BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Furt Wangler
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Do you need a hug?

So one of my buddies from ffxi came across this site I found pretty interesting. It's pretty much like a place to anonomously confess or vent yourself to other people online. I guess it was ment for some kind of serious purpose but we're getting a kick out of reading some of these, fake or not, its pretty funny!

http://grouphug.us/

You can hit the random button to just have it throw some at you, a few numbers you can stick in search that i found were pretty funny:

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

I found this a while ago lol It's fun to read when you're bored.

Vobent

I have gone through phases of being gay. One time (not at band camp) I met a really hot girl who did not trust men and so I fell back on my gay knowledge and passed myself off as gay all the way to her bedroom and watched her undress, then masturbated while she slept. Next to me. Naked.

I can't tell if that's smart or not, I mean if she thinks you gay..you're not gunna get any.

ralph pls go
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

how will i ever learn to enjoy poopsex?
    Wins hands down lol.

Edit:
    673256005 when my friend stayed at my house for a couple day i waited until she fell asleep in my bed and jerked off and rather than be a human about it i just leaned to the side and came on her lower back

i felt awfulm the next day and barely talked to her

i dropped her off at her bus and pretended nothing happened

im a victim
    HUH?! LOL

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hahahahahahahahah

i killed someone, but i didnt mean to, she was on my way and i was drunk, i dont know what to do. i put her where i used to go to elementary school at, im so scared...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I sit on my hand till it falls asleep, then masturbate with it. It feels like it's someone is jerking me off
    HAHAHAHA this website owns

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I bite my toe nails, then, I like butting the nail up my ass. It makes me feel good because I know I wont ever get sex.

L-O-L

Vobent

I like punching myself in the nuts just before I orgasm

the fuck..

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I fucked a woman 26 years older than me...2 times...Drugs suck...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I live in a small town in Kansas. I've always been the artsy type..painting, photography...while most other guys around here were more jocky. Tons of guys joined the millitary after high school and now almost all of them are in Iraq. They send letters home saying how proud they are of their wives and how it must be hard for them to deal with their husbands being away.

Well do you know how they deal with it?

They fuck me.

Thats right. While you are away getting your ass hot off I'm shooting myself off in your wifes ass. Thank God for George Bush. I have about 4 wives I'm currently fucking because of his great leadership. I voted republican this year and then promptly went to a shipped off wives's home and came in her mouth.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle

I live in a small town in Kansas. I've always been the artsy type..painting, photography...while most other guys around here were more jocky. Tons of guys joined the millitary after high school and now almost all of them are in Iraq. They send letters home saying how proud they are of their wives and how it must be hard for them to deal with their husbands being away.

They fuck me.

Thats right. While you are away getting your ass hot off I'm shooting myself off in your wifes ass. Thank God for George Bush. I have about 4 wives I'm currently fucking because of his great leadership. I voted republican this year and then promptly went to a shipped off wives's home and came in her mouth.
    I saw that one before!

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

i fucking hate reading these, it makes me wonder if one of those people posting shit is my ex or current girlfriend. or like a family member posting shit about killing themselves...

I HATE THIS SITE OMG ahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle

They fuck me.

I saw that one before!
    O w n e d.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by ElSugahpie
    i fucking hate reading these, it makes me wonder if one of those people posting shit is my ex or current girlfriend. or like a family member posting shit about killing themselves...

I HATE THIS SITE OMG ahhahahaha
    Then umm.... Don't read them >_>?

Vobent

I figured out that if you pull the stall door shut really hard in my company restroom, the door on the end stall will pop open. Since i found this out, i can't stop doing this to people and exposing them while they're pooping. its totally fun.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

LMFAO. I gotta try that >_>

ralph pls go
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

a kid was selling lemonade today, i honked and waved as i went by, but didn't stop be cause i had no money with me, this 7 year old needledick flips me the bird as i go by and i immediatley slam on the brakes, i back up a roll down my window, i then told him that i was going to buy lemonade from him, but now i wasn't and that it's all his fault, he sat down on the ground and started shaking, i drove off, not feeling an ounce of regret...little shit
    Orz

Read the rules for the site, they say they remain the ability to change whatever you type any way or any how they might want to at any time.

I wonder how much of these things are actually true and how many they just alter to be more amusing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Sometimes I fantasize my girlfriend would wear a strap on and fuck me in the asshole and make me her bitch. I'm too afraid of what she'll say if I ask her.

Apparently someone has the same fantasy as me.