Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kooldac
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Have AV drop Autumnstone and pop in place of ulli.
    Best idea yet
    man law /toast

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    Have you tried a warcry order? Maybe with enough merits and wars in the order you might have a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut
    making fun of warcry merits is a bannable offense unless that changed recently. i suggest finding something else to talk about.
    If making fun of warcry merits is wrong, baby I don't wanna be right. Oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    LOOOOOOOL

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Stay on topic.

I've never understood why Takedown and his LS basically get a free pass here on everything, after they stole someone else's AV--something that in itself is probably the lowest thing I could think of a LS doing in this game--then bragged on these forums as they were killing it, while people from the other LS were basically posting "Hey assholes, give it back!" and then calling the LS they stole from names like being an "NQ LS."

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    I've never understood why Takedown and his LS basically get a free pass here on everything, after they stole someone else's AV--something that in itself is probably the lowest thing I could think of a LS doing in this game--then bragged on these forums as they were killing it, while people from the other LS were basically posting "Hey assholes, give it back!" and then calling the LS they stole from names like being an "NQ LS."
    Didnt they have their previous AV CFH by that ls or something?

As I recall they'd killed like 9 JoLs with no AV pop, so they just took that one.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Takedown should be the banned one, not devek

wtfux

Vobent

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

wtfux
    Indeed.
    wtfux, indeed.

Needs truly random pop locations, like KB in dunes, Tiamat in Ronfaure, that would funny to see and add a bit of spark to camping.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Elondir
    Needs truly random pop locations, like KB in dunes, Tiamat in Ronfaure, that would funny to see and add a bit of spark to camping.
    I believe SE should add a real HNM to every zone. Something like hydra, cerb, tiamat. There is so many useless dead end or map that could use something like this, and so many HNM ls that just ask more stuff to kill.

If making new model is too hard, just add an oversized crab, worm or w/e (the same way Vinegaroon is an oversized scorpion). Wouldnt be hard to design, would add a ton of endgame game content (considering we all spent 500hours camping fafnir, one HNM has a lot of potential) and would add some fun to the endgame

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    I believe SE should add a real HNM to every zone. Something like hydra, cerb, tiamat. There is so many useless dead end or map that could use something like this, and so many HNM ls that just ask more stuff to kill.

If making new model is too hard, just add an oversized crab, worm or w/e (the same way Vinegaroon is an oversized scorpion). Wouldnt be hard to design, would add a ton of endgame game content (considering we all spent 500hours camping fafnir, one HNM has a lot of potential) and would add some fun to the endgame
    would be nice. also have them drop rare/ex items onry

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Anything to spread different HNM ls in different zone Less drama, more people happy, more gears...too bad SE is stupid.

Rare/ex would be nice to prevent gilseller from camping stuff, but just having many would solve most of the problem imo. But personally, I believe reducing the list of job that can equip a particular gear would help much more than a rare/ex tags

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Both should work.

Things like Fowling earring for example, limited jobs, good earring, AH'able why? Should be rare/ex.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

wtfux
    banned for what exactly... you not liking me?

mebbe you should be banned for being australian then. would make about as much sense

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Anything to spread different HNM ls in different zone Less drama, more people happy, more gears...too bad SE is stupid.

Rare/ex would be nice to prevent gilseller from camping stuff, but just having many would solve most of the problem imo. But personally, I believe reducing the list of job that can equip a particular gear would help much more than a rare/ex tags
    RMT sell ra/ex. Remember?
    RMT don't care about who has what or needs what, they will do it for gil.
    HNM in every zone is a dumb idea and it won't stop the camping prob.
    You can't reduce the list of gear that a job can equip, that'd be terrible.

They fix nothing and only serve to do what SE has basically done before, cause more problems by trying to fix one problem.

We also know that more HNM with less drops means that it will not be done at all (SAM/DRG mainly for Hydra anyone!?). All it'd do it make HNM be a bigger waste of time by offering super-hard NMs that only give out little things few can use.

Solution: Make them BCNM in addition to the real camped ones. 99 Beastseals for a King.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by takedown2

wtfux

mebbe you should be banned for being australian then. would make about as much sense
    lol? last I remembered there didn't need to be a reason to ban anybody but I guess by being a gigantic douche about pop rates to justify taking someone else's months of hard work would be a good reason.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kattice

RMT sell ra/ex. Remember?
    RMT don't care about who has what or needs what, they will do it for gil.
    HNM in every zone is a dumb idea and it won't stop the camping prob.
    You can't reduce the list of gear that a job can equip, that'd be terrible.

They fix nothing and only serve to do what SE has basically done before, cause more problems by trying to fix one problem.

We also know that more HNM with less drops means that it will not be done at all (SAM/DRG mainly for Hydra anyone!?). All it'd do it make HNM be a bigger waste of time by offering super-hard NMs that only give out little things few can use.

Solution: Make them BCNM in addition to the real camped ones. 99 Beastseals for a King.
    No, nobody does hydra because the hydra scale armor set and everything else in its lootpool are like the dumbest shit ever added into the game.

If hydra drops a lance or GKT with 60-70 DMG that occassionally attack 2-3 times, or hydra scales synth into SAM/DRG body armor with 20 ATK 20 ACC 10 STR 10 DEX, you bet your ass that bastard wouldn't live past the 2 hour mark after spawning.

The problem is not that the NM give out the item that only certain class can use, it's more like the NM drops shit that even the class that could use it wouldnt touch it with a 10 feet pole.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

wtfux

not really.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    I've never understood why Takedown and his LS basically get a free pass here on everything
    what constitutes a "free pass", everyone is allowed to start topics and give their side of the story on other topics. so his side of the story is usually stupid and makes him look like a jerk/idiot, being allowed to express that isn't special.

this is a legit topic that didn't warrant a derail on the first page simply because someone doesn't like the poster.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

seems like a pretty pointless thread, other than to say "HAY LOOK WE GOT AV BUT WE DONT KNOW WUT TO DO, PLZ TELL US WUT TU DO", except for the fact that there have been countless threads since the ninja-AV-buff patch explicitly stating that its back to god mode and numerous posts since then explicitly stating that no one knows wtf to do.

flame, lock, or post information
    seems rather bait to me. In fact, any time this idiot posts something retarded, like this thread, its freakin bait.