Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Going undercover     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Not Killing Ganon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by doofy
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/8552

I've done this myself many times after being lied to about a party setup/member skill level using the food listed above. If you're going to waste my time getting to camp for a worthless pt, I'm going to waste your time in return. Its also a nice way to eliminate up to 5 retards at once from trying to invite you in the future.

-Vyzrael (Asura)
    that food makes me wonder about its real intention... the -10 stats makes me think its some kinda pop item or quest item for something (outside of the quest you get it from) a la adamantoise soup

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Killgannon
    Quote Originally Posted by doofy
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/8552

I've done this myself many times after being lied to about a party setup/member skill level using the food listed above. If you're going to waste my time getting to camp for a worthless pt, I'm going to waste your time in return. Its also a nice way to eliminate up to 5 retards at once from trying to invite you in the future.

-Vyzrael (Asura)
    that food makes me wonder about its real intention... the -10 stats makes me think its some kinda pop item or quest item for something (outside of the quest you get it from) a la adamantoise soup
    i was hunting bluestreak gyaalskdkalsdroon once. it dropped. i ate it. PT members got pissed off at me ahaha

oh and it lasts 1 1/2 hrs or 3 hrs... forgot which. but i know it lasts a fucklong time

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Good stew right there

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Swatt
    oh and it lasts 1 1/2 hrs or 3 hrs... forgot which. but i know it lasts a fucklong time
    3 hrs most likely (somepage & wiki are both suggesting that).

Fortunally they didn't remember Colibris

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Buzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatt
    3 hrs most likely (somepage & wiki are both suggesting that).

Fortunally they didn't remember Colibris
    yea... when we were done camping, the whm tele alteped. i swapped to /blm...and was wondering why i didn't have enough mp to warp. apparently the stew is - mp too. so i just swapped to a level 1 job and death warped.

This inspires me... I 'm going to have to start messing with people more. Yesterday while lvling my blm sub I was in a party with a thf who was using a dagger belt... on top of that he couldn't skill chain to save his life. To top it off, after telling him that dagger belt is stupid with thf main.. he says "Thf is going to be my sub for Nin and i use only daggers". I'm guessing he decided on nin/thf from the bradyguide.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

what about rng/thf i remember reading the brady guide and it said good for pulling long distances then using flee to get back to camp safely ;o

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    what about rng/thf i remember reading the brady guide and it said good for pulling long distances then using flee to get back to camp safely ;o
    By far the best line in brady guide is:
    Galka BRD
    Beats drums over head.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

You think that's funny you should have seen the tell I sent to Mr. Septimus on my Bahamut mule and the replies i got from BG afterwards.

No screenies from ps2 though ;;

Maybe Septimus SS it?

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Medivac
    "were trying to kill ourselfs to get rid of the food you gave us"

the only way this could have been more classic, is if you somehow got back in the pty and did it again
    Put on better gear and tell them the joke's over. Then once reinvited, use food again. :D