+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Team in the NFL?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Best Team in the NFL?

Chargers, Cowboys, Bears are still up there but after seeing that tampa bay game i think they are alittle overrated

Super bowl picks

AFC- Chargers
    NFC- Cowboys

AFC - New England pulls out another upset
    NFC - Cowboys

Chargers
    They do not have a weakness.
    Though if the Steelers, by some act of God, make the playoffs, they cannot be counted out :D

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

AFC - Chargers
    NFC - None, they all suck and Chargers are going to win the superbowl lolz.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Chargers
    Though if the Steelers, by some act of God, make the playoffs, they cannot be counted out :D
    And me as a die hard steeler fan love hearing shit like that

Makes me wonder where the fuck was the team that played yesterday when they played Jacksonville, Denver, Raiders, Atlanta?

They beat themselves Saph in half of those games.
    If you look, we are in the top 5 or 10 in all good categories. But, we are also #1 in turnovers, and that is what has killed our season.
    Long story short, they obviously just rushed Ben back before he was ready, and for some reason got away from running the ball. Now they are back to ben throwing it 15-25 times a game and running 30 times a game, controlling the clock, and giving up 16 points in 3 games!
    As I said it is too little too late most likely, but it is still good to see. And maybe if they continue playing this well, Cowher might even stay.

I'm calling the superbowl is Cowboys and Chargers with Charges winning over the Cowboys.

As much as I would love the cowboys to win, it's not going to happen, LT is god-like.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

any news on what's wrong with LT's jaw? he looked like he was in quite a bit of pain at the end of yesterday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    any news on what's wrong with LT's jaw? he looked like he was in quite a bit of pain at the end of yesterday's game.
    I haven't heard anything, hoping it's just something minor because if they loose him the whole way they play the game has to change, lol.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

My money is on the cowboys vs. chargers with cowboys winning. From what I remember correctly, charges always choke for some reason when It comes to big games... same as the colts. THey can go to the 'bowl, but when It comes to put up or shut up, I don't have much faith in em

Plus I'm a cowboys fan :D

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I've got my money on the NO Saints going all the way. I have no good explaination but I know they're going to win it all.

Chargers
    The Chargers would ass fuck the Stealers so god damn bad it would be borderline a crime. Roethlisberger is so overrated its ridiculous. How LT is not regarded as the final coming of the messiah in the Jewish religion is a mystery to me. Let me see Jesus do what LT has done. Not gonna happen.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

They beat themselves Saph in half of those games.
    If you look, we are in the top 5 or 10 in all good categories. But, we are also #1 in turnovers, and that is what has killed our season.
    Long story short, they obviously just rushed Ben back before he was ready, and for some reason got away from running the ball. Now they are back to ben throwing it 15-25 times a game and running 30 times a game, controlling the clock, and giving up 16 points in 3 games!
    As I said it is too little too late most likely, but it is still good to see. And maybe if they continue playing this well, Cowher might even stay.
    With everything you said there, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I was exceptionally happy with holmes FINALLY running one back yesterday. He just needs to hold on to the ball better.

My thoughts on Cowher, tell him to take the off season off. Have the organization goto the combine, the draft, the senior bowl. If at the end of the three months he's not back into it then well thanks Mr. Cower for the great years. But; I think thats all he needs is a few months off. Let him live in NC for awhile and he'll be chomping to get back into coaching and having the reigns again.

Rivers looked like shit yesterday, Grossman esque.

LT is the king though so it doesn't matter.

Chargers vs. Eagles?(lol)

At the end of the season the Chargers should replace Shottenheimer with Linda Lovelace. She might blow a few, but at least she won't choke on the big one. Ravens over Bears in Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    Chargers
    The Chargers would ass fuck the Stealers so god damn bad it would be borderline a crime. Roethlisberger is so overrated its ridiculous. How LT is not regarded as the final coming of the messiah in the Jewish religion is a mystery to me. Let me see Jesus do what LT has done. Not gonna happen.
    Ok you are an idiot.
    1) This is what they said when the Steelers played the Colts in last years playoff game and you saw what happened there.
    2) The Chargers and Steelers already played this year. The game was close the entire way, and we lost that game more than you won it. Ben through a ton of interceptions I am pretty sure and that is what cost us the game. Also LT had about 30 yards in that game. So shut your fucking mouth.

Saph - They had talked about giving the reigns to Gilbride to run the team and let Cowher take off a year. But what I think is, if they win these last 2 games against the Ravens and Bengals, that he stays since that would be some great momentum for next year, that he would not want to take away.

It's too late for the Steelers to make it to the playoffs. Now we're just the team that pisses off the remaining teams in the schedule. Steelers may also look good right now, but Ben still doesn't, not happy with the way he's throwing.

And whoever said LT would embarass the Steelers needs to get a reality check, stat. He embarrased shit teams all year long. When I say shit teams, let me specify, Oakland twice, Browns, Chiefs twice, Titans, Bills, Cincinnati, 49ers and Arizona the last game of the season. Bills and Bengals are decent teams, but not when it comes to defense and more specifically run defense.

What happened when Chargers played Ravens, a good defense? They lost. LT held under 100 yards.

Steelers might and very well could lose, but it would be a close game. Steelers have the 5th best run defense in the NFL at 90 yards a game.

Don't get me wrong, LT is the best player in football, probably. However I wouldn't base it on this year alone due to the terrible teams they play. When you look and see they play 1 top calibur team (Ravens) and lose. Play 1 good, could be better team (Broncos). They play the overrated Seahawks next week, let's see how they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    Chargers
    Ok you are an idiot.
    1) This is what they said when the Steelers played the Colts in last years playoff game and you saw what happened there.
    2) The Chargers and Steelers already played this year. The game was close the entire way, and we lost that game more than you won it. Ben through a ton of interceptions I am pretty sure and that is what cost us the game. Also LT had about 30 yards in that game. So shut your fucking mouth.

Saph - They had talked about giving the reigns to Gilbride to run the team and let Cowher take off a year. But what I think is, if they win these last 2 games against the Ravens and Bengals, that he stays since that would be some great momentum for next year, that he would not want to take away.
    1 - Ben with throw a ton more, again.
    2 - I garauntee LT will be playing even harder than he usually does when he gets to the Super Bowl, harder than any defense.
    3 - Steelers are lucky to be Super Bowl champs, they played well, dont get me wrong, but they were one lucky QB tackle away from losing that game at the end.

Chargers will make the Super Bowl, Steelers will not have a cinderella story like they did last year.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chargers - Saints.

If the Saints win the Super Bowl, I'm calling shenannigans.

Patriots win after 9/11. Saints win after hurricane devastation. Coincidence? I think not.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

PO is the biggest steelers homer ive heard in all my life lol. But it's ok, im a fucking genious, i'll clear things up. The steelers will finish the season 8-8 or 9-7. Remember back MONTHS ago, i said they were a 9-7 team and got mocked. Yeah, im god damned brilliant. Steelers will narrowly miss the playoffs and Pitt will throw some absurd amount of money at bill, but regardless he'll sit out for a year. Parcells will quit, and voila, big bill is coaching in big-D.

As for this year:

N.O. vs S.D in the superbowl. N.O. gonna go into the meadowlands this week and lock up the two seed. That means they get a week off then come home to play. After that, I think the bears are going to lose their first game at home against prolly philli. They making such a big deal out of "THE BEARS AT SOLDIER FIELD!". Newsflash...the bears record at soldier field in the last 3 playoff games...0-3. 2 of those loses getting completely ROUTED. Still have no clue how grossman will play in sub-freezing temperatures, and the bears running attack isn't all that amazing, even playing games in joke NFC in the lousiest division in the NFL. That would lead to someone coming back to the superdome. I don’t care if the AFC pro-bowl team plays N.O., there’s no way in hell they are losing a home playoff game. It will be exponentially more explosive than the opening Monday night game against Atlanta. I think N.O. will go on to win the SB. No justification for the pick over an AFC team, just gut feeling.