Cho'gall

Bhaflau:

Njord's trousers (mine)

Only 2 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Silver Seas
    Third Floor - NM Gyoscopic Gear
    Anu's Gages - WHM/BRD/SMN
    ...again. Same NM, same floor, same path.

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/2...uhands2zn9.jpg

Here's to hoping for NMs with fixed, 100% drop rates.

From what I've gathered from various forums, and the results we've gotten ourselves, it looks like there is one teir 1 item from each set that drops in each zone.

Bhaflau Remnants~
    Enyo's Cuisses
    Nemain's Sabots
    Njord's Trousers
    Hoshikazu Tekko
    Anu's Tiara

It doesn't seem like the armor peices are attachted to certain mobs either. For example, in our two runs we got Hoshikazu Tekko to drop of a Black Pudding the first night, and a Sulfur Scorpion the second. Someone also reported getting the drop off a Wamouracampa.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I want to stab you pass some luck over here please lol

Quote Originally Posted by aznmajiktaru
    I want to stab you pass some luck over here please lol
    Relic is TH+10. 2xRelic+THF+THF Knife :D

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Xugpy
    From what I've gathered from various forums, and the results we've gotten ourselves, it looks like there is one teir 1 item from each set that drops in each zone.

Bhaflau Remnants~
    Enyo's Cuisses
    Nemain's Sabots
    Njord's Trousers
    Hoshikazu Tekko
    Anu's Tiara

It doesn't seem like the armor peices are attachted to certain mobs either. For example, in our two runs we got Hoshikazu Tekko to drop of a Black Pudding the first night, and a Sulfur Scorpion the second. Someone also reported getting the drop off a Wamouracampa.

Yes, drop rate seem to be tied to zone and not mobs or floor. And like you pointed, body are probably dropped by something else since no one got one so far. The only other possibility I see would be a drop from the mega boss, or a reward for upgrade the other 4 parts.

Also interesting is that the only items people have got are from the Lv15 sets. Are these all dropping in the 3rd floor? I wonder if perhaps 3rd floor drops Lv15, 4th floor drops Lv25, and 5th floor drops Lv35. Has anyone gotten any drops from the first or second floors for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Yes, drop rate seem to be tied to zone and not mobs or floor. And like you pointed, body are probably dropped by something else since no one got one so far. The only other possibility I see would be a drop from the mega boss, or a reward for upgrade the other 4 parts.
    Our speculation is possibly the cards tied to the zone (IE Bhaflau card or Silver Seas card) might be used later to access a fifth salvage zone by trading them all to something? 4 zones right now that can drop Head/Hands/Legs/Feet. So maybe there will be one or more zones added later to complete the armor, kinda how Dynamis-Tavnazia was added one patch after the other CoP Dynamis zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    Also interesting is that the only items people have got are from the Lv15 sets. Are these all dropping in the 3rd floor? I wonder if perhaps 3rd floor drops Lv15, 4th floor drops Lv25, and 5th floor drops Lv35. Has anyone gotten any drops from the first or second floors for that matter?
    All of the photo's Wafik posted earlier were from the 1st and 2nd floors.

Edit: We got a Hoshikazu Tekko on the 3rd floor during our first run. And yet to see any of the equipment drop on the 4th floor.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    Do you actually need all 3? I thought you were simply upgrading them 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Xugpy

Our speculation is possibly the cards tied to the zone (IE Bhaflau card or Silver Seas card) might be used later to access a fifth salvage zone by trading them all to something? 4 zones right now that can drop Head/Hands/Legs/Feet. So maybe there will be one or more zones added later to complete the armor, kinda how Dynamis-Tavnazia was added one patch after the other CoP Dynamis zones.

Is there such zone in the .dat? I suposed Nyzul isle could be, but the with the missing counter, and whole stagging point, it's more likely to be an assault. Also, it would be weird for SE to add item that have no use for now, what they add is usually completed to some extain. (Were -1 armor added before Dynamis-tav, I cant remember?)

I was thinking card might be required to complete an upgrade or something

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

-1 were added before tavnazia im sure , same with ice AF right?

Do you actually need all 3? I thought you were simply upgrading them 3 times.
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19...pgradetext.jpg

I was thinking card might be required to complete an upgrade or something
    We had one of our party members try trading a peice of armor and a card to the NPC at the same time, and nothing happened. Also tried to trade the card alone, again with no result.

Before our second run, Lordwafik tried to trade our Bhaflau card to the door leading to Salvage, and got nothing there. He also tried to trade it to a "slot" on the third floor and got "Nothing happens. He got the same message when trying to trade his Njord's Trousers to the "slot".

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Well, Nyzul island map does have the salvage feel to it. I would be surprised if this section of the area was an assault considering it's identical to the boss fight in other 4 salvages

http://www.ffxi-atlas.com/maps_norma...zul-isle_8.jpg

4 card --> Final boss BC like limbus could be possible. But again, it could simply be a story BC or something else. The map apparently have 8 floors, so if it's a normal area with boss, it might be a bit harder than previous one.

[Edit]

Thanks for the clarifying reward system, I had it wrong I guess ><

I have a feeling that Nyzul Isle will be used as another Assault area. There are the obvious reasons people have brought up before: the staging point, Runic Portal, the untargetable Runic Seal, and the unmanned sixth assault counter. But there are also hints in the .dats to an entire series of Assaults that are yet to be added, such as dialog for entry (e.g. "Objective: Protect the vegetation"), and the Mission Lists that have the following form: seven missions >> three placeholders >> seven missions >> three placeholders, etc. through the 5 current assaults, except that after the 5th (Lebros) series of seven there are 13 placeholders. Sixty total Assaults, ten ranks each, 6 locations. Unless they are planning some kind of Assault-Salvage hybrid battleground in the future for that area.

Not sure of what droped from what mob's but we got these three piece's from Bhaflau Remnants - Njord's Trousers, Hoshikazu Tekko, Anu's Tiara

going to do same zone later today il make sure to write down what come's from what mob's and post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast