fortune, he was teaching his son that your family is the most important thing in the world. and his son made the right choice. there was nothing wrong with being a doctor, but it wasn't worth it for him if it meant sacrificing the precious time he was fortunate enough to be spending with his family that loved him very much.

the greatest problem that plagues the world today is that people don't value the most important thing anymore, love. love for yourself, love for your family, and love for life itself.

A. Body
    BG Level

it's not about what choices he makes, it's about his family MAKING HIM CHOOSE

like foreman said, he should be able to have both if he wants to

and his family is retarded to not let him

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mr Gummi
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

his family cant make him do anything. the kid said it himself or have you already forgotten? foreman told him that his parents couldn't force him to do anything. and he said back it wasn't because of his parents, he didn't accept his offer because he did not want to give up the precious time he had with his family.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

his family wasn't making him choose though

A. Body
    BG Level

haha, yah i may be forgetful, but i do tivo

foreman: "you could have both... they shouldn't be making you choose"

kid: "maybe not... but they are, and i'm choosing them"

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mr Gummi
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

haha. yes clearly i am the one that should go back and watch it again

well in that case, i guess he just made the right choice :\ even if his parents were a bit misguided

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Swampthing
    the person that can choose happiness over money is the one who is truly smart. foreman may make more money, be he is not a happier person for it. money can't buy happiness. and if you think it can, then you really know nothing about what it means to be happy.

to the person that said his father made a great choice by making him pick a toaster over 250k a year, you truly have no idea what it means to be happy. he wasn't making him pick a toaster over a fortune, he was teaching his son that your family is the most important thing in the world. and his son made the right choice. there was nothing wrong with being a doctor, but it wasn't worth it for him if it meant sacrificing the precious time he was fortunate enough to be spending with his family that loved him very much.

the greatest problem that plagues the world today is that people don't value the most important thing anymore, love. love for yourself, love for your family, and love for life itself.
    rofl please, what's the divorce rate in this country? over 50%? that whole family argument is bullshit, there's no such consistent thing as a happy family anymore.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I wont argue divorce rates are getting higher and are already beyond bad, but marriage rates are increasing more with it.

Weve already had this discussion before anyway, and you can blame these rates on idiots who get married and dont know what theyre getting into and cant handle it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mr Gummi
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

thank you so much! its great to see you agree with me.

i said thats what was wrong with the world, im so glad you agree.

E. Body
    BG Level

Um, best fucking episode ever tonight?

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

House was kissing cutty in that preview...or lupus chick?!?

............ time to start setting an alarm on my computer for Tuesday nights.

4th episode in a row I've missed ;;

E. Body
    BG Level

Oh and FUCKING DAVE MATTHEWS GONNA BE IN THE NEXT EPISODE. /gasm, he's my idol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Am I the only one tried of the previews for the upcoming House episodes? "Next week, House will tackle a case the likes he's never seen before/ will push him to his limits/ will make him do something he's never done before!!" It's the same overexaggerated build-up every week.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

House & Cuddy need to get it on and be done with it. Maybe they will whenever the series finale rolls around.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

3 weeks :( :(

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

torrent link for last night EP prz? ; ;

Last nights Ep was awesome, who else saw it?

wtf is with another 3 week break, this is seriously starting to piss me off all these breaks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 212 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast