View Poll Results: Have you had sex before?

Voters
395. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male-Yes

205 51.90%
  • Female-Yes

42 10.63%
  • Male-No

111 28.10%
  • Female-No

7 1.77%
  • Male-Only Oral

26 6.58%
  • Female-Only Oral

4 1.01%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Have you had Sex?[Poll]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Slott
    this is why honesty and COMMUNICATION (ZOMG?!) with your partner are key. You can LEARN TO DO NEW THINGS and try new things. Sweet jebus.. people have this mindset of "sex for a person is only this way and never changes for the person ever! They can't learn new things or anything!" -_- I know several who waited for marriage and they tell me the sex is great (not that I really ask >.>) and it's been good for years and how there have been slumps but talking with each other trying new things spices things up and blah blah blah...
    Just something you should be aware of, every single thing you try with someone will be completely different with someone different. Just because they're on top, or you're on top...the whole feel of it, from everything from moistness to tightness to sound effects to rhythm or whatever...it's all different. You can't expect sex to be drastically different by roleplaying or trying different positions. There's something that one partner just can't change, and thats what typically leads to that desire to cheat on your partner (not that I ever have..or will cheat on a partner)

We all have our own choices, I do not disrespect yours at all. In fact it's very hard sometimes to hold on to virginity given the world today. However you also have to respect other people's opinions without thinking they're wrong and youre right. Why is it sex should only be with one person? Religion.

So while you hold your beliefs, other people should know of other options, know of why people cheat and why sex with other's is so different. Believe me, as a virgin (at least I'm guessing you are) you have no IDEA what sex is going to be like with someone else. And believe me the first time you have sex you may either be like "that was it?" or "that was fantastic". it totally depends on who you're with and their capabilities and labido.
    Slutt! :D
    I don't think religion is all to blame. I am not religious in the least bit, yet I feel the way I do about sex.

this is why honesty and COMMUNICATION (ZOMG?!) with your partner are key. You can LEARN TO DO NEW THINGS and try new things. Sweet jebus.. people have this mindset of "sex for a person is only this way and never changes for the person ever! They can't learn new things or anything!" -_- I know several who waited for marriage and they tell me the sex is great (not that I really ask >.>) and it's been good for years and how there have been slumps but talking with each other trying new things spices things up and blah blah blah...
    Just something you should be aware of, every single thing you try with someone will be completely different with someone different. Just because they're on top, or you're on top...the whole feel of it, from everything from moistness to tightness to sound effects to rhythm or whatever...it's all different. You can't expect sex to be drastically different by roleplaying or trying different positions. There's something that one partner just can't change, and thats what typically leads to that desire to cheat on your partner (not that I ever have..or will cheat on a partner)

We all have our own choices, I do not disrespect yours at all. In fact it's very hard sometimes to hold on to virginity given the world today. However you also have to respect other people's opinions without thinking they're wrong and youre right. Why is it sex should only be with one person? Religion.

So while you hold your beliefs, other people should know of other options, know of why people cheat and why sex with other's is so different. Believe me, as a virgin (at least I'm guessing you are) you have no IDEA what sex is going to be like with someone else. And believe me the first time you have sex you may either be like "that was it?" or "that was fantastic". it totally depends on who you're with and their capabilities and labido.

edit: and another thing. Why are you robbing yourself of sexual gratification in the future by masturbating? Aren't you doing just what you're against? Saving it for marriage or one you love? How's masturbating make this all ok, by gratifying YOURSELF. Something that should be done and saved for your partner...

(that's not to say I don't. I dont think anyone doesn't )
    who said I masturbate? XD (I think you are confusing me with niro he said that he does I think)

in terms of tightness, they are muscles down there, that actually can be worked on but like all muscles, over time, will change and whatnot. Most things sexually can be worked on. There isn't a drastic difference from person to person when it comes to their sexual parts (thinking in terms of scientifically). Size might be a change but over all things are generally the same from human to human. Most things, from what I've heard and read others say are that all "zomg the sex with this person was awesome, so much better than (so and so)" it's been mostly difference in what kinda things were done during sex, but not the person themselves.

I understand people have other views, but most, I've also notice, really never give any thought to their views, they just follow suit to society and don't question their beliefs at all. That, I think, is wrong and makes them a sheep.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

While you aren't religious, the whole marital only sex that you believe in was derived from religion. Maybe not to you, but somewhere, somehow you were taught to think that sex should only be with one partner. And somewhere down the line it was all derived from religion I know I was taught to think that way by my parents, while I'm not religious at all, I know it stems from religion.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

who said I masturbate? XD (I think you are confusing me with niro Razz he said that he does I think)

in terms of tightness, they are muscles down there, that actually can be worked on but like all muscles, over time, will change and whatnot. Most things sexually can be worked on. There isn't a drastic difference from person to person when it comes to their sexual parts (thinking in terms of scientifically). Size might be a change but over all things are generally the same from human to human. Most things, from what I've heard and read others say are that all "zomg the sex with this person was awesome, so much better than (so and so)" it's been mostly difference in what kinda things were done during sex, but not the person themselves.

I understand people have other views, but most, I've also notice, really never give any thought to their views, they just follow suit to society and don't question their beliefs at all. That, I think, is wrong and makes them a sheep.
    Thats the thing, you just read about them. You can't change the muscles down there enough to feel like someone else completely. There IS a drastic difference. Maybe not anatomically, since the same parts lead to the same places, but it's completely different.

edit: example...kissing someone. I'm sure you've done that. It's not only how you kiss someone, but everyone feels different. Or boobs, boobs are all different sizes and feels, if you bulk up for bigger boobs, that doesnt mean they're the same as someone elses big boobs.

While you aren't religious, the whole marital only sex that you believe in was derived from religion. Maybe not to you, but somewhere, somehow you were taught to think that sex should only be with one partner. And somewhere down the line it was all derived from religion I know I was taught to think that way by my parents, while I'm not religious at all, I know it stems from religion.
    I don't really care to wait for marriage but for the one I know is the one I wish to spend my life with. I just figured "Well I'd know that, I'd know we'd be married, it'll just work out to about the same time or so". It didn't actually really come from religion either. It probably, more likely, came from fathers wanting their daughters to be wed off to a person so that family powers could mingle and they could get more powerful and religion prolly took it and then justified it as word of God. I really don't care where it came from cause for me it has nothing to do with religion at this point, it only has to do with me wishing to share that with the one person I truly love and spend my life with.

Edit: and other than family, I've only kissed and shared stuff with only one other (the only one I really ever want to share stuff with >.> curse my ex's damn emo non-relationship ways now)

Jujubie

Female, Yes. I'm 33 and married, I would hope so!

No, I didn't wait till marriage. 1st time was 16, and oh god it sucked. 30 seconds and i was like "that was worth waiting for" ugh did nothing for me.

IMO, yes, have sex and live together before marriage. (if you are not ethically opposed to it.) Test drive the car before you buy it. BUT: Be smart, use protection and don't get pregnant!

I got married at 21, never lived together before the marriage. The only time we didn't fight was in the bedroom. Sex was great, but we couldn't live together. Fought about stupid shit, right down to how the toilet paper goes on the roll. If I did it wrong, there was hell to pay. LOL. Divorced his ass at 26. It is no way to live if you have to watch everything you do to be sure it is right so you don't piss the other person off. I would have figured this out had we lived together before marriage, and i would have not stayed five years if my religion and ethics didn't pound into my head that divorce was wrong. At least I was smart enough not to let him talk me into kids. Staying in a unhealthy environment is wrong.

Got married again at 32. We dated for a year, lived together for 2 years. We both knew it was right before we got married. We all learn from our mistakes. Hopefully, those of you that are younger won't have to make the mistakes and will get it right the first time.

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I can count the time before I got married right?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

We don't have to have specific views and relate them because it's not a big deal to us. We enjoy sex, so we engage in it. Simple.

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Sex-Fun-Ev...e=UTF8&s=books

Read it.

Sex is great and a passion I like. Just don't start a collection of STD's. Wrap it up or stay monogamous and get tested.
    Nothing strokes an ego more than someone telling you that you're their best lay ever.
    Like a coach would say, practice, practice practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    http://www.amazon.com/Why-Sex-Fun-Ev...e=UTF8&s=books

Read it.

Sex is great and a passion I like. Just don't start a collection of STD's. Wrap it up or stay monogamous and get tested.
    Nothing strokes an ego more than someone telling you that you're their best lay ever.
    Like a coach would say, practice, practice practice.
    touche, if you know the vagina better than your penis, you're in like flint.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Male-Yes 52% [ 197 ]
    Female-Yes 10% [ 39 ]
    Male-No 27% [ 102 ]
    Female-No 1% [ 7 ]
    Male-Only Oral 6% [ 26 ]
    Female-Only Oral 1% [ 4 ]
    Total Votes : 375

I have found that a female prefers a guy who is confident.
    When looking for a girl I do this:
    1. Is she attractive.
    2. Does she seem like girlfriend material or just a fuck.
    3. How is her personality.

Now after these thoughts go through my head, I make up my mind to whether or not to talk to her. Honestly, I don't plan on going out looking for a fuck although I have had quite a few times where I could of easily done this. But ya, I am unsure if I'm ready or not myself tbh.

The way I start a conversation is I
    1. Usually say How you doin? or You from around here?(best)
    2. Then I listen and just talk out my ass.
    3. I be completely honest with her, I usually tell any girl that I listen to country and this works alot when she is white lol
    4. After gettin to know her alittle I make little jokes and say dumb stuff like "hah, you down that drink" or just look at her breast and be sure she sees me and says something like "what...?" and smile

To me, male and female communication is all a game and sex is like the ending to a final fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocr
    Male-Yes 52% [ 197 ]
    Female-Yes 10% [ 39 ]
    Male-No 27% [ 102 ]
    Female-No 1% [ 7 ]
    Male-Only Oral 6% [ 26 ]
    Female-Only Oral 1% [ 4 ]
    Total Votes : 375

I have found that a female prefers a guy who is confident.
    When looking for a girl I do this:
    1. Is she attractive.
    2. Does she seem like girlfriend material or just a fuck.
    3. How is her personality.

Now after these thoughts go through my head, I make up my mind to whether or not to talk to her. Honestly, I don't plan on going out looking for a fuck although I have had quite a few times where I could of easily done this. But ya, I am unsure if I'm ready or not myself tbh.

The way I start a conversation is I
    1. Usually say How you doin? or You from around here?(best)
    2. Then I listen and just talk out my ass.
    3. I be completely honest with her, I usually tell any girl that I listen to country and this works alot when she is white lol
    4. After gettin to know her alittle I make little jokes and say dumb stuff like "hah, you down that drink" or just look at her breast and be sure she sees me and says something like "what...?" and smile

To me, male and female communication is all a game and sex is like the ending to a final fantasy.
    Before i was married:

When looking for a girl:

1: Who is the hottest girl at the bar.
    Then begins a series of yes-no statements:

Is she religious?
    Yes - Move on to next hottest girl.
    No - Pick her up.

If No:
    Is she with friends?
    Yes - Call in support to take care of friends (or bring friends home with her ).
    No - Determine if she is an openly sexual person, or a closet whore.

Open slut or closest whore?
    Open slut - Take her home immediately
    Closet whore: Take her home for a "movie" or drive her to her house to be a gentleman.

Next. At the house.
    If open slut, begin banging.
    If closet whore, put in movie, begin banging.

Offer her a ride back to her car in the morning and dont give your number unless she asks for it.

As for serious relationships... Dont look for them. When the time is right, the serious relationship will find you. Spend the time until then sewing those wild oats, and buffing up your interpersonal skills.

Goodluck and godspeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9