+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PNP Tag (PS3 Friend List)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

PNP Tag (PS3 Friend List)

Hope this gets stickied

For people who have a PS3 and want to add people onto there friends list, just leave your PN in here

I'll start it off

GraveRobberX

Black Belt
    BG Level

Wait, you're telling me that there are who bought PS3 to play it?

Ugh, every1 thinks there a comedian

This thread will be sad and lonely

Oh wells

I can hope

Hopefully Royze pops in here and most likely some BG'ers have gotten a PS3

If this thread isn't going anywhere, atleast it was graced by your presence maxx, now go forth and convert the heathens to the glory teachings of Yin

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Vinen...

ohh wait! I returned my PS3

Name: Warren

Name: Adrian

If you don't have a PS3, or have never played PS3 then just don't bother trolling, everything you will think of has been done and it's old.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp

If you don't have a PS3, or have never played PS3 then just don't trolling, everything you will think of has been done and it's old.
    then just dont trolling

got it

not deserving of another topic so I'll ask here, what PS3 games have online support? I'm trying to decide between a new, larger HDTV and xbox360 or using my existing 32" HDTV and getting a PS3 :/

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

I have a PS3 but it isn't opened yet....waiting for a 60 instead of upgrading my 20.

If you don't have a PS3, or have never played PS3 then just don't trolling, everything you will think of has been done and it's old.
    Its a service to keep it bumped because we all know this thread doesnt have enough life to stay on the 1st page by itself.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Sweet i can troll.

The system is a piece of shit and can't emulate the graphics of PS2 games for shit. Which alone led me to return the system. If/When Sony fixes the PS2 emulation issue THEN I will repurchase a PS3 ( I could have bought another 60gb one today at three different stores LAWL).

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen

Sweet i can troll.

The system is a piece of shit and can't emulate the graphics of PS2 games for shit. Which alone led me to return the system. If/When Sony fixes the PS2 emulation issue THEN I will repurchase a PS3 ( I could have bought another 60gb one today at three different stores LAWL).
    Patch during Euro release

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    not deserving of another topic so I'll ask here, what PS3 games have online support? I'm trying to decide between a new, larger HDTV and xbox360 or using my existing 32" HDTV and getting a PS3 :/
    PS3 works fine on any TV SD or HDTV
    HDTV gives it more of a crisp image, use component wires for way better hi-res

(Gamestop sells there own generic version for 14.99 with 2 year warranty that can go into the Gamecube [I Think], PS2, PS3, Xbox, and 360)
    Very good wires

If you dont understand all the video wires from RGB, Composite, Component, HDMI here is a linky to help ya:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/component.htm

As for games online, around 65% are online compatile:

http://playstation.about.com/od/release ... eNov06.htm

If you really want a nice uber HDTV ala Plasma, LCD, Rear-Projection HDTV/DLP over 40+" just wait till the Summer of '07 to grab 1, the prices of the TV's are dropping very quickly

Hell if you go to Coscto you can get a 50" Plasma for $999.99
    (Vizio)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

my ps3 became a very hi-tech cell-proccesor ion-dust collector

you can do wonders with a ps3

and

wii = win