+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wii just got even better     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Wii just got even better

Sorry for the shitty pictures I'm an awful picture taker....

Nothing beats being able to check up on BG on your Wii.

http://kearnsy.com/tv.jpg
    http://kearnsy.com/tv1.jpg
    http://kearnsy.com/tv2.jpg
    http://kearnsy.com/tv3.jpg

ninja edit: http://kearnsy.com/tv4.jpg

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like that font... wish I could change it! But otherwise, yeah, that's pretty hot.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You don't use the Yin theme?

He must burn, gentlemen.

EDIT: But yeah, browsing the web on your Wii is definitely hot. Especially when your PC decides to hang itself with its own underwear.

I would say win, if you weren't playing on a grainy 16" TV

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

VC on the 25th will make things even better! I posted something yesterday about it: http://www.enixsoft.com.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Even though it's still a trial version, the internet browser channel is awesome.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How do I gets the Channel e.e I didnt see an update or anything and the mail I got on Wii didnt say where to go to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    How do I gets the Channel e.e I didnt see an update or anything and the mail I got on Wii didnt say where to go to get it.
    it's in the wii shop channel, should be under 'Wii Ware' or whatever.

http://www.wiicade.com + http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/wii/ <~ flash games you can play on Wii, duck hunt ftw. A lot seem to lag though in the Wii Browser for some reason.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Wow this is kinda cool, to bad it takes awhile to type. Though the auto word fill helps a bit.

Edit: Ahh how I missed you keyboard~ Well, atleast its easier than the DC browser, lol @ that.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Wii will get better when Nintendo sends out proper shipments -.-

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Wii will get better when Nintendo sends out proper shipments -.-
    They sent out more than any system I can think of at launch. They also made a system that everybody wants. I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

Nynja, you need to stop your whining about it in every Wii topic. It's the area you live in I guess. It was hard to get when it first came out, now they sell out by noon, at least you don't need to wake up at 6 to get one anymore.

Riddle me this: Can you get a virus on your wii?

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Nynja, you need to stop your whining about it in every Wii topic. It's the area you live in I guess. It was hard to get when it first came out, now they sell out by noon, at least you don't need to wake up at 6 to get one anymore.

As of now its unlikely as they probably have to make a virus specifically for the Wii. I'm sure its possible if somebody wants to bother with it.

Nothings better than browsing BG on your Wii.. except browsing BG on basically anything else.

I love my Wii, I even love the extra features it has in terms of downloadable old games and the weather channel. But browsing the internet with a frikken console remote is not my idea of a useful feature, unless I dont have a PC. Even if I dont have a PC, I think it would be quicker to drive to the Library, hire a pc there, and check BG, than to do it on my Wii.

PS: Where the fuck is super mario kart! They better release it soon!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You can browse the internet on Ps3 too.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

funny, where I live, there are none. I called every fucking store, even those new "all in one" grocery stores that have electronics departments. NOTHING.
    a friend in NY checked a few stores, nothing.
    Nikelz, who lives in bumfuck PA, offered to buy me one and ship it here as long as I paid her back, found none.

Both in bumfuck PA and where I live, they are gone 20 minutes of store opening. So maybe its where YOU live that things are abnormal.

Quote Originally Posted by Battosi
    You can browse the internet on Ps3 too.
    The pointer is what makes it from absolute shit to halfway decent.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

funny, where I live, there are none. I called every fucking store, even those new "all in one" grocery stores that have electronics departments. NOTHING.
    a friend in NY checked a few stores, nothing.
    Nikelz, who lives in bumfuck PA, offered to buy me one and ship it here as long as I paid her back, found none.

Both in bumfuck PA and where I live, they are gone 20 minutes of store opening. So maybe its where YOU live that things are abnormal.
    Not really, when there's a large amount of people on these forums with one. I live in NJ. Where do you live? I doubt it's more populated unless it's NY.

Give me 600 dollars and I'll get you one the next time they're shipped.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I live in the Hudson Valley - this passed weekend the last person in line for 25 systems at Best Buy was there at 2am with people lined up at 10:40 - just before the store closed. There was so much hell to pay come 6am when people strolled up thinking they'd get one, though four people did sell their spots for 100-200$ It was definitely worth sitting on line at midnight for it

And using a site dedicated to a game as a sample group for the 'availability' of a new gaming console is kind of useless as we're the ones who would invest more time in finding such a product - now if this were a forum dedicated to those who love russian ballet....then your assumption would hold more water.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Give me 600 dollars and I'll get you one the next time they're shipped.
    If I wanted to pay 600$ USD for a Wii, I'd just resort to Ebay and buy this, which is less than 600$ USD.

Thing is I dont WANT to have to resort to paying over what I should be paying at a retailer. A Wii console is 279.99 Canadian + taxes. NOT SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS USD.