Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When fighting ix'drk...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

When fighting ix'drk...

How long do Qns stay up after you get Ix separated from them? They're sitting there with thier thumbs up there asses while w're playing with ix in main room.

Banned.

BG Level

it matters?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

drk just RRs endlessly with Qns up. Qns have been up for about 20 mins and havn't depopped >.>

From my experience with him killing the 2 adds reduces the amount of times he reraises to 0-3x. Every time we haven't kill the adds its been 12-16x.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

They wont depop unless Ix die/unspawns. Strangely, they depop 2sec before Ix'drk when all 3 are about to depop (I dont know if you have enough time to claim Ix again, since the only time I've seen it happens, I failed to claim it back)

I estimate RR rate to be around 90-95% with all 3 Qn, and 20-25% without. Qn have about 4000-5000hp I think, so there is no reason not to kill them. 2blm can solo them

the twice i have duo'ed ix'dark, i pull it to the zone losing hate on the qn's its died first time without RR.. I dont know if I just got lucky and the qns werent depoped, because we kill it at the zoneline, but for what its worth.. 2/2 first time death without killing qns.

correct me if im wrong but doesnt ix'drk RR atleast once everytime?

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Had it die with no RR before so no

I'm pretty sure RR chance is GREATLY increased by not killing Qn'aern, they stay at the ??? until Ix'aern dies, and the other night we popped 2 in a row, killed one, but had trouble with second, the Ix'aern depopped BEFORE the Qn'aern, not the other way around, I was specifically watching for it to claim without Qn's but the Ix ended up depopping 1 second before Qns. Did a Ix without killing Qn a few times, once it died after 1 RR, other time RRed 16 times.. lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Seditedi
    I'm pretty sure RR chance is GREATLY increased by not killing Qn'aern, they stay at the ??? until Ix'aern dies, and the other night we popped 2 in a row, killed one, but had trouble with second, the Ix'aern depopped BEFORE the Qn'aern, not the other way around, I was specifically watching for it to claim without Qn's but the Ix ended up depopping 1 second before Qns.
    It's probably just random then, cause it was the other way around for me a while ago.

It probably just depends on the order they get to the ??? in - the Qn's would despawn right with the Ix if the Ix despawned, but I doubt the other way around is true. Like most popped mobs, they stay up for a set time once they reach their pop spot, right?

Yea, could be slight lag too.