+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Negalmuur Auto-Levelling     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Henne Mines bats gave me about 3 million EXP per hour. Sleepga + 3 waves of Curaja wipes them out. Rinse & repeat. I took all 6 characters from 67 to 99 in about 7 hours total, over 4 trips.

On Yiazmat I used Arise for the first 80% of the fight, but once he doubled his level it seemed like I wasn't making any progress because of how long it took to get people back alive with Arise so I switched to Phoenix Down spam.

Oh and if you're 99, Masamune + Genji Gloves on your main DD is the way to go in my opinion. I had my Tournesol and Yagyu Darkblade on support characters and just Berserked Vaan. Spam Expose at the beginning of the fight and everyone hits for 9999 until his defense goes up, then they all hit for 6999.

The next day I beat Omega and then left the arena and overwrote my save file not realizing he actually DROPS the Omega Badge, unlike every other boss/major hunt mob in the game. I managed to screw myself out of the Wyrmhero Blade, so I just finished the story and packed up my PS2.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yeah, him dropping the badge nearlyscrewed me too, but I randomly rotated the camera. SE really screwed up on that one.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Neg. auto leveling kind of blows for EXP...I started to do it at level 60 just to check it out, left it on for about twelve hours. I woke up about 40% through and my leader was dead, so I got her back up and I had only gotten maybe 2 or 3 levels. When I woke up a while later, I realized I only had gotten maybe 4-6 levels total...however, the LP gained was incredible ~ I believe it was somewhere along the lines of 2500.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Only time I ever did it was for a few hundred quick LP. I honestly can't recommend it for leveling, given that Henne Mines exists.