BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

lolKrakenClub (RDM/NIN vs MNK/WAR)

lolRetard. So... Kclub = bad for meleenig mobs that spam TP moves. Turns out, Kclub = bad in Ballista too, if the person who wields it isn't the sharpest cookie in the toolshed. RDM/NIN with Joyeuse/Kraken Club in 1v1 Ballista versus MNK/WAR with Destroyers.

http://files.filefront.com/patpwnwmv/;6 ... einfo.html

RDM/NIN was wearing full Darksteel +1 set (head, body, hands, subligar and feet), Jelly Ring, and that back piece which gives some -physical damage % or other. Can't recall what he was wearing for earrings, belt, neck...

MNK/WAR was wearing Arakan body, AF gloves, AF+1 pants and AF2 feet, specs, brown belt, Genbu's Kabuto, amemet+1, brutal earring, dodge earring, Rajas and Flame ring.

Oh, and for those not wantnig to download, though YT of course eats the chat logs. x.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWICKLuv0_A

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Yeah. It's pretty much a given that if you're trying to kraken a monk with an evasion skill below A you're asking to get raped in the face.

The red mage in this case is just retarded and obviously gave no thought on how to actually win, which is made even sadder considering this was obviously a set up duel and not a standard all-siutation diorama free for all. RDM could have won extremely easily by using bind, enfeebles, sleep, and nukes. The gear setup you described on the monk wouldn't have stood a chance against a magic attacker. Wouldn't have even broken a sweat.

Vid fails because of all the {Do you need it?}, fag.

Isn't Madawck that guy that says PCC and Sniper's are bad because of -resist? Or is that someone else :/?

Quote Originally Posted by Remembrance
    Isn't Madawck that guy that says PCC and Sniper's are bad because of -resist? Or is that someone else :/?
    LOL

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

The RDM is fairly notorious on my server. His main job is DRK75, known for such merits as Plastron +1 (self-crafted, only one on the server to my knowledge) that he refuses to ever, ever, EVER take off, and he's currently working on HQing the rest of the set. Apparently got his Kclub through somewhat shady means (his ls killed, he took off w it), but what he's most known for is maybe his... somewhat... um, radical ideas of FFXI, how to play it, and the game's functions.

Regarding Kclubs and who deserves them:

Quote Originally Posted by Madawc
    GOOD players = commited players, those who stay at a NM spawn for 18 hours every day for 100 days in a row. That is a good player.
    Regarding Algol:

In my honest opinion Algol is a nerf.
    Algol is a Great Sword that can get you killed very often in combat is you may open a fight with 3x damage keeping hate during the whole fight.
    Regarding Ridill:

Id like to buy one. How much does it go for?
    Ill show up for fafnir runs and wait for drop if your LS/Group wanna sell it.
    Regarding jobs having an elemental base:

Hell barwatera in ballista and you will have an edge when fighting warrior (fire based job).
    /item neck "Peacock Charm"
    /item ring1 "Sniper's Ring"
    /item ring2 "Sniper's Ring"

Congratulations, you just nerfed your DRK by 20%

Try a mermaid gorget and some woodmen rings.

-Madawc

...Dark Magic Accuracy -50 no thanks
    Personally, I like the guy. ^^ He's a source of endless entertainment. :D

You mean the one, single {Do you need it?} in there? ROFL, all right, whatever you say. ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

that's him lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rentwokay Champignon
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yea, if I had a Joyeuse and a Kraken Club, I would try to DoT my foes to death as well.

Funny stuff.

By the way, WHM AF Hat has Dark+15 on it. Does that mean, by his logic, you're gimped 15% if you use it?

Vobent

There was more then one out-side of game auto translate..
    Outside of game auto-translate is already insta-fail...
    lolmadawc

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ahh... that was well worth the 4 minutes to watch. Morons just make me smile sometimes.

Kraken and Joyeuse versus a monk with counterstance....the monk could be wearing nothing but weapons and win this fight, lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Quote Originally Posted by Vobent
    There was more then one out-side of game auto translate..
    Outside of game auto-translate is already insta-fail...
    lolmadawc
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexa
    ROFL, all right, whatever you say. ^^

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I can tell that music is norweigan so I'm guessing you're from Norway. What group/song is it? Tried to google some but didn't come up with anything.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Funny idea and definately lolmadawc but the video sucked hard what with the music and captions...

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

It was mainly chosen because Madawc is Norwegian. The artist is a Norwegian too... I guess "singer" that nobody in their right mind would take seriously. >.> The song is... um... Ravi & DJ Løv - "Utadesjelopplevelse" or something like that. It's basically a nonsense song with nonsense sentences and nonsensical expressions. Once again, I thought it was fitting.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It was mainly chosen because Madawc is Norwegian. The artist is a Norwegian too... I guess "singer" that nobody in their right mind would take seriously. >.> The song is... um... Ravi & DJ Løv - "Utadesjelopplevelse" or something like that. It's basically a nonsense song with nonsense sentences and nonsensical expressions. Once again, I thought it was fitting.
    Ah, I see. Found it now. I wouldn't call it nonsence cause I can understand some of it. I thought it was a pretty funky song!!

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Good post, was worth the funny.

there were 3 {Do you need it?}'s, yeah all the captions were wack but still, Madawc dying anytime is funny, but its clear madawc has no clue what hes doing in ballista, like pretty much everything else he does... at first i thought madawc was trying not to cure himself, so it would be fair or something, but then he would randomly flee and get casting interupted, no clue why he didnt just bind him, maybe he doesnt have it. im sure if pat was 10 levels lower he still would have won lol

also, i'm willing to bet madawc uses plastaron on his drk in ballista.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Regarding Kclubs and who deserves them:

GOOD players = commited players, those who stay at a NM spawn for 18 hours every day for 100 days in a row. That is a good player.
    Regarding Algol:

In my honest opinion Algol is a nerf.
    Algol is a Great Sword that can get you killed very often in combat is you may open a fight with 3x damage keeping hate during the whole fight.
    Regarding Ridill:

Id like to buy one. How much does it go for?
    Ill show up for fafnir runs and wait for drop if your LS/Group wanna sell it.
    Regarding jobs having an elemental base:

Hell barwatera in ballista and you will have an edge when fighting warrior (fire based job).
    /item neck "Peacock Charm"
    /item ring1 "Sniper's Ring"
    /item ring2 "Sniper's Ring"

Congratulations, you just nerfed your DRK by 20%

Try a mermaid gorget and some woodmen rings.

-Madawc

...Dark Magic Accuracy -50 no thanks
    Personally, I like the guy. ^^ He's a source of endless entertainment. :D

[quote]

im glad i smoked before reading this or i wouldve thought the person who wrote those actually played this game.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Talk to Heian about the Kclub he will give the full story but from what I recall him saying was it was supposed to be sell/split but just before LoO died Madawc claimed the club as his own.

but just wondering ... why didn't he use Gravity if he was going for the kite strategy? If your going to DoT something to death might as well make it so you can actually OUTRUN that something you are fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by sephir
    but just wondering ... why didn't he use Gravity if he was going for the kite strategy? If your going to DoT something to death might as well make it so you can actually OUTRUN that something you are fighting.
    Because he's a fucking idiot. This is only funny because Madawc dies in it, and it's only funny to those familiar with the self-proclaimed expert (LOL).