Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Rika

Ix'aern DRK ninja updated?

First post here, hey everyone~

Me and a friend (Kefk) used to duo Ix'drk. Strat was easy, no problem to separate Qns & Ix with a sac pull.

But something weird happened this time. Once Kefk pop'd it and ran away, I did pluck it and Kefk died far from ???, but both Qn'aerns and a random Aw'aern went after me while I was kiting the Ix'aern. I was really far from Kefk when he poped it, so I should have had no hate on Qn.

So we tried to pull it again. I pulled a Qn'aern, everything followed him and Kefk plucked the drk. Once I died they all went after Kefk again. This time i RR'd before Kefk died, but they all came back for me again after they killed him -.-;.

So was wondering if that's a ninja Sea maintenance, like shared hate between Ix' and adds, or just alliance agro like in Limbus. (we were in the same party all the time).

Thank you.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Aern always had alliance aggro. You need to disband for that kind of stuff. You were probably too close from him on the pull and Qn tagged you.

Rika

We killed lots of mnk (with 2 adds) and a few drks before without disbanding. And like I said i was far from him when he poped the nm (well same distance than usual). So even if they have alliance aggro when they pop, why did they come after me after my RR?

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

After you RRed he likely acted on the mob before dying causing the alliance to reacquire hate

Just have him drop PT and pull the Qn next time while you grab the Ix. Should make it really easy, then invite him when he reraises and there should be no problem.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

/wave Iorika

We've noticed also the party hate when doing small man Ix'drks. Usually had the sacker drop pty before training away.

And no we won't buy your deed of moderation!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hmm. Tried duoing this today - I had heard about there maybe being a patch on it, but we talked with Iorika and were pretty sure the dropping from party bit would fix that.

It didn't.

We spent a total of about 8 hours trying to get the message, finally ending up popping it. I died far away after popping as my partner plucked the NM, they linked. RR'd up, did this again except I took a RNG from the opposite side and he plucked the NM again, running to the kiting area, not partied. They still all came for him and killed him. They would not seperate. :\ Unless they're is some way you can time it perfectly and die at the same time then try and repluck NM without getting hate linked back from RNGs, which if they really did patch it this would not work, then yeah, I think they "fixed" it.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Just got message with 2 people, broke pt and popped it, pulled Drk away while my partner zoned the Qns, kited it while waiting for backup, no problem. Definitely not any different than it's ever been. This was today.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Also backing Kerberoz. Ix'Drk is not any different then he's ever been.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Hmmm, that's weird. Guess we'll go try it again; maybe we just pulled the Qn's away wrong or something. ><