+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Gotta love fangirls amirite!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW2_X4BM ... ed&search=

Sorry simply needed to vent at the inmense stupidity of this bitch. HOW THR FUCK DOES THEIR NOSES LOOKING THE SAME, MAKE THEM THE SAME! Apperently now im suposed to bealive gays can have children and thats what gave birth to FF Versus 13.

Gawd, I rather stick my dick in a blender than to ever meet these walking black holes in real life.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

You sure you wouldnt like to meet them irl? I know I would. I bet I could make her nose look like Clouds with the help of my fist.

Its funny to watch fan-ism irl, they are helpless irl and they use the internets to shield them, without a monitor in front of their face its funny to wacth how they crumble.

Gotta love fangirls and their weird little guy on guy hawt sex action filled imaginations.

SE isn't all that creative with the way their characters look, and I know a lot of people will disagree. But all the main characters (male onry I guess) have looked the same for a long time.

Is there both a final fantsy 13, AND a final fantasy versus 13 coming out? I watched two trailers and they seemed pretty different, and the name was different, but i don't know if it was just changed at some point.

I haven't really looked into the next one at all, thought i remembered reading someone say that here.

oh yeah, and the whole theory thing is ridiculous, there is no connection between 7, 13 to be made. At least not from the trailer.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

omg they have the same arm!!!

That was total bull, they don't even look alike.

Well duh there are gonna be physical characteristics that are common in all the characters when they tend to use the same character designers and whatnot >.> bah.. I do admit first time I saw that FFXIII Versus guy I was like "Cloud O.o Zack?" but didn't really think it was them nor related to em

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

That was the dumbest thing i've watched in a long time.

One of the guy char's looks like yuna too in one of the trailers. It's just the way the designers make them.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Is there both a final fantsy 13, AND a final fantasy versus 13 coming out? I watched two trailers and they seemed pretty different, and the name was different, but i don't know if it was just changed at some point.
    There are 3 FF13 games.

I think my brain imploded from the sheer amount of stupid in that video...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

Waste of time.

Good god that was terrible, what a complete waste of time. I call attention whore on this one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Versus means "To Change Direction"...

It has nothing to do with previous FFs, and it doesn't have anything to do with FF13 (besides the fact it was already stated by Nomura, it should be assumed anyways..)

It carries the FF13 title because it's under the same project as FF13 and the FF13 cellphone game. (FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS -- the new tale of the crystal). It has absolutely nothing to do with the other two, except for the fact Nomura is incharge of all 3 of them.

I hate people that make theories, you should go to gamefaqs.com and check out the KH2 board for all the KH3 theories, it will make you want to shoot your foot.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh, FYI, there IS something related to all 3 characters... but she's just too dumb to realize it. (the facial attributes being the same..)

All 3 chars were designed by Nomura, of course he will use Vincent's eyes -- hell, he even put Vincent's gear of Cloud in KH1... he's obsessed with that char.

I enjoyed the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Versus means "To Change Direction"...

It has nothing to do with previous FFs, and it doesn't have anything to do with FF13 (besides the fact it was already stated by Nomura, it should be assumed anyways..)

It carries the FF13 title because it's under the same project as FF13 and the FF13 cellphone game. (FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS -- the new tale of the crystal). It has absolutely nothing to do with the other two, except for the fact Nomura is incharge of all 3 of them.

I hate people that make theories, you should go to gamefaqs.com and check out the KH2 board for all the KH3 theories, it will make you want to shoot your foot.
    Actually FFXIII and FFXIII versus are in the same world. Much like FFT and FFXII and FFTA are in the same world though not necessarily (I can't remember if they said they were related) related story-wise or entirely history-wise... just world-wise.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well, regardless it's not the same game.

And wasn't FFT like YEARS after FF12 takes place? (moogles are extinct, etc.)

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Man, don't go lumping all fangirls in with attention whores like that. The real ones are pretty fun to be around. I can imagine some of my fangirly friends coming up with a theory like this, but with them it would just be a joke.

And I have my own theories about KH3.

I understand that FF13 is unique and the next standalone FF in the series, but what is Versus? a Hybrid game or a part 2? and 13 isnt even out, so why talk about a part 2 this early.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

MY BRAIN, IT IS BURNING.I NEED HALP.

I hope whoever made this is doing this as a joke to piss off people, but I supose he/she was serious sadly. The logic behind the argument was terrible, and the theory by itself explain nothing and has no reason to be. I don't mind people theorizing about game, hell, that's what make me love Xenosaga series so muché However, you need a reason to believe such thing.

That said, the song was pretty good...I think.