Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Women and Sex     submit to reddit submit to twitter

who plans on living past their 20s?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Quote Originally Posted by Machazareel
    That, and alot of men really don't have the first clue about how to satisfy a woman.
    Amateurs.

How to please a woman in 2 easy steps:

1. Remove wallet from pocket.
    2. Hand woman credit card.

Multiple orgasms ensue.
    just learn to play guitar
    Sorta true. But my guitar playing has only attracted all the wrong kinds of women.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    lots of girls just hide their sex drive until they are actually in the sack with you.
    and finally we have teh correct answer

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    That, and alot of men really don't have the first clue about how to satisfy a woman.
    Amateurs.

Multiple orgasms ensue.
    That only works in your 20s.
    Or just actually get good at sex.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Amateurs.

Multiple orgasms ensue.
    That only works in your 20s.
    JC would be so mad.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

They like it as much as us, but we're not really subject to being shunned by our same-sex friends as sluts or whores, we generally get a pat on the back or a high-five if we nail some random hottie.

Thats only true in high school.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No, it's not, actually. I finished high school a long time ago, people still act like that.

You can be a 50 year old woman, but if you're sleeping around, the other women around you will speak of you, it's what women do, dude.

With all the unwanted pregnancies and broken homes out there.. I think women and men should focus more on how not to be failures before trying to enjoy sex.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Huggo
    Amateurs.

Multiple orgasms ensue.
    Sorta true. But my guitar playing has only attracted all the wrong kinds of women.
    I've been playing guitar for about 10 years now and teach it aswell. Its so easy to pick up women at parties playing it. I dont know what it is but if you can play guitar with some sort of skill your set. Most guys try to settle for the acoustic style and sing along, I usually just play K'm-pee-du-wee by Steve vai and girls are instantly impressed.

but ya you do get some wrong girls sometimes, in that case drink til she hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    With all the unwanted pregnancies and broken homes out there.. I think women and men should focus more on how not to be failures before trying to enjoy sex.
    So, tell me, are you getting sex on a regular basis?

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Is it lonely up there in your pedestal?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Good call, lets not try to help society, lets attack anyone who suggests doing things a different and more safe way!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Good call, lets not try to help society, lets attack anyone who suggests doing things a different and more safe way!
    This is the american way.

BG Level

Help society? From the safety of your PC? Forgive me for being pessimistic, but i doubt whatever we conjure up here will save us from the dreaded apocalypse. As for what im attacking:

"I think women and men should focus more on how not to be failures"

Failures at what? Who gets to decide who fails and who doesn't? Last time I checked Jesus died at least 100 years ago. Devek should be more specific, because weve apperently been failing for a few centuries now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    So, tell me, are you getting sex on a regular basis?
    My children are well taken care of and provided for(albeit not as much as I would like).

It is pretty ignorant to try to make a judgment on someones love life because they try to be responsible.

Failures at what? Who gets to decide who fails and who doesn't? Last time I checked Jesus died at least 100 years ago. Devek should be more specific, because weve apperently been failing for a few centuries now.
    You need to go outside and visit some poverty stricken areas where children are running around shooting each other. The world isn't full of well to do people.. and many well to do people are too busy with their career to pay attention to their kids anyway..

BG Level

But Devek, things have always been bad. The fact that we notice them now is probably due to the media, and it is also argued that the media only reports bad news because its more interesting, and it hardly ever reports any good news. Or maybe we notice them more now, cause we actually care more now, by a percentage, you decide.

If people are failures because of the things you've said, then we have always been failures. People have always cared very little for others, regardless of the "love thy neighbor" thing. This is not new.

Right... so thats an excuse to put personal pleasure above responsibly toward your children.. which you WILL HAVE eventually if you have sex?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya
    But Devek, things have always been bad. The fact that we notice them now is probably due to the media, and it is also argued that the media only reports bad news because its more interesting, and it hardly ever reports any good news. Or maybe we notice them more now, cause we actually care more now, by a percentage, you decide.

If people are failures because of the things you've said, then we have always been failures. People have always cared very little for others, regardless of the "love thy neighbor" thing. This is not new.

LOL, sorry had to do it.

Now I don't mean to be a bitch Devek, and correct me if I'm wrong, but how can you speak of responsibility when you are saying you have children (which I assume were "accidents")?

Maybe you should stop assuming stuff you don't know?

In fact, I'll take it a step further. For the sake of argument lets say I have a daughter living in a gutter eating out of trash bins. That would make me more qualified to make my point, not less.

Less ad hominin attacks trying to justify group orgies please.

BG Level

Right... so thats an excuse to put personal pleasure above responsibly toward your children.. which you WILL HAVE eventually if you have sex?
    How do you intend to help change it then? Things are easier sead than done. Im only saying people cannot be failures of things they are either unaware of or are taught to not care about. If they aren't even given the chance, how can they be failures? You argue self-sacrifice, but you forget you need to balance things. People need to learn to care for others and for themselves, you can't just ignore your desires. One bad thing leads to another.