BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Holy Mother of God.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

god that pisses me off that theres still a strong amount of gilsellers in sky on carbuncle and some servers seem to lost most of the rmt in sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    god that pisses me off that theres still a strong amount of gilsellers in sky on carbuncle and some servers seem to lost most of the rmt in sky.
    Come to Asura if you think your server is bad

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I don't know if it was just due to being a holiday, but Monday (New Year's Day), my LS went up an farmed a full pop set, plus a few extras. We even got 2 waters in the span of about 15 minutes. No competition at Ulli at all. We camped for about an hour before it popped.

Hell, when we first got up there, there was a BST EXPing off the Groundskeepers. Despot was up and aggroed a BLM running through. I haven't seen Despot just sitting there in almost 2 years. Zip was roaming free, a couple people got Fausted. It was great, however I honestly don't expect to see that again.

Obviously there was some impact made on the RMT in sky. Yet when I run past a hoarde of them EXPing in Boyahda, it's only a matter of time before we're right back where we were.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Palom
    I don't know if it was just due to being a holiday, but Monday (New Year's Day), my LS went up an farmed a full pop set, plus a few extras. We even got 2 waters in the span of about 15 minutes. No competition at Ulli at all. We camped for about an hour before it popped.

Hell, when we first got up there, there was a BST EXPing off the Groundskeepers. Despot was up and aggroed a BLM running through. I haven't seen Despot just sitting there in almost 2 years. Zip was roaming free, a couple people got Fausted. It was great, however I honestly don't expect to see that again.

Obviously there was some impact made on the RMT in sky. Yet when I run past a hoarde of them EXPing in Boyahda, it's only a matter of time before we're right back where we were.
    I thought the same at the banning before last. RMT was wiped from sky, but I figured they'd be back soon. Some had even started to trickle back in and we had some mild competition before long, then the next banning of 7000 came and they were gone again.

As usual, the next batch is in Boyahda, but perhaps they too will disappear soon after reaching sky, just like the last batch.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Alot of the sylph sky rmt are around, but most all disappeared from serket/cassie/SSG camps with the quake and still aren't back yet. Guess we know who's from where now :\

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Melchiah
    I suppose severe casualties and mass death is just a little too much to hope for. What a pussy earthquake. Only 2 dead bodies and 40 injured.
    Also Taiwanese here, and to be frank, that was a fucking idiotic thing to say. If anything, you oughta be thanking that Taiwanese family for having their lives wrecked in order to disrupt the lines to China, so that you could play your silly game conveniently. A little perspective please.

My Chat LS got a few Ulli's.

I'm happy about that, I'd like a Haidate.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by TP
    I suppose severe casualties and mass death is just a little too much to hope for. What a pussy earthquake. Only 2 dead bodies and 40 injured.
    Also Taiwanese here, and to be frank, that was a fucking idiotic thing to say. If anything, you oughta be thanking that Taiwanese family for having their lives wrecked in order to disrupt the lines to China, so that you could play your silly game conveniently. A little perspective please.
    Is Melchiah saying stupid crap again?!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Was too good to last - they just started appearing in the Shrine on Bahamut.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...a/img_0015.jpg

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Since when do RMT get to rank 10 O.o Maybe its just a legit JPN ls farming?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, I was kind of surprised to see all of them at R10 too... usually they just stop at 6.

However, remember how every year they go MIA for like two weeks because of Chinese New Year? Not sure if that's now, but maybe we got all hopeful for the wrong reasons. =(

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Lately, Sky has been empty and our RMTs aren't the brightest bunch. Then again, when aren't they stupid?

But these new batches of RMTs are somewhat decently equipped, moreso than their predecessors. Plus, they have a BRD, lol.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    I think the fact that all of them are from Sandy ruins that theory...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

That lot were part of the group of gilsellers that also completed CoP recently on Bahamut - http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13937. They had most definitely been absent for a few days, then just as we were going to head up there, they start popping.

Also, rank 10 gives 100k - perhaps they were desperate?

Chinese New Year is the middle of Feb this year I think.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by TP
    Is Melchiah saying stupid crap again?!
    @TP: I already acknowledged the insensitivity of that particular statement, and I clarified my intent. It's at the top of page 3; I did the work for you, since you can't be bothered to know what you are talking about, and just repost someone else's quote just to express your own indignation.

@Toth: I'm not going to keep apologizing every time someone decides their feelings are hurt. Once the initial pointing out of how bad that statement sounds(which was done in a way polite manner w/o calling me "fucking idiotic") I made the appropriate correction and expressed my apologies for the lapse in judgment. I won't keep doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sady
    I think the fact that all of them are from Sandy ruins that theory...
    All of our new RMT are from Bastok.

As someone else mentioned the gil rewards from getting rank 10 are a good what, 300k total, not bad and they can use their massive amounts of CP for aketons too.

lolaketon. I forgot about those.

I also see a lot of our Republic Subligar (crafted HQ one, think that's right) being sold by RMT'ish names.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    Come to Asura if you think your server is bad
    Isn't that pretty much the default answer by now?

The some ofthe gilsellers on Midgard were all in Dragon's aery as level 68 for 2 days straight killing darters as an alliance. They came out of it 75. all were rank 6 from Windy. 15 BLM tarus 1 Galka PLD 1 Elvaan NIN 1 Mithra THF

There was also a point where they had 40+ gilsellers running around east altepa killing everything.

I think my favorite name was Blisteringtyphoon or maybe Thfmeimei.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4