+ Reply to Thread
    Old Merits
    BG Level

Castlevaina: Portrait of Ruin collecter's pack bonus /orgasm

OMG... I am one happy motherfucking Castlevania fan now.

People who reserved the game at 'selected retail outlets' (EBX in my case) got a fucking sweet bonus pack. Comes in a black cardboard gothic looking pack with a plastic wax seal holding it together... inside is a custom Castlevania stylus and DS game card holder (yawn, I know), but where it gets good is the CD of music spanning the entire game series (FUCKING OWNAGE... this is some of the coolest music in gaming), a nice, nice, nice artbook with the work of Ayami Kojima ( the artist behind all those hellaciously awesome gothic style Castlevania illustrations of the last 10 years or so), and a sweet Castlevania timeline chronicling the story over 1,000 years and including every game in the series. /deep breath...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

going to go play the game now.

I've been a fan since the very first game kept me up late as an 8 year old kid, and played pretty much every game in the series at one time or another... CV: SotN is one of my top 3 games ever, period... so psyched.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I bought the game original just for the bonus, prolly will end up selling the game. :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Gonna grab a torrent for the music in a day or two.

That's awesome dude. Tell us how the game is would ya? I have heard Dawn of Sorrow is still way better, since the levels in this one are kinda dull. But please do tell, since I cannot decide whether to get this game.
    Also could you post the timeline of the games? Thanks.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Re: Castlevaina: Portrait of Ruin collecter's pack bonus /or

I knew I should have preordered that one, I feel punished for for my lack of fanatical devotion to the series now ._.

I've been a fan since the very first game kept me up late...
    Oh the memories and pain of the 1st one on NES...
    When I had the triple shot boomerang and spammed it on the grim reaper boss fight, sometimes the game would freeze >_<;