Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So who got bagged?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Thou miss you Beckwin

Beck whats the deal with all the teaming up on Remora...? If you can't kill it on your own GTFO! lawls

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    I think people are a little over excited about salvage, we're seeing 1-2 items per run drop so far, that's gonna take a shitload of runs to get gear upgraded for everyone.
    At least theres some feeling of progress though :/ Thats what I hate about kings most, its a small chance and if you don't beat the odds you're SOL. Also expect items dropped per run to go up as we actually figure this shit out.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome that we can get sexy gear in other ways. I just think it's important to be realistic about how soon we'll see upgraded items.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    Some are getting 4-5 per run and strategies are not even set yet. Once people really know what to do, I can see people getting 5-10 pieces per run. Since you only need 3 pieces, I imagine someone can get 1-2 pieces of the new armor every month or two, very managable compared to the end game overcrowding. I am more concerned about the wootz ore and o ingot situation.
    If your speculation is true or close to it, then this stuff is much easier than King gear unless your LS absolutely dominates on ground. And to be quite honest, this new stuff smokes King gear, except the 3.5 items I mentioned.

I don't see Aery changing anytime soon, or KB. But shit, shells that have been doing it awhile (i.e. have "enough" Ebodies) might not want nidhoggs anymore- kbody and dalmatica were killed, nlegs are kinda just a lolthf thing.

"Guys its day 12, lets just ToD it today"

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Thou miss you Beckwin

Beck whats the deal with all the teaming up on Remora...? If you can't kill it on your own GTFO! lawls
    Teaming up? Umm, we teamed up with a few Ominous dudes for a 2 a.m. cerberus a couple weeks ago (that your shell wiped to ->)... I guess AtG might have gotten some help lately? Dunno.

What are you up to anyway? Last I heard you got real busy with work or something ; ; and its just skid playing your char now.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Thou miss you Beckwin

Teaming up? Umm, we teamed up with a few Ominous dudes for a 2 a.m. cerberus a couple weeks ago (that your shell wiped to ->)... I guess AtG might have gotten some help lately? Dunno.

What are you up to anyway? Last I heard you got real busy with work or something ; ; and its just skid playing your char now.
    lol... I was talking about AtG and the so called strongest LS on Remora.

Yea, I have been really busy lately... dunno if/when il be back so yea. Besides I have camped H/NM's since the beginning of this stupid game so maybe its time to call forth baby jesus and jump ship while I still have my re-production organ's active... I just dunno what to do

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Get the fuck back on Bahamut.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Wait...you get Orihalcrum Ores while walking Chocobos? Farewell, profitable KS30s but hello cheap stacks of ingot (after the noob inflation is over of course).

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

SE: YOU FORGET BOTTERS I STILL HAVE A TRAP CARD IN PLAY-- I USE MY TRAP CARD: GM BANN
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...rd7/card37.jpg

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    Wait...you get Orihalcrum Ores while walking Chocobos? Farewell, profitable KS30s but hello cheap stacks of ingot (after the noob inflation is over of course).

Keep in mind upgrading new head gear cost 12. I think it will balance out in the end

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I think the Imperial Wootz Ingots will be more of a problem than the Orichalcum Ingots, but time will tell.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

imperial wootz ingot 186,000gil a peice on carby 2,232,000 for a stack if it doesn't inflate a bunch ;x

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I doubt the bannings have a large effect on gilsellers on Midgardsormr, just a few people I know in HNMLS's. We managed to get an uncontested Ullikumi while gilsellers decide to not log on, thanks to SE putting the fear of god into gilsellers.

Got Cassie this morning an hour and a half after Server went up, wasn't uncontested, but no RMT. Two melee decided to kite with no healer. Bad idea.

gogo vile elixir and malboro fiber!

Thank god BG is back up. Withdrawl FTL.

On topic, my semi-social LS on Garuda went to do Kirin tonight for fun. We won that, then noticed that we were the only ones in the entirety of sky. We then proceeded to farm Faust, Zip, MG, SC, and yes, Ulli. There was a total of 3 RMT competing with us at Ulli, and they didn't even try, they just stared at us as we killed it. So either RMT on Garuda got pwned heavily from the banning, or they just really suck.

Of course, the fact that there was no competition from legitimate HNMLSs is a different issue, but our members certainly don't mind free reign of sky while people spam salvage and pay outrageous sums for the synth materials.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

numbers by gilsellers increased in sky after the banning by 15 on carbuncle.

Funny thing, even if you guys say "Blah blah you should delete valley of sorrows, don't need aspid blah blah" people will still camp it like a mother

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Pain linkshell, a euro/arab HNMLS on unicorn got gutted pretty much. 4 Bans, all sackholders afaik.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Behemoth's Dominion empty

and lolPain

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Pain linkshell, a euro/arab HNMLS on unicorn got gutted pretty much. 4 Bans, all sackholders afaik.
    oh god...

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...heHarpoons.jpg

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Like what, their ninjars 2hr a lot or something?