+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Tell me why...     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    533
    BG Level
    5

    Tell me why...

    I should quit FFXI and go to WoW in ten words or less. GO!

  2. #2

    I quit FFXI for WoW and you shouldn't.

  3. #3
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,065
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Why quit one for another? Play both.

  4. #4
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,540
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    Why quit one for another? Play both.
    Because masturbating is very dificult when both hands are occupied.

  5. #5
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,528
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    Why quit one for another? Play both.
    Or if you're going to quit one... don't quit just to join another game?

    Seriously, when I quit ffxi I'm never getting near another MMO ever again. I [email protected] who quit just to join another one cause they aren't really quitting anything.

  6. #6

    it's more fun and you don't have to be online for 6+hrs to get something done.

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,442
    BG Level
    7

    AINT NOTHIN BUT A HEARTACHE
    TELL ME WHY
    AINT NOTHIN BUT A MISTAKE
    TELL ME WHY, I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY
    I WANT IT THAAAAAT WAY


    NOW I CAN SEE THAT WERE FALLIN APART
    FROM THE WAY THAT IT USED TO BE YEAAAAAH
    NO MATTER THE DISTANCE
    I WANT YOU TO KNOW
    THAT DEEP DOWN INSIIIIIIIIIDE OF MEEEEEEEE



    YOU ARE, MY FIRE
    THE ONE, DESIRE
    BELIVE, WHEN I SAY
    I WANT IT THAT WAY











    http://tinypic.com/2hd7l7r.jpg

    CAUSE I DID

  8. #8
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,628
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quit MMO's! Sell all your gil and your account for Wii and HDTV money...that's what I'd do..er..did.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    AINT NOTHIN BUT A HEARTACHE
    TELL ME WHY
    AINT NOTHIN BUT A MISTAKE
    TELL ME WHY, I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY
    I WANT IT THAAAAAT WAY


    NOW I CAN SEE THAT WERE FALLIN APART
    FROM THE WAY THAT IT USED TO BE YEAAAAAH
    NO MATTER THE DISTANCE
    I WANT YOU TO KNOW
    THAT DEEP DOWN INSIIIIIIIIIDE OF MEEEEEEEE



    YOU ARE, MY FIRE
    THE ONE, DESIRE
    BELIVE, WHEN I SAY
    I WANT IT THAT WAY
    I KNEW I wasn't the only one who was thinking that when posting in this thread!!

  10. #10
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,774
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Vade
    Quit MMO's! Sell all your gil and your account for Wii and HDTV money...that's what I'd do..er..did.
    Same, lol...

  11. #11
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,065
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    AINT NOTHIN BUT A HEARTACHE
    TELL ME WHY
    AINT NOTHIN BUT A MISTAKE
    TELL ME WHY, I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY
    I WANT IT THAAAAAT WAY


    NOW I CAN SEE THAT WERE FALLIN APART
    FROM THE WAY THAT IT USED TO BE YEAAAAAH
    NO MATTER THE DISTANCE
    I WANT YOU TO KNOW
    THAT DEEP DOWN INSIIIIIIIIIDE OF MEEEEEEEE



    YOU ARE, MY FIRE
    THE ONE, DESIRE
    BELIVE, WHEN I SAY
    I WANT IT THAT WAY
    I KNEW I wasn't the only one who was thinking that when posting in this thread!!
    lol i was gonna post that, damnit.

  12. #12

    I was thinking this

    Feel no shame about shape
    Weather changes their phrase
    Even mother will show you another way
    So put your glasses on
    Nothing will be wrong
    There's no blame, there's no fame
    It's up to you
    The first words should be finded
    Whatever hold you back
    I can, I can get it off

    * Tell me what, Tell me what, Tell me what you want
    I don't know why, don't know why, don't know why you afraid
    Tell me what, Tell me what, Tell me what you say
    I don't know why, don't know why, Too late, it's too late

    Have no fear for real
    It's just a turning wheel
    Once you start up there's no other way
    Don't put your eyes on boots
    Step forward your roots
    There's no aid there's no trade
    It belongs to you

    # Before you miss something given
    You should know what's the truth
    I can, I can make it out

    * Repeat
    # Repeat
    * Repeat (x 2)

    BERSERK FTW! XD

  13. #13
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,540
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck all these guys, real hardcore people play HELLO KITTY ADVENTURE. It is made of diferent types of win and sauce.

  14. #14
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,442
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    AINT NOTHIN BUT A HEARTACHE
    TELL ME WHY
    AINT NOTHIN BUT A MISTAKE
    TELL ME WHY, I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY
    I WANT IT THAAAAAT WAY


    NOW I CAN SEE THAT WERE FALLIN APART
    FROM THE WAY THAT IT USED TO BE YEAAAAAH
    NO MATTER THE DISTANCE
    I WANT YOU TO KNOW
    THAT DEEP DOWN INSIIIIIIIIIDE OF MEEEEEEEE



    YOU ARE, MY FIRE
    THE ONE, DESIRE
    BELIVE, WHEN I SAY
    I WANT IT THAT WAY
    I KNEW I wasn't the only one who was thinking that when posting in this thread!!
    lol i was gonna post that, damnit.
    i typod believe, QUICK CAPITALIZE ON YOUR OPPORTUNITY

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    I've quit WoW three times to return to FFXI.

    Mid Beta [around Push 4], around 6 months after the game and just again recently. Seriously, there is less to do in WoW then FFXI. Fuck PvP

  16. #16
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    260
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Vade
    Quit MMO's! Sell all your gil and your account for Wii and HDTV money...that's what I'd do..er..did.
    Wii doesnt play in HD... But yeah. Maybe you mean XBOX 360 or PS3?

  17. #17

    my song's better than backstreet boys XD

  18. #18
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    533
    BG Level
    5

    Well, I like MMORPGS, but I just don't have the time that I used to anymore. The whole reason I'm considering this is that WoW seems more like a MMOPRG that a casual player can get into.

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I'm currently playing both, I'm on BGWoW's server too. But I'm not able to afford both, so I just leech a friends account and only play when he's not. Level 16 troll rogue after 1.5 days. A lot of things I miss about FFXI, a number of nice things in WoW, a lot of things they both share.

    Char name Kyuugi.

  20. #20
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,618
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    If you're going to play WoW, don't out and out "quit" FFXI (owning your character by dropping items, giving money away, etc). Make sure you know you'll be staying on WoW until you're tired of it and will never return to FFXI.

    Trust me, I found out the hard way. =\

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Tell me, am I obsessed?
    By Pyrix in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-09-28, 08:51
  2. Tell me what's wrong w/ Bush, I tell you how stupid you are.
    By Mekhami in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 2005-08-02, 00:02
  3. tell me about some scifi MMOs
    By joft in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-05-23, 12:00