+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zodiac Shield     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Zodiac Shield

So where is this?

Barheim passage (sp) and the great crystal but which chest? I saw a vague descrition in the endgame gear thread but im not sure im opening the right chest Barheim. Ive opened it about 40 or so times and gotten

X-potion
    Sweep (pole)
    Knot of Rust
    Random Gil

My question is, am I opening the right chest? Why are there sometimes 2 popped on top of each other? I only have found one place with chests after traps in the Western Annex in Barheim so I just assumed im in the right area (2 areas east of Zalera). Yes I have the diamond Armlet equipped. Does more than 1 help?

Also, does anyone know where I can get a better map then the one on game faqs. I cant print that one out for shit and the tv with FF on it is in another room lol.

Note: Zammers, Spammers Thread linkers need not reply. TY :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

almost 100% sure that it's the same one you get Sweep from. I've got it from there, but it was a long time ago.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Sweet, thanks. Just wanted to know I wasnt wasting the day away tryin to get somethin from a box, when it was the wrong one lol.

I'm like 0/45 on this dumb thing. Trying to get that pos and Danjuro made me quit the game for now

Black Belt
    BG Level

Re: Zodiac Shield

Quote Originally Posted by Jeveh
    Why are there sometimes 2 popped on top of each other?
    that just happens in certain places, it's going to be in the first chest.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

took me 27 tries at barheim. i got so used to resetting that i almost reset when i got it <<;

Old Merits
    BG Level

I'd say it's well worth it. I have 2 Zodiac Eschutcheons now, and I fucking love em for places like Necrohol or the high level part of Henne Mines. They block all the damn time, and I like using daggers and 1h swords anyway. There are some mobs that totally ignore evasion or shields, though, so they aren't too broken.