+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Woww just woww...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Woww just woww...

I was just browsing through my Xangas footsteps, and found it was linked to this.

http://www.shogun-kujata.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=2020

Quote Originally Posted by Beerificus
    I don't know how to say this lightly, so ....

This guy is a fucking idiot. Brags about stuff like full HQ sets he has, bots with JPs, complete retard. You think with someone bragging that they've handled over 500mil gil that they'd have some basic knowledge of how to play our game.... Him & some other players figired out how to enter ENMs more times than allowed (meaning not waiting 3 day reset) by keeping the pop key-item in your inventory or some crap. So if you spend an entire day mana-burning Brothers, you're bound to make some serious money.

The questions I'd ask is how easy is 12 man Jorm without stun bots & stuff that puts ice resist at 300. He's bragged with screenshots of his WHM taking 2 damage from Stonega IV on Kirin, but then later partially admits that he used special tools to give permanent 2x earth weather bonus after people tried his exact setup & got hit for 500+.

Same guy that uses some pos hack to kill Goldtounge Culberry (Uga Pendant NM) by himself to farm necklaces.

The only props I give him are that he hasn't been banned yet.
    LOL this is funny to the point of stupidity.

Just because I lolat his Osode BRD in an Allanoob thread (Sendoh can back me up here) and he dreams up this cool stuff above.

Nice read btw.

Anyone in Kujata heard of this guy/LS?

Made me lol.

teach me how to h4x prease wop!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Do you think anybody cares enough about you for you to need to post this in your defense?

By the topic I thought you were talking about WoW or something.

http://www.wowddr.com/level3.html

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    By the topic I thought you were talking about WoW or something.

http://www.wowddr.com/level3.html
    137!

Gotta work on my ddr skillz

[edit] 149 hooooooooooooooooo

[edit2] Ok i just tryed level 60, i quit now

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

You fag, you've been holding out on me with the leet hacks. I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY FRIEND!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I knowww Tyche ; ; but can u tell me where to get the hax that can boost resist up to 500 for the entire alliance? Obviously ours didn't work because we have stun bots by Chekitaru (avesta of pande) that not even 1 GA3 managed to go off!!!
    I can't even find the screenshot he said I had about taking 2 dmg from Kirin! When all my life why the hell would I go to Kirin as WHM when I have my uber BLM/SMN w. (insert tp kirin jokes here)

p/s nowadays I just skim pass Celeras's posts, as usual.
    And besides, I am not asking people to defend me as I am all clean myself, everyone in my server knows that. Never been jailed, as I don't even use windower.
    Posting this if you do take the effort to REREAD the opening post, it's about informing people here that there ARE really such noob haters out there. (obviously you won't would you, as you are one of them hehe) and more importantly for all of us readers at BG forums to have a LAUGH.

Edit: I just noticed he even got the ENM gap days wrong.. 3 days reset. Hahaha

I used to play on Kujata and this guy is actually pretty nice. Idk why he went off like that but their ls is not worth a damn. They don't do any endgame. They used to be called arcanaimperi until the ls leader finished his relic knuckles and decided he doesn't wanna do endgame stuff anymore. Hardly ever saw them camp anything and when they were there they wiped. Either way Beerificus was/is a nice guy.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by wop
    p/s nowadays I just skim pass Celeras's posts, as usual.
    And besides, /replies anyway

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm just wondering how someone on Kujata thinks he knows so much about someone on Pandemonium...

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by wop
    Never been jailed, as I don't even use windower.
    May i ask good sir how do you take the screenies in your LJ without windower, yet they show up health bars?
    while posting it ocurred to me that there is also FRAPS.

Postcount+1 <_<

Probably the same guy that randomly tried to debase your duo seiryu thread on KI because his "friend" told him you did this and that.. jealous people will always be jealous.

The funny part was the post after.

all i have to say is yeah right. im guessing there is an alliance hiding in those jorms shots and they were the backup/add alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios
    I used to play on Kujata and this guy is actually pretty nice. Idk why he went off like that but their ls is not worth a damn. They don't do any endgame. They used to be called arcanaimperi until the ls leader finished his relic knuckles and decided he doesn't wanna do endgame stuff anymore. Hardly ever saw them camp anything and when they were there they wiped. Either way Beerificus was/is a nice guy.
    There is alot more to endgame then camping kings Math <_<.
    edit: And for the record he does not own an Osode.

Demosthenes11

Love ya Wop, and admire you, but uh, you are a bit over-reacting to this <.<

This is just something you maybe post and laugh a bit, not give a long winded explanation of why you are innocent. Looks too much like you are trying to cover your tracks =\

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

or wanting attention?...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Do you think anybody cares enough about you for you to need to post this in your defense?
    I care enough about him to post in his defense but hey you can go shove your ego as far up your gigantic asshole as you can.

People hate on those that can do things better then them wopa.

edit: they turned off normal email activation :/ gotta wait for an admin to okay your account.

This didn't really merit a thread, unless someone can get the Xanga author to come post. Then it will be salvaged!

Wop is the xanga poster, Beerificus is the one bashing him on their ls forums.

OK, whatever, need that retard to come back up his claims so we can all have a laugh at him!