+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I've trouble to believe 21k/h until I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    I've trouble to believe 21k/h until I see it.
    I'd take it with a grain of salt too, but eh. Just reporting what i'm seeing and hearing.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

21k/hour isn't hard to get...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    21k/hour isn't hard to get...
    With xp ring for 10min? Not sure what camp and/or under what circumstance, but I never got 21k/h, so it cant be that easy. I had 3ridill war, brd brd rdm pt, and we were kinda capped at 19k/h

Demosthenes11

This camp fkin sucks, don't waste your time going there. Caedarva Mire with 5 other ps pulling 7k an hour is so much better than the 3k we were pulling at colibri's with a less than ideal setup

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    yeah, these are Greater Colibri... definitely a tier up from those in the Thickets zone near Al Zahbi. Just in case there's still someone going 'Colibris don't aggro! zomg.'
    They still don't, they just link.

I've had 2 parties in colibris, both of them are fuckaround party, they're not nearly as troublesome as what some of the people are saying.

Use of horde lullabies does kill NIN tank though.

Snatch morsel is a bitch, but I imagine a RNG party would tore everything in there apart with or without food. DRG burn wouldn't be too bad of an idea as well, but dealing with bugard is troublesome since they hit about as hard as skoffins, and the WS is kinda deadly. THF would be pretty awesome too, but I'm not including them since good THF does not exist in Sylph, it's just a myth, much like the big foot and female orgasm.

The greater colibri/battle bugard can easily hold 3-4 party, with 1-2 on the first ledge, and another 1-2 on the bottom ledge.

I agree with the general consensus though, the camp sucks ass.

[quote=½pint]
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by "½pint":a6fee
    This camp is pretty shit to be honest. The Colibri link like mad, and you can't use AOE sleep unless you want it tossed back in your face. Went there with a WAR WAR RNG BRD BRD RDM PT, wiped 4 times in an hour before deciding to just head back to the mire (which was pretty empty at the time) where we proceeded to pull in about 18k/hr.
    Excellent... now post this to the other forums and the Operation is well on its way to being a success.
    You think I'm joking? This camp is ridiculous. Basically, there are about 10 colibri all clusterfucked together. They detect by sound, and they link. You pull one, you pull them all basically. Due to reflect, you can pretty much only cast single-target lullaby. If you cast AOE sleep, you are doomed. Our party had 2 bards and a RDM, all of them were using sleep as soon as recast timers were up, and we still wiped. Over and over again.

The only way I can see this camp being viable is if there are about 4 PT's there all competing for pulls, which obviously makes the camp then become crap and just as bad as Caedarva or Thickets (except of course, this camp takes longer to get to).[/quote:a6fee]

He's not joking. I went there earlier today (before reading his post) to see if there were any parties there. There weren't so I got excited. Luckily there were no bards seeking so I went to play around with the colibiri by myself. They absolutely do link and reflect, making it a really retarded place to exp.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

bugard's WS's are a fucking joke...

all of them, except for that gaze STR down one...forget the name, something eye, anyways, they can all be avoided by running from them. Yes, if you turn around, miss one of your attack arounds and run away, you can negate the TP attack.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

AWFUL EYE FOR SHAME NYNJA

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

IM SORRY SIR, IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN, PRAISE BE TO YIN

Smn burn

I think a smn burn would be very viable at the Imp/soulflayer camp.
    They do nasty damage to both of those mobs, so with maybe a cor brd 4X smns you can do some insane stuff there

Stop telling everyone

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I'm the one responsible for removing the posts.

If you don't like our board, or the way we're moderating, by all means - do not grace us with your amazing AV stealing presence.

waawaa abuse of power or something. I've heared it all before. I'm doing you all a favor by not making this the mire.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

need to split out all the useful info and move it back, note to self

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

ok, there will be no more deleting of locations and stuff, the partys involved have been told not to engage in this anymore. I cant combine the previous threads at the moment but Im restoring this one and quoting pertinant information.

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2893/dphtb7.th.jpg

25k/hr

Bear in mind that:
    The astral candescence had been taken, so no sanction for any of the party (so could have had +15%)
    No exp ring had been used (so could have had +1000)

So theoretically that could have been 30k/hr.

And this was at errr... Caedarva Mire!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TsingTao
    Operation Secure Collibri Camp never had a chance. Someone posted this thread on Allah pretty much right after the update. The cat is long since out of the bag.

Commence Operation Trash Alla Thread before it spreads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    the first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club
    the second rule of fight club is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

The deletions were stopped after it happened, but jesus guys, remember when leveling was hard? When meriting had ugly range and that was it. When 10k an hour was god. Your free to talk about the exp camps all you like, but understand that when it fills up and every shitty player and their mother is fucking around with your exp mobs and you say "this camp sucks, it was so awesome when only a few of us knew about it, now I cant get shit for merits" you only have yourself to blame.

This camp has stay in BG chatter for a while now, and we have squeezed a lot of merits while we could out of it. Lots of good people with great gear from your respective linkshells have done the same. Why was it done so well? Because we didnt just grab anyone and go, we picked friends carefully and moved in to have ourselves a respectable PT. If we keep it to ourselves, nod as we pass, and just dont talk about this place, our 'fight club' youll be able to keep that warrior not wearing a haubergeon, using level 55 axes wearing no acc gear away from the mobs we can chain up to infinity.

This is not about BG forcing you to not talk about stuff (yes I know tonko doesnt always come across that way) its about BG saying "hey, your talking about fight club man, lets keep it under wraps, its a good thing". Once again, let me re-iterate. This is NOT an HNM spawn, or a hard to find item, its an exp camp, people are free and clear to keep supressed for as long as you like.

ok, thats enough information.
    No more flaming admins either, if you feel a moderator (read: someone who cannot ban you) is overstepping their boundrys, then please feel free to message an admin.
    I will not tolerate bashing admins or moderators because you feel like youve been slighted.