+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 212 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: House     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

House

Anyone see House tonight? I got caught up in some shit and didn't make it back in time.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Rerun for some reason I think..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yea rerun, new next tuesday.

It's frustrating when expecting a new House, but just to get a rerun! I missed last week's ep. which was supposedly very good and was hoping to get some more of that action. :/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Reruns of House makes baby jesus cry.. Why they gotta put me in suspense like this? So what do you guys think, House gunna do the 2 months of rehab or is he going to somehow conquer that cop?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Gotta be the rehab, one good thing about House is that while he does get away with an attitude most people just with they could have, they do keep things somewhat realistic.

I think a lot of people would lose interest in House if all of a sudden he just went "HAHA COPPA I BEAT YOU NOW!"

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I think there will be some major plot twist regarding the cop. It showed that next week they suspend him until he takes the cop's offer, then need him for a particular case. Last week's episode was pretty crazy up until the very last few minutes.

The end of the last one was surprising. Makes me wonder how many people got the reference. XD

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Bah I missed todays I think.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

lol, read the first few posts. It was a rerun -.-

A. Body
    BG Level

a lot of people think they missed it cuz they tivo it and set it to "record all new episodes" but didn't get it tonight cuz it's a rerun

i got pretty worked up about it too til i figured it out

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

They announced several times that it wouldnt be a new episode this week, lol.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Black Symphony
    The end of the last one was surprising. Makes me wonder how many people got the reference. XD
    I didnt, explain please.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Symphony
    I didnt, explain please.
    When Wilson walking into the cops office and said he'd be needing 30 silver pieces he was making a reference to the time when Judas turned on Jesus for 30 silver.

I only know that because my favorite Dracula movie was based on that story. XD

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hmm, I never knew it was 30 pieces.

I didn't get that referance either, but good fucking episode. Last couple episodes have been really good. House owns.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Hmm, I never knew it was 30 pieces.
    It was 20 or 30, one of those two.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hopefully whatever the outcome, it isn't the usual "House wins simply because he's right about a case" thing. The man desperately needs to be humbled for once.

Also, if Wilson is Judas, then House's apparent infallability stems from being Jesus?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 26:14-15
    Then one of the 12, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, 'What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you?' And they covenanted with him for 30 pieces of silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Murataki
    Hopefully whatever the outcome, it isn't the usual "House wins simply because he's right about a case" thing. The man desperately needs to be humbled for once.

Also, if Wilson is Judas, then House's apparent infallability stems from being Jesus?
    Think of it more as since House thinks he is never wrong (that last episode proved him to be very wrong and almost would have been fatal/life altering in a horrible way for that little girl), his cockyness, as if he does believe himself to be as great as Jesus, and with Wilson going to the cop, "betraying" House..but meh, it was a very witty line by him. I was pissed also that it was a rerun, I had my popcorn ready for it too