+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Women and Sex     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Women and Sex

We discussed this in Social Science a while back, basicaly it was sead that women's sexuality might be repressed. As in women seem to like sex less than men, even thou they get more pleasure out of this. Some say its a natural predisposition where women have a lower sex drive than men. Do you guys think this is true?

Personaly I think its a load of bull, but im not sure if thats because the professor sead it, or im really thinking it. Also, do you think women are naturaly materialistic, or is it a consequence of sexual repression?

~Inspired by the overly sexual themes wé have had recently in here.

Before you stick it.

Youve got to lick it.

Thats all a woman needs to get them turned on.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

2 in the pink
    1 in the stink

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    2 in the pink
    1 in the stink
    The Show Stopper > Shocker

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

women like sex just as much as men. It's just that it's hard for a man to have bad sex. While women have the potential that their mate will really suck at sex.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They like it as much as us, but we're not really subject to being shunned by our same-sex friends as sluts or whores, we generally get a pat on the back or a high-five if we nail some random hottie.

That, and alot of men really don't have the first clue about how to satisfy a woman.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

testosterone contributes a lot to sex drive

men have more

men 'want' it more (women want it too, but i've asked around a lot [lol] and women dont get that "OMG IM SO HORNY I CANT THINK THROUGH MY MATH HOMEWORK GOTTA JACK IT" feeling )

of course there are individual differences in past experiences/upbringing/psychocology that contribute, but there is a decided hormonal difference

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Machazareel
    They like it as much as us, but we're not really subject to being shunned by our same-sex friends as sluts or whores, we generally get a pat on the back or a high-five if we nail some random hottie.

That, and alot of men really don't have the first clue about how to satisfy a woman.

QFT

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    testosterone contributes a lot to sex drive

men have more

men 'want' it more (women want it too, but i've asked around a lot [lol] and women dont get that "OMG IM SO HORNY I CANT THINK THROUGH MY MATH HOMEWORK GOTTA JACK IT" feeling )

of course there are individual differences in past experiences/upbringing/psychocology that contribute, but there is a decided hormonal difference
    You have a really good point with that, BUT will asking them really get you what they really feel? For example ask some guy (whos straight) why he acts like a sex crazed primate, and he'l tell you its cause hes a guy. He wont really tell you that its because he wants to make sure everyone knows hes straight and therefore comforming to a straight male stereotype.

Edit: In other words, sometimes people have no idea why they act the ways they do.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Like most things, its both biological/evolutionary as well as social. It's true that testosterone plays a large part in the male sex drive, and its also true that from an evolutionary standpoint, men who were horny and wanted to fuck all the time were most likely to spread their seed and reproduce, carrying on those traits, while non-horny men had a less likely chance to spread their genes. Reproduction of the fittest.

However, its only been in the past 50 years in which women's sexuality wasn't seen as taboo or nonexistant, and only in certain cultures. The majority of the world's women still are repressed and their sexuality is repressed as well. Do these women have less of a sex drive than an American woman? Probably not on a biological level, but social norms tell them to conciously, and probably subconciously, repress those urges and desires. Also, in many cultures, sex is seen as a duty, and since men have no care in the world of their partner's pleasure, often time a painful duty. Sex is seen as a necessary evil of reproduction, but its a disgusting and filthy act. Many women are brought up with these social ideas, so their potential sexuality is never seen because their society represses it.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

while women may like sex as much as men, its harder for them to get in the mood.

sure if you eat there pussy then ya they will fuck, but its just as hard to get them to let you lick the pink as it is to get them to let u put the dick in

some women like you to show them a good time on the town

some women like you to help around the house, clean the bathroom or do the dishes

some women are easy and just like to fuck and have just as much sex drive as men

alot of it also depends on how long you've been with your woman, early in relationships passion takes over, its new, its exciting. eventually the passion starts to fade

ive been with my wife for around 3 years now, we have a 4 month old and obviously the sex has slowed down quite a bit since then since she had to have an episiomity(sp?) to pop the lil girl out

just try and spice shit up change the way you do things a bit, dont always whip your cock out and put it in her face and be like HAY BABY LETS BANG LOL(i admitedly have done this more then once w) and you will get more twat then you know what to do with

biologically, men are supposed to impregnate a lot of women in order to perpetuate the species, therefore men have more sex seeking behavior's.

Women are meant to be impregnated and then back off in order to nurse their child, therefore they only have certain times when they have real sex seeking behaviors, but since they can't run around and get impregnated more than once at a time, they have less drive.

This is biologically speaking and doesn't account for most cultural changes in the last century or more where it is easy to screw around without getting pregnant. But there are biological reasons for it.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jyakku
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    2 in the pink
    1 in the stink
    The Show Stopper > Shocker
    Spocker > both of those

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I don't think it's true. My ex had a muuuuuch bigger sexdrive than me. Women like it alot, just as much as men if not more. It varies from person to person and I think that is the only real factor.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

one of my friends told me that women want long but less frequent intercourses, whereas men want the exact opposite, 5min duration ones and as frequent as possible.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

lots of girls just hide their sex drive until they are actually in the sack with you.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Amateurs.

How to please a woman in 2 easy steps:

1. Remove wallet from pocket.
    2. Hand woman credit card.

Multiple orgasms ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Amateurs.

Multiple orgasms ensue.
    QFT

And owned, because no matter how mean you may think that is, it's true in a huge percentage. (not the multiple orgasms part)

Amateurs.

Multiple orgasms ensue.
    just learn to play guitar

Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    Amateurs.

Multiple orgasms ensue.
    just learn to play guitar
    That only works in your 20s.